₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,215,066 members, 4,836,141 topics. Date: Tuesday, 26 March 2019 at 05:35 PM

Female Corper Survives Horrific Accident On Her Way To Orientation Camp (Graphic - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Female Corper Survives Horrific Accident On Her Way To Orientation Camp (Graphic (34826 Views)

Oyo State Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way From INEC Training (Photos) / NYSC Corper Survives Ghastly Accident En-route To Abuja (PHOTOS) / Gombe Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Taraba (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Corper Survives Horrific Accident On Her Way To Orientation Camp (Graphic by naijacrave(m): 8:19am On Jan 05, 2017

A female corper, Ezinne Okorie took to Facebook to thank God for saving her from a horrific accident which saw her head scalded and face bloodied .

Very graphic photos below

http://www.trendnewsng.com/2017/01/corper-shares-graphic-before-and-after.html
Re: Female Corper Survives Horrific Accident On Her Way To Orientation Camp (Graphic by Smellymouth: 8:20am On Jan 05, 2017
Blood of God!!!
Re: Female Corper Survives Horrific Accident On Her Way To Orientation Camp (Graphic by benedictnsi(m): 8:25am On Jan 05, 2017
Jesus me.....

I can't look at these pictures oooo

Runs outta thread!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Female Corper Survives Horrific Accident On Her Way To Orientation Camp (Graphic by lofty900(m): 8:25am On Jan 05, 2017
Nysc must not abandon her o.
Is that not her skull I'm seeing? Jesus! This girl is very strong. Only a strong girl can withstand this pain and post it on Facebook. We the good people of nairaland join you in thanking God for this miracle.

91 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Female Corper Survives Horrific Accident On Her Way To Orientation Camp (Graphic by Tuoyofelix(m): 8:27am On Jan 05, 2017
cry
Re: Female Corper Survives Horrific Accident On Her Way To Orientation Camp (Graphic by CplusJason: 8:30am On Jan 05, 2017
Good Heavens!!!!! shocked

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Corper Survives Horrific Accident On Her Way To Orientation Camp (Graphic by iykekelvins(m): 8:31am On Jan 05, 2017
Yeeee!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Corper Survives Horrific Accident On Her Way To Orientation Camp (Graphic by kingreign(m): 8:32am On Jan 05, 2017
We thank God for giving her a second chance to live again.
Miracles still happens.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Corper Survives Horrific Accident On Her Way To Orientation Camp (Graphic by Jay542(m): 8:38am On Jan 05, 2017
The photos tho angry Alhamdullilahsad

3 Likes

Re: Female Corper Survives Horrific Accident On Her Way To Orientation Camp (Graphic by Nobody: 8:54am On Jan 05, 2017
BLOOD OF GOAT!!! shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Corper Survives Horrific Accident On Her Way To Orientation Camp (Graphic by Eleganza33(f): 8:57am On Jan 05, 2017
thank you Jesus

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Corper Survives Horrific Accident On Her Way To Orientation Camp (Graphic by AfonjasMustProsper(m): 8:59am On Jan 05, 2017
Okay

No fuccks given
Re: Female Corper Survives Horrific Accident On Her Way To Orientation Camp (Graphic by jazinogold(m): 8:59am On Jan 05, 2017
angry angry

This pictures don mk me loose apetite for the garri wey i dy drink this morning angry angry angry

Thank God for your life smiley

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Survives Horrific Accident On Her Way To Orientation Camp (Graphic by repogirl(f): 9:00am On Jan 05, 2017
Stale news!
Re: Female Corper Survives Horrific Accident On Her Way To Orientation Camp (Graphic by donestk(m): 9:01am On Jan 05, 2017
My Lord and my God

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Survives Horrific Accident On Her Way To Orientation Camp (Graphic by passyhansome(m): 9:01am On Jan 05, 2017
Re: Female Corper Survives Horrific Accident On Her Way To Orientation Camp (Graphic by Akeelahtunez(m): 9:02am On Jan 05, 2017
An some muhfucker would still say God don't exist This can only be a miracle

5 Likes

Re: Female Corper Survives Horrific Accident On Her Way To Orientation Camp (Graphic by Everblazinggg(f): 9:02am On Jan 05, 2017
AfonjasMustDie:
Okay

No fuccks given

I pity your life. Pray that it does not get to your turn cus when it does, no body will give a fucck too.

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Female Corper Survives Horrific Accident On Her Way To Orientation Camp (Graphic by Emma003: 9:03am On Jan 05, 2017
Blood of Zachariah!!!
Re: Female Corper Survives Horrific Accident On Her Way To Orientation Camp (Graphic by daremiarchs(m): 9:04am On Jan 05, 2017
Eez OK.

Anyone who knows why this cheat isn't working agaim cry

Re: Female Corper Survives Horrific Accident On Her Way To Orientation Camp (Graphic by Chrisharry(m): 9:04am On Jan 05, 2017
God has a purpose for your life.

4 Likes

Re: Female Corper Survives Horrific Accident On Her Way To Orientation Camp (Graphic by ajasbaba(m): 9:05am On Jan 05, 2017
chai

2 Likes

Re: Female Corper Survives Horrific Accident On Her Way To Orientation Camp (Graphic by iamteegee(m): 9:05am On Jan 05, 2017
I reject this in my life!!! God thank you for saving her

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Survives Horrific Accident On Her Way To Orientation Camp (Graphic by Remilekun101: 9:05am On Jan 05, 2017
shocked cry
Re: Female Corper Survives Horrific Accident On Her Way To Orientation Camp (Graphic by Akoja360(m): 9:05am On Jan 05, 2017
BLOOD OF JESUS

3 Likes

Re: Female Corper Survives Horrific Accident On Her Way To Orientation Camp (Graphic by Nobody: 9:05am On Jan 05, 2017
Scrap NYSC o, better still make it optional.

2 Likes

Re: Female Corper Survives Horrific Accident On Her Way To Orientation Camp (Graphic by ngwababe(f): 9:06am On Jan 05, 2017
It can only be God..
Re: Female Corper Survives Horrific Accident On Her Way To Orientation Camp (Graphic by ayodejijoshua(m): 9:06am On Jan 05, 2017
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Thank God she is alive, any God yu serve my dear serve very well

2 Likes

Re: Female Corper Survives Horrific Accident On Her Way To Orientation Camp (Graphic by debque(m): 9:06am On Jan 05, 2017
JESUS NAVAS OF MAN CITY!!!! shocked

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Survives Horrific Accident On Her Way To Orientation Camp (Graphic by octopusfreaky(f): 9:07am On Jan 05, 2017
Thank God for her life. I wish her quick recovery. Happy birthday to meee.
Re: Female Corper Survives Horrific Accident On Her Way To Orientation Camp (Graphic by haykinzz(m): 9:07am On Jan 05, 2017
Why did I open this thread self? Oh lord!
Re: Female Corper Survives Horrific Accident On Her Way To Orientation Camp (Graphic by daremiarchs(m): 9:08am On Jan 05, 2017
haykinzz:
Why did I open this thread self? Oh lord!

Wetin happen

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG To Mainstream NYSC Into UN Programme / Steer Clear Of Relationship(s) In NYSC Camp And During Service Year / Female Corper Serving In Abia Dies In Fatal Accident (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.