Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

See The Reason Why Airtel Is The Best Network - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / See The Reason Why Airtel Is The Best Network (1146 Views)

My Airtel Is Killing My Mtn, Please Help / Airtel Is The Best. See Speed / Data Is Life.. Airtel Is Da Bomb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Reason Why Airtel Is The Best Network by chumakk: 4:01am On Jan 05, 2017
I went to my village this week and no network was stable there. Only airtel with 3G and MTN that say everywhere go is a liar and very disappointed in glo that supposed to cover the whole country. Etisalat is stable but no 3G. On and off. Even one of my friend too in another state say only airtel is available there. So why do other networks don't invest in infrastructure like airtel?

1 Like

Re: See The Reason Why Airtel Is The Best Network by Nobody: 4:08am On Jan 05, 2017
Speak for your village.
Glo and Mtn is better in mine.
Re: See The Reason Why Airtel Is The Best Network by chumakk: 4:10am On Jan 05, 2017
Two witnesses. My village and my friends village and different states...
Re: See The Reason Why Airtel Is The Best Network by Nobody: 4:13am On Jan 05, 2017
Carry out a national survey, get a resident from each community in Nigeria to attest to your claim. Then if its affirmative, i would believ but until then. speak for your village and your friends village

1 Like

Re: See The Reason Why Airtel Is The Best Network by DjAndroid: 5:54am On Jan 05, 2017
chumakk:
I went to my village this week and no network was stable there. Only airtel with 3G and MTN that say everywhere go is a liar and very disappointed in glo that supposed to cover the whole country. Etisalat is stable but no 3G. On and off. Even one of my friend too in another state say only airtel is available there. So why do other networks don't invest in infrastructure like airtel?

I'm yet to see the reason.
Re: See The Reason Why Airtel Is The Best Network by izuch(m): 6:01am On Jan 05, 2017
Mumbo jumbo undecided
Re: See The Reason Why Airtel Is The Best Network by godunia(m): 7:15am On Jan 05, 2017
Airtel is for villages, if you don't know, now you do, thank me
Re: See The Reason Why Airtel Is The Best Network by acenazt: 7:26am On Jan 05, 2017
More like the most uselessly worthless
Re: See The Reason Why Airtel Is The Best Network by falcon01: 7:54am On Jan 05, 2017
chumakk:
anytime I enter a rural area my airtel speed reaches up too 10 mb/s but in an urban region I get hundreds of kilobyte
Re: See The Reason Why Airtel Is The Best Network by Marael: 8:48am On Jan 05, 2017
chumakk:
Guy abeg dis a new year stop all this senseless posts
Re: See The Reason Why Airtel Is The Best Network by Kondomatic(m): 9:44am On Jan 05, 2017
There's no best network in Nigeria. It all depends on your location.
Re: See The Reason Why Airtel Is The Best Network by Stark7: 9:56am On Jan 05, 2017
I know Glo works well in villages grin

(1) (Reply)

HTC One M7 For Sale Or Swap / Please Where Can I Get Original LG G3? / Airtel 1GB For N500 | Shagzzi Blogs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.