Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,714 members, 7,809,705 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:36 PM

Fan Tells Adekunle Gold To Return To His Afro Hairstyle See His Response - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fan Tells Adekunle Gold To Return To His Afro Hairstyle See His Response (52704 Views)

Regina Daniels Rocks Afro Hairstyle And Nose Ring (Photos) / "Come And Holiday In My Premises" - Simi Tells Adekunle Gold / Makeup Photos Of Chioma, The Chef Chi Rocking 'Afro' Hairstyle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fan Tells Adekunle Gold To Return To His Afro Hairstyle See His Response by Olusharp(m): 7:03am On Oct 18, 2019
Recall that Ngg.ng reported that popular artiste, Adekunle Gold was spotted rocking a new hairstyle for the special listening of his new Album.

However, some of his fans seems not to like the new style as a fan advised him to go back to his Afro hairstyle saying that he looks handsome on it.

Adekunle Gold in his response asked the fan if he was his daddy to tell him the kind of hairstyle he should carry on his head.

In another report, Adekunle Gold is set to release a new album 'Afropop' anytime soon.

https://ngg.ng/2019/10/18/fan-tells-adekunle-gold-to-return-to-his-afro-hairstyle/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Fan Tells Adekunle Gold To Return To His Afro Hairstyle See His Response by Kingpee2(m): 7:41am On Oct 18, 2019
People act like they’ve got control over you,I love his response, his look is his choice ,na hair him dey take sing ni...

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fan Tells Adekunle Gold To Return To His Afro Hairstyle See His Response by NwaAmaikpe: 8:05am On Oct 18, 2019
shocked

The new hairstyle may be symbolic to him but he should know that pride goeth before a fall.
This isn't the same meek Adekunle Gold who was mute as Olamide bullied him off his award at the 2015 headies.

So because he managed to impregnate his wife he now wants to show the other bald man who till now is inCAPABLE to do same that they are not in the same category by plaiting his hair.

Just like a customer, a fan is always right.

152 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fan Tells Adekunle Gold To Return To His Afro Hairstyle See His Response by Halezis(m): 8:06am On Oct 18, 2019
Why do people feel they have control over another? Like, are you really that important? I've see that hairstyle and it looks very good on him

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fan Tells Adekunle Gold To Return To His Afro Hairstyle See His Response by Halezis(m): 8:08am On Oct 18, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Pride goeth before a fall.

So because he managed to impregnate his wife he now wants to show the other bald man who till now is inCAPABLE to do same that they are not in the same category by plaiting his hair.
You might be trying to be sarcastic or joke with this, but I can only see an insensitive and stupid troll. The bald headed man has everything you need and would ever dream ofsad

161 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fan Tells Adekunle Gold To Return To His Afro Hairstyle See His Response by Blazebond(m): 8:18am On Oct 18, 2019
Must they (celebrities) respond to everything, they dont know when to just stay quiet, adekunle gold needs the fan's, the fans dont need him.

6 Likes

Re: Fan Tells Adekunle Gold To Return To His Afro Hairstyle See His Response by Erudite202: 8:54am On Oct 18, 2019
[quote author=NwaAmaikpe post=83240074] shocked

The new hairstyle may be symbolic to him but he should know that pride goeth before a fall.
This isn't the same meek Adekunle Gold who was mute as Olamide bullied him off his award at the 2015 headies.

I decide. Mr Capable is BankyW��

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fan Tells Adekunle Gold To Return To His Afro Hairstyle See His Response by SarkinYarki: 9:21am On Oct 18, 2019
Halezis:

You might be trying to be sarcastic or joke with this, but I can only see an insensitive and stupid troll. The bald headed man has everything you need and would ever dream ofsad

You bald?

