Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Latest Nigerian Album - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Latest Nigerian Album (793 Views)

What's The Best Nigerian Album Cover?? / Nigerian Album Of The Year: 2009 / The Best Nigerian Album So Far (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Latest Nigerian Album by UPSON03: 7:05pm On Nov 21, 2009
Love to me is someone telling me, "I want to be with you for the rest of my life, and if you needed me to I'd jump out of a plane for you." I like a lot of love and affection. I don't need someone to buy me material things. I can buy them for myself. It's nice to get presents, but it's not a sign of love. My balance comes from my family. I have reality around me, and they tell me when I need to calm down, take it down a couple notches. Then they tell me when I do something good. I think what celebrities lose is that they lose touch with reality because everybody kind of works for them and they just want their job. But my family doesn’t care.   Love makes the world go round. It involves the sharing of heart-heart feeelings as in the case of Lovers, and natural or induced feelings as in the case of people connected by some other links. The abuse of someones feelings results to several heartaches that may consequently lead to death, if severe. Here in this album, you find why people don't really want to express love in the fear of the consequences of it's abuse. Enjoy it on http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/cresse. And post what you feel about it.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's Hottest Artist On Mtv Base / New Music;iyanya(i Am The One + In Love Again) / Nnena Omali - Reflections on her musical journey on africans on the move

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.