Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

What Was The Strangest Thing You Found Cleaning Out Your Parents’ House? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Was The Strangest Thing You Found Cleaning Out Your Parents’ House? (671 Views)

Why you Shouldn't Leave Your Parents House When You're Not Capable / At What Age Should An Adult Leave Their Parents’ House? / Zambian Girl Who Was "Buried" 2 Years Ago Walks Back To Her Parents' House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was The Strangest Thing You Found Cleaning Out Your Parents’ House? by ItuExchange(m): 12:06am On Jan 05, 2017
A man cleaning out his mother’s house after she passed in North Canton, OH, found a foot locker with baby human skeletal remains in it. After several months of testing, it came back that they were children of the mother, possibly twins. They have no idea how long ago they died. They’re not sure if they were stillborn. The remains show no signs of injury, but that does not rule out foul play. With her being deceased, and no one else knew about them, they have nothing to go on.

Source: https://www.quora.com/What-was-the-strangest-thing-you-found-cleaning-out-your-parents%E2%80%99-house-after-they-died

Neteller here: www..com.ng
Re: What Was The Strangest Thing You Found Cleaning Out Your Parents’ House? by Nobody: 12:14am On Jan 05, 2017
Viewing.... smiley
Re: What Was The Strangest Thing You Found Cleaning Out Your Parents’ House? by feodan: 12:22am On Jan 05, 2017
Alondra:
Viewing.... smiley
Dis 9t ?
Re: What Was The Strangest Thing You Found Cleaning Out Your Parents’ House? by Nobody: 12:30am On Jan 05, 2017
strange indeed!

I never find anything strange in my parents house cos there's no skeleton in their cupboard. Shikena!
Re: What Was The Strangest Thing You Found Cleaning Out Your Parents’ House? by ReneeNuttall(f): 12:43am On Jan 05, 2017
so so toothpick and vanguard newspaper, u will hardly find money
Re: What Was The Strangest Thing You Found Cleaning Out Your Parents’ House? by JudgementHammer: 12:53am On Jan 05, 2017
My father wardrobe get love letter boku inside. He wrote to my mum including letter of anger when dey once had a mild break up after my my birth
Re: What Was The Strangest Thing You Found Cleaning Out Your Parents’ House? by Mskrisx(f): 1:34am On Jan 05, 2017
Go ahead

(1) (Reply)

Mistake, I need to delete this. / Nigerian Mum Celebrates Her 3 Unique Children Born Same Day Different Years / Is It Possible To Have Twins From Different Father?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.