Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Information Ministry To Spend N661m On Travelling And refreshments - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Information Ministry To Spend N661m On Travelling And refreshments (7967 Views)

Man Hails Buhari For Using Cheap Refreshments; "This Is The Change I Voted For" / Buhari Orders CBN, Finance Ministry To Release London-Paris Refunds To States / Buhari Orders Finance Ministry To Pay Falcons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Information Ministry To Spend N661m On Travelling And refreshments by gift01: 10:43am On Jan 05, 2017
Abeg I need talk to Lai cos i go like they travel with them

1 Like

Re: Information Ministry To Spend N661m On Travelling And refreshments by koldej(m): 10:43am On Jan 05, 2017
Nigeria is WONDERFULLY Corrupt! Kai..infact dat information minister suppose to be sentenced to 50years in prisonment..for dis kind of budget
Re: Information Ministry To Spend N661m On Travelling And refreshments by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:43am On Jan 05, 2017
ademoladeji:

Aswear, adon taya....
e no funny again. But, we go must survive that 1 na sure bet e be sad angry cry
Re: Information Ministry To Spend N661m On Travelling And refreshments by eph12(m): 10:46am On Jan 05, 2017
Is this what we want to take loan for? Later some very annoying people here will be pointing fingers at the senate whereas the wastage is everywhere and probably more in the executive. A serious government will not need to spend so much to show its citizens the projects they're embarking or have completed. These projects should be clear to the blind and loud to the deaf.
Re: Information Ministry To Spend N661m On Travelling And refreshments by Waspy(m): 10:48am On Jan 05, 2017
Maybe Reuben Abati is right abt the demons in Aso rock afterall undecided undecided

These things ain't looking physical anymore. It's more metaphysical

2 Likes

Re: Information Ministry To Spend N661m On Travelling And refreshments by agborodun: 10:53am On Jan 05, 2017
ABOVE 55MILLION NAIRA PER MONTH
Re: Information Ministry To Spend N661m On Travelling And refreshments by EMXTAN1(m): 10:58am On Jan 05, 2017
and they give 5k to Nigerians adjourned to be vulnearable and we shout, commend them...Thz country is as sick as....We all knw who!

1 Like

Re: Information Ministry To Spend N661m On Travelling And refreshments by Adamadam: 11:00am On Jan 05, 2017
Baba Lier Mohammed Iko travel tire with all dis millions!
Re: Information Ministry To Spend N661m On Travelling And refreshments by deolu2000(m): 11:07am On Jan 05, 2017
I am not understanding ooo. Even they contract zerox to scan for them, how much are they scanning per copy that warrant 50m. Abeg, i dey weak jare.

3 Likes

Re: Information Ministry To Spend N661m On Travelling And refreshments by Ariemuogaga: 11:09am On Jan 05, 2017
Corruption is a National culture in Nigeria, conscuiosly and unconsciuosly it value are buried and soaked in the DNA of everything Nigeria! Dont wait anylonger to meet your SERIOUS financial needs PLEASE call RenMoeny MFB Limited DSE( 09087090579) for simple and fast loan for PAID employment.
Re: Information Ministry To Spend N661m On Travelling And refreshments by FirstCounsel(m): 11:12am On Jan 05, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:
When we should be cutting costs of governance,they're adding ridiculous costs. What kind of country is this? #50million for scanning undecided cry
I tire o. Absolutely scandalous. What are they scanning?

1 Like

Re: Information Ministry To Spend N661m On Travelling And refreshments by Heineken(m): 11:16am On Jan 05, 2017
Mad and corrupt government. All they know Is to amass and embezzle our money. See as person dey here dey suffer. Thunder fire all these people.... I dey vex
Re: Information Ministry To Spend N661m On Travelling And refreshments by Billiondoe: 11:22am On Jan 05, 2017
And they will be sharing 5k.... changi
Re: Information Ministry To Spend N661m On Travelling And refreshments by merry101: 11:30am On Jan 05, 2017
make una give me the contract of organising that carnival. #dats my profession
Re: Information Ministry To Spend N661m On Travelling And refreshments by Kindoo: 11:31am On Jan 05, 2017
ACCEPT GOOD PROPHECIES, REJECT THE BAD ONES BY PRAYER.
The new year is always full of prophecies, the predictions of what is going to be in the year. I urge you, my people, with all my heart, to accept good prophecies and reject the bad by praying to God for mercy. Prophecies can change in as much it has not come to past. If we will humble ourselves as the people of Nineveh, evil shall be averted.
   No matter how accurate and true the prophet prophecies had been, let us not accept the ones not good for us this year, let us turn it away by God's mercy not waiting and expecting it to happen. God forbid, please show mercy oh LORD.
  A prophecy of death came against Hezekiah, the king, he did not mourn, he did not curse the prophet. He turned to God in prayer from the heart and the LORD changed it. My people, what you don't want, you don't watch, pray a heart felt prayer to God, the merciful, He will avert the evil. The destruction that would have come on Nineveh never came because they humbled themselves before God and prayed. Do not abuse this vessels rather ask the author if life for mercy.
May the LORD in His infinity mercy turn away all evil this year. Mercy of the LORD come down

Visit
Inkeysword.. com
Re: Information Ministry To Spend N661m On Travelling And refreshments by nwakibie3(m): 11:32am On Jan 05, 2017
Atiku2019:
Vanguard checks showed that the sum of N50m will be spent on scanning and keeping of official records.

