Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

Looking For Great Content Writer(s) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Looking For Great Content Writer(s) (696 Views)

Hostlag.com Is Always On The Lookout For Great People / 7 Ways To Consistently Come Up With Great Content Ideas For Your Blog. / Contact Us For Great Contents...website Owners And Freelancers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For Great Content Writer(s) by LookingForYou: 11:13am On Mar 19, 2019
If you have a great grasp of English, can deliver engaging content that is unique and is proofread manually by you, are dependable then we need to talk.

$5.5 per 1k words, bonus for exceptional writers.

If this is you, let's talk.
Re: Looking For Great Content Writer(s) by EXICON(m): 11:58am On Mar 19, 2019
LookingForYou:

If you have a great grasp of English, can deliver engaging content that is unique and is proofread manually by you, are dependable then we need to talk.

Means of contact?

You can chat me up. My contact is on below this post.

Regards
Re: Looking For Great Content Writer(s) by MrKunleCole: 1:14pm On Mar 19, 2019
LookingForYou:

Hey there, I’m here and I write.
Re: Looking For Great Content Writer(s) by Richnero(m): 1:38pm On Mar 19, 2019
LookingForYou:

call or whatsapp me on 08063834911
Re: Looking For Great Content Writer(s) by Sontel(m): 1:16am On Mar 20, 2019
Hi.

Kindly contact me via my WhatsApp (07036257954) with your email so that I can send you my CV and work samples.
I am a blogger with ten years writing experience which includes winning national essay competitions, writing opinion articles in national newspapers and writing articles and ebooks for clients on this forum.

Thank you.
Re: Looking For Great Content Writer(s) by StCcinie: 9:20am On Mar 20, 2019
Hello,
You didn't leave contact details so here's mine. 08135273829 for whatsapp and sms or chineduoparah @ gmail.com. I'm at experienced writing across several niches, with a great grasp of grammar and SEO. Let's talk.

(1) (Reply)

Understanding On-page And Off-page SEO / Google Adsense Vs Google Ads Manager (formerly DFP) / I Will Buy Domain Or Host For You @ Cheaper Rate & Send To U (namecheap Users)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.