Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

cancelled - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / cancelled (465 Views)

Cancelled Wedding In Bayelsa: Deeper Life Reacts After Suspending Couple / Atheist Convention, ‘reason To Hope,’ Cancelled Because No One Wants To Go / Nazareth, The Home Town Of Jesus, Has Cancelled Christmas Because Of Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

cancelled by georgen2u(m): 12:48am On Jan 05, 2017
Nothing
Re: cancelled by Nobody: 12:58am On Jan 05, 2017
angry hmmm this one is strong
Re: cancelled by Nobody: 1:05am On Jan 05, 2017
chai
Re: cancelled by AntiWailer: 1:05am On Jan 05, 2017
This is serious
Re: cancelled by cidieschat(m): 2:55am On Jan 05, 2017
In as much as spirits do exists, but they have limitations, and also your parents did not kill your uncle. Spirits only hover when they never died at their appointed time, especially most cases of suicide. Your parents cannot be interested in bride prices. (their spirits). Religion won't tell u every truth though. because you have the thoughts of them in your minds eye, so ur brain thinks. But there are ways to comune with them if really they are trying to pass messages accross.
Re: cancelled by georgen2u(m): 7:01am On Jan 05, 2017
cidieschat:
In as much as spirits do exists, but they have limitations, and also your parents did not kill your uncle. Spirits only hover when they never died at their appointed time, especially most cases of suicide. Your parents cannot be interested in bride prices. (their spirits). Religion won't tell u every truth though. because you have the thoughts of them in your minds eye, so ur brain thinks. But there are ways to comune with them if really they are trying to pass messages accross.

What about the native doctors, their report
And what the man of God told me
Also what can you say about the dreams I always had on my mother? Please I need reassuraing explanaratory answer Abeg. And what do I tell my sister, do I go back to village

(1) (Reply)

Envy / Open Heavens Daily Devotional(thur. 12/01/2017) / How To Talk To Kids ???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.