25 Likes

Re: Fan Tells Adekunle Gold To Return To His Afro Hairstyle See His Response by seunmohmoh(f): 9:34am On Oct 18, 2019
Fans get problem.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fan Tells Adekunle Gold To Return To His Afro Hairstyle See His Response by IjebuWarrior: 9:35am On Oct 18, 2019
I think his response was more of a funny and soft-sarcasm... cool

10 Likes

Re: Fan Tells Adekunle Gold To Return To His Afro Hairstyle See His Response by ambu2: 9:52am On Oct 18, 2019
Can somebody help us with translation so that we all can be on the page for comments. Thank you for your understanding and usual cooperation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fan Tells Adekunle Gold To Return To His Afro Hairstyle See His Response by IamPatriotic(m): 9:52am On Oct 18, 2019
Problem ti awon mejeji niyen

7 Likes

Re: Fan Tells Adekunle Gold To Return To His Afro Hairstyle See His Response by nauto5: 9:53am On Oct 18, 2019
return what
Re: Fan Tells Adekunle Gold To Return To His Afro Hairstyle See His Response by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 18, 2019
Oooweee
Re: Fan Tells Adekunle Gold To Return To His Afro Hairstyle See His Response by OyiboOyibo(m): 9:54am On Oct 18, 2019
Kingpee2:
People act like they’ve got control over you,I love his response, his look is his choice ,na hair him dey take sing ni...

Don't mind some lazy and myopic Nigerian youths

3 Likes

Re: Fan Tells Adekunle Gold To Return To His Afro Hairstyle See His Response by Chiemerie8(m): 9:54am On Oct 18, 2019
somebody should translate biko, I don't understand yoruba

1 Like

Re: Fan Tells Adekunle Gold To Return To His Afro Hairstyle See His Response by Nobody: 9:55am On Oct 18, 2019
huh
Odekunle Gold. awon ni beautiful man.

Oooogggaaaa oooh!!!!

1 Like

Re: Fan Tells Adekunle Gold To Return To His Afro Hairstyle See His Response by kolafolabi(m): 9:56am On Oct 18, 2019
Kingpee2:

Have u not heard of a fan that sued a musician over change of his hairstyle? Justin Bieber to be precise
Re: Fan Tells Adekunle Gold To Return To His Afro Hairstyle See His Response by Slawormir: 9:56am On Oct 18, 2019
Okay
Re: Fan Tells Adekunle Gold To Return To His Afro Hairstyle See His Response by whytediamond(m): 9:56am On Oct 18, 2019
You carry your hair, I didn't ask you to change it, I carry mine and you say I should change it because you don't like it, really?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fan Tells Adekunle Gold To Return To His Afro Hairstyle See His Response by eternityk: 9:57am On Oct 18, 2019
Halezis:

Ehn?
U too have said something meaniful
Oya,clap for yourself

7 Likes

Re: Fan Tells Adekunle Gold To Return To His Afro Hairstyle See His Response by whytediamond(m): 9:57am On Oct 18, 2019
Halezis:

Dude doesn't reply mentions. Save yourself the reply.

8 Likes

Re: Fan Tells Adekunle Gold To Return To His Afro Hairstyle See His Response by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 18, 2019
Okay
Re: Fan Tells Adekunle Gold To Return To His Afro Hairstyle See His Response by Onyi22(f): 9:58am On Oct 18, 2019
What did he reply?
Re: Fan Tells Adekunle Gold To Return To His Afro Hairstyle See His Response by Charmingrascal(m): 9:59am On Oct 18, 2019
I love his new hairstyle.

One man kettle is another man's Jug

3 Likes

Re: Fan Tells Adekunle Gold To Return To His Afro Hairstyle See His Response by Born2Breed(f): 10:00am On Oct 18, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Just like a customer, a fan is always right.

grin grin grin grin grin

You dey craze I swear.

Wetin come concern Nivea Roll-on cum Gorimakpa Chris Brown for this matter.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jennifer Obayuwana In Matching Outfit With Her Dog / Hauwa Atiku-UwaisTo Reconcile DJ Cuppy And Zlatan Ibile / BBNaija: Bobrisky Shares Airtime In UNILAG For Students To Vote For Tboss (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.