Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,335 members, 7,954,362 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:32 PM

Do You Need Great Content For Your Home Page, Landing Page, Blog Or Ebook? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Do You Need Great Content For Your Home Page, Landing Page, Blog Or Ebook? (412 Views)

Looking For Great Content Writer(s) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need Great Content For Your Home Page, Landing Page, Blog Or Ebook? by Copycracker(m): 7:54am On Jan 05, 2017
Let's face it.

Content is the backbone of the internet.

But that's a half-truth.

Because there's content everywhere but not every piece of content online gets read.

True Yarns.

So what gets your website pages read? What makes people read blogs? Why will people click your landing page?

Two words- Great content.

Great content is what you get when you find the intersection between what you want to write about and what your readers are looking for.

And great content is what I'm all about.

I'm a web writer. I craft content that engages with readers and is arranged in a format that makes it easier for readers to find and read while connecting with them on an emotional level. This way interested readers are hooked whenever they begin reading and won't stop till they finish.

I have written over a 100 articles (Yes, I can send you all 100 if you like), some of them fair and some of them good and some amazing. Through this process, I have acquired experience needed to carefully construct great content for sites and pages online. And for those who still doubt, I have attached a few articles to show my writing style.

Yes, I do this.. for real.

I'm available to create content for:
* Home pages
* About Us pages
* Service pages
* Landing pages
* Blogs
* Ebooks

My rate is a flat N2500/500 words for home pages, about us pages, articles and ebooks. For Landing pages, my rate would depend on your exact requirement.

Contact me at joshua.tomi1@gmail.com or on whatsapp - 08147018718.

Best Regards,

Tomi Joshua (Copycracker)

(1) (Reply)

Non Hosted Nigeria Adsense Account Available / Blogging / Using Remita RRR Number To Aithentocate My User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.