Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,813 members, 7,824,380 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

World's Highest Bridge Opens In China. With Height Of A 200 Story Building... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / World's Highest Bridge Opens In China. With Height Of A 200 Story Building... (554 Views)

Ghastly accident on Ojuelegba bridge involving a trailer and 4 cars (photos) / Donors To Victims Of Otedola Bridge Tanker Fire Receive Death Threats / Roban Stores Opens In Abakaliki(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

World's Highest Bridge Opens In China. With Height Of A 200 Story Building... by Mtcheeewfree(m): 7:04am On Jan 05, 2017
Towering over 500m above a gorge in southwestern China, what has been dubbed by Chinese state media as the “world’s highest bridge” has opened to traffic.

The Beipanjiang bridge, which took three years to complete, spans over a kilometre between Xuanwei city and Shuicheng county in the country’s southwest.

It soars 565m into the sky and cost over 130 million euros to construct.

The bridge is said to shorten the journey between the two places by over three hours.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGYWfFkjwrQ

Re: World's Highest Bridge Opens In China. With Height Of A 200 Story Building... by Kingxway: 7:06am On Jan 05, 2017
This is the height of it mehn

Hope it is well constructed?
Bridges like this should be solid and lasting to avoid stories
Re: World's Highest Bridge Opens In China. With Height Of A 200 Story Building... by DozieInc(m): 7:07am On Jan 05, 2017
That height, Would rather cross over with a helicopter
Re: World's Highest Bridge Opens In China. With Height Of A 200 Story Building... by blackjah(m): 7:08am On Jan 05, 2017
I
Re: World's Highest Bridge Opens In China. With Height Of A 200 Story Building... by littlewonders: 7:25am On Jan 05, 2017
This na space bridge up. I can't make that expensive mistake in using that bridge.

When Obj was asked by Donald Duke to enter the obudu cable car, the guy use brain tell Donald; it's your work enter first with your wife I'll join later.
Re: World's Highest Bridge Opens In China. With Height Of A 200 Story Building... by tchimatic(m): 7:27am On Jan 05, 2017
China moving towards d future while Naija couldn't construct the second Naija bridge!!!!!
Re: World's Highest Bridge Opens In China. With Height Of A 200 Story Building... by petrov10: 7:30am On Jan 05, 2017
apocalyptic shit

I'll take the one on the ground level or I enter canoe

(1) (Reply)

My Husband Want To Kill Me Because Of Sex. / Assuming U Received This ALERT From Your Bank. / Meet The Homeless 15-year-old Ibadanboy Legally 'hustling' In Lagos For Survival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.