Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,890 members, 7,817,617 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

How Nigerian Are You? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Nigerian Are You? (1054 Views)

Latest Hot Business Nigerian Are Into / Photo:see How Nigerian Army Brutalize Shaykh Zakzaky / See How Nigerian Air Force Striked Off Boko Haram Hide Out At Sambisa Forest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Nigerian Are You? by ajaabi(m): 8:14am On Jan 12, 2007
Besides your skin which is likely black, your accent which may give you away, how well do you personally brand yourself Nigeria? Phone screensaver, ringtones, etc, cuisine, face caps, etc?
Re: How Nigerian Are You? by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 12, 2007
Clothing accessories like beads and bands, my kind of food, choice of gals, behaviour, thoughts, slangs, looks, infact I'll easily pass for a Nigerian even in any african country!
Re: How Nigerian Are You? by layi(m): 1:16pm On Jan 12, 2007
I'm Xtremely Nigerian - Nigezie styleee. cool
Re: How Nigerian Are You? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jan 12, 2007
Nigezie is simply "artificially nigerian." It's only d green colour we see that gives us an idea of what they mean-trying to be a nigerian!
Hahahaha.
Why not naija stead of nigezie, pigin english stead of the forced phone', nigerian wears and clothing accessories stead of the branded western wears, etc
I could go on and on.
Nigezie indeed!
Re: How Nigerian Are You? by lizzy(f): 7:37pm On Feb 15, 2007
me ringtone is a 9jirain song for now, so dats 9jirian, i lyk d colour green and white( wc is also 9jirian), sum of d foods i lyk most is also 9jirian, and sum of me jewelries r frm 9jiria. so dats quite 9jirian of me even doe i avnt got d 9jirian english accent, i still speak yoruba and i lyk d accent, lol, well dats ao 9jirian i am, lol
Re: How Nigerian Are You? by Shentz(f): 7:44pm On Feb 17, 2007
Many people always think im anything but nigerian like they usually think im jamaican i think i need to be speaking in a fresh accent from now on
Re: How Nigerian Are You? by Ugwumba(m): 7:46pm On Feb 17, 2007
jammo accent and naija accent - okwa di same tin bro. grin grin grin grin
Re: How Nigerian Are You? by hotangel2(f): 11:27am On Feb 18, 2007
Is there's Naijamometer?? I need to measure my Nigerianness oo,

I really don't know jare. But i know that I rep Naija all the time! Not ashamed to say im nigerian.

I really need that naijamometer, How Nigerian am I?

I won't lie to you, dat naija attitude is always in me. I might not Act "it" all the time, But it is sitting somewhere, jejely and peacefully.
Re: How Nigerian Are You? by 9ja4eva: 8:08am On Feb 24, 2007
strictly nigerian in all i do.

(1) (Reply)

What Is A Thread? / Yo Cheats On Wazobia . No Be Small Thing / Qualified Building Contractors And Material Suppliers Wanted (pictures Inside).‏

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.