Are they Scanning their Lives? grin grin grin grin

Change Indeed grin

i jst tire ooo. does it mean that the ministry doesn't have scanning machine or will they go to the business center for the scanning?

1 Like

Re: Information Ministry To Spend N661m On Travelling And refreshments by xcllaxix(m): 11:41am On Jan 05, 2017
And yet FG will say there's no money to mobilize prospective youth corps...
Re: Information Ministry To Spend N661m On Travelling And refreshments by MizAijay(f): 11:58am On Jan 05, 2017
N50m for SCANNING and keeping official records.....
N50m for annual Abuja carnival and National 'Creativity' week....So much money spent on frivolities. My thoughts though.

1 Like

Re: Information Ministry To Spend N661m On Travelling And refreshments by crownbryan(m): 12:10pm On Jan 05, 2017
should-schools-expel-teenagers-who-get-pregnant-what-can-a-parent-do..... Join the discussion
http://www.allaboutschoolsng.com/discussion-forum/school-matters/2-should-schools-expel-teenagers-who-get-pregnant-what-can-a-parent-do
Re: Information Ministry To Spend N661m On Travelling And refreshments by dondavinchi(m): 12:32pm On Jan 05, 2017
candidbabe:
APC and their supporters will never know peace for the sufferings they have meted on lnnocent Nigerians
Amennnnnnnn nnnnnnnnn
Re: Information Ministry To Spend N661m On Travelling And refreshments by jmoore(m): 12:41pm On Jan 05, 2017
The absence of zombies on this thread signifies something. APC led Federal government is useless!!!

1 Like

Re: Information Ministry To Spend N661m On Travelling And refreshments by Sunnyja: 1:16pm On Jan 05, 2017
Are they trying to outshine Buhari in terms of who can travel most? Why these huge budgetary allocations to the information ministry? Didn't they tell us in, 2015 that a working government does not need to advertise itself.
Re: Information Ministry To Spend N661m On Travelling And refreshments by Thisis2raw(m): 1:27pm On Jan 05, 2017
Sarrki what do you have to say about this?
Re: Information Ministry To Spend N661m On Travelling And refreshments by JOMAX: 1:55pm On Jan 05, 2017
angry WHAT ! CAN'T THEY JUST TELL SOME KIDS TO DESIGN AN APP TO GLOBALLY DISPERSE ALL THIER USELESS INFORMATION ON NATIONAL DEVELOPMENTS? 50 BILLION FOR 1YEAR ALONE

1 Like

Re: Information Ministry To Spend N661m On Travelling And refreshments by NaijaEfcc: 1:59pm On Jan 05, 2017
I weep for my country cry sarrki, modath, ngeneukwenu, dropshot, omenka, madridguy and other zombies oya come and do una job

3 Likes

Re: Information Ministry To Spend N661m On Travelling And refreshments by NaijaEfcc: 2:03pm On Jan 05, 2017
Other countries suffer natural disasters like hurricane, landslides, earthquakes etc while we suffer man made disasters like nepa, police, boko haram, herdsmen, buhari, God why!!!!!!!!? cry

1 Like

Re: Information Ministry To Spend N661m On Travelling And refreshments by smark61: 2:35pm On Jan 05, 2017
Over 347 million on mesillinious alone no wonder d man dey cary lie for head

1 Like

Re: Information Ministry To Spend N661m On Travelling And refreshments by Emassive(m): 4:15pm On Jan 05, 2017
Why Is no one GAFCK on thie thread?? Lol. Change hits like a hard rock
Re: Information Ministry To Spend N661m On Travelling And refreshments by michaelang(m): 6:12pm On Jan 05, 2017
Blood of God 50 million to scan docs
Re: Information Ministry To Spend N661m On Travelling And refreshments by ivandragon: 7:27pm On Jan 05, 2017
where are the 'Social Media Idiots'?
can't they see that they have to come here & 'earn' their pay?
Re: Information Ministry To Spend N661m On Travelling And refreshments by Aroh48(m): 3:56am On Jan 06, 2017
ShakaZullu:
useless hopeless shameless government rule by a terrorist

Thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter apc zombies Insha'Allah amin
may all that support this useless government perish Insha'Allah amin
amen.those fools must die

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abuja Under Threat — Senate / Katsina Deputy Speaker Resigns / Kwara Speaker Rejects Police Aides To Protest Removal Of Saraki’s Security

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.