Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Nigerian Mum Celebrates Her 3 Unique Children Born Same Day Different Years - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Mum Celebrates Her 3 Unique Children Born Same Day Different Years (672 Views)

Nigerian Mum Flown To US, Finds Her Daughter Pregnant After 10 Years Of Marriage / Nigerian Mum’s Reaction To Son’s Dreadlocks (Photos) / Nigerian Mum's Facial Expression As Her Son Kisses His Bride At The Altar (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Mum Celebrates Her 3 Unique Children Born Same Day Different Years by ObiOmaMu: 9:33am On Jun 11, 2017
This pretty Nigerian mum, Elly gave birth to ALL her three kids on the same day June 10 but in different years – first child Chizzy was born June 10 in 2007, second child Denzel June 10 in 2009 and last baby Zina arrived June 10 in 2016.

Yesterday was the unique triplets birthday and here are lovely photos their excited mum shared to mark their day. What a triple coincidence!

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/nigerian-mum-celebrates-3-unique-children-born-june-10-different-years.html

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mum Celebrates Her 3 Unique Children Born Same Day Different Years by ObiOmaMu: 9:33am On Jun 11, 2017
lalasticlala

Re: Nigerian Mum Celebrates Her 3 Unique Children Born Same Day Different Years by decatalyst(m): 9:47am On Jun 11, 2017
Simply amazing!

My papa no get time to plan what month the birth go be neither does my mama able to hold on enough to wait till the birth month and date of our first born...till the last born
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mum Celebrates Her 3 Unique Children Born Same Day Different Years by etzskillz(m): 10:17am On Jun 11, 2017
dear future wife stop slaying, come and let us do shuku shuku and bring our children
Re: Nigerian Mum Celebrates Her 3 Unique Children Born Same Day Different Years by Nobody: 10:45am On Jun 11, 2017
Very nice one.
I have a family friend with same triple birthday mates. She plans the month, then gives birth via CS on that same day. I've always wondered why she went that length though, and it coincides with her wedding anniversary.

My friends' own isn't a coincidence, she plan am well well.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mum Celebrates Her 3 Unique Children Born Same Day Different Years by lilmax(m): 10:52am On Jun 11, 2017
what I should do about it is what I don't understand

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Terminate My 25-year-old Marriage To Ill-tempered Wife – Pastor Begs Court / What's Your Say / See This Hilarious Pre Wedding Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.