Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,132 members, 7,821,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

New Look Inside Eko Pearl Towers Apartments - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Look Inside Eko Pearl Towers Apartments (2483 Views)

LOOK INSIDE Virtual Office Of SA President Cyril Ramaphosa / See The New Look Of Ogoni Land As Cleaning Kicks Off - Photos / Peter Obi And His 250 Million Naira Osborne Towers Apartments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Look Inside Eko Pearl Towers Apartments by uptimum123(m): 9:20pm On Apr 17, 2017
The Eko Pearl Black Tower was unveiled in 2016, and since then, residents have been moving in and enjoying the luxury offered. Check out the photos below for a new look inside the Eko Pearl Towers apartments.

Long Live Lagos

3 Likes

Re: New Look Inside Eko Pearl Towers Apartments by uptimum123(m): 9:28pm On Apr 17, 2017
more ...

2 Likes

Re: New Look Inside Eko Pearl Towers Apartments by rozayx5(m): 9:34pm On Apr 17, 2017
nice one

any links to the prices?

1 Like

Re: New Look Inside Eko Pearl Towers Apartments by uptimum123(m): 9:36pm On Apr 17, 2017
more...

1 Like

Re: New Look Inside Eko Pearl Towers Apartments by freeze001(f): 9:36pm On Apr 17, 2017
Hope we'll not hear of some few billions located and 'found' in one apartment. sad undecided

5 Likes

Re: New Look Inside Eko Pearl Towers Apartments by uptimum123(m): 9:47pm On Apr 17, 2017
freeze001:
Hope we'll not hear of some few billions located and 'found' in one apartment. sad undecided

Whistle blowing on our mind grin wink
Re: New Look Inside Eko Pearl Towers Apartments by EVarn(m): 9:48pm On Apr 17, 2017
More apartments for "covert" operations....lols
This is fantastic though,I hope the deadline for the completion of the whole project will be met.

1 Like

Re: New Look Inside Eko Pearl Towers Apartments by Ajewealth123(m): 10:21pm On Apr 17, 2017
rozayx5:
nice one

any links to the prices?
land alone runs into billion. So if they are letting it out, we should be looking at a 7 figure price.

I will like to live at the last floor though.
Re: New Look Inside Eko Pearl Towers Apartments by thundafire: 11:45pm On Apr 17, 2017
Tinubu grand landlord of Lagos building for his generations unborn cs dis is 4 dy rich

1 Like

Re: New Look Inside Eko Pearl Towers Apartments by yarimo(m): 11:46pm On Apr 17, 2017
APC control state with service to humanity are like 5 and 6 grin

2 Likes

Re: New Look Inside Eko Pearl Towers Apartments by sammily(m): 1:00am On Apr 18, 2017
This is for the big boys...

1 Like

Re: New Look Inside Eko Pearl Towers Apartments by Nobody: 1:31am On Apr 18, 2017
thundafire:
Tinubu grand landlord of Lagos building for his generations unborn cs dis is 4 dy rich

I knew it won't be long before you sons of anger and sorrow show up here. Since you're the first, the hammer of Ogun has fallen on your flat head that looks like the back of a Picanto.

Today you say Lagos is no-man's land.
Tomorrow you say Ndigbo own 95% of properties in Lagos.
Next tomorrow, you cry that Tinubu owns 99% of properties on Lagos.

Why are you guys cursed with generational confusion?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Look Inside Eko Pearl Towers Apartments by gberra: 1:39am On Apr 18, 2017
OkoYiboz:

I knew it won't be long before you sons of anger and sorrow show up here. Since you're the first, the hammer of Ogun has fallen on your flat head that looks like the back of a Picanto. grin grin grin grin grin

Today you say Lagos is no-man's land.
Tomorrow you say Ndigbo own 95% of properties in Lagos.
Next tomorrow, you cry that Tinubu owns 99% of properties on Lagos.

Why are you guys cursed with generational confusion?
Igbos are cursed with generational confusion.

Igbos always cry embarassed

10 Likes

Re: New Look Inside Eko Pearl Towers Apartments by allhavesinned: 3:08am On Apr 18, 2017
:my apartment is more beautiful and furnished than this, doubt me and I prove with pictures

1 Like

Re: New Look Inside Eko Pearl Towers Apartments by OAUTemitayo: 3:44am On Apr 18, 2017
allhavesinned:
:my apartment is more beautiful and furnished than this, doubt me and I prove with pictures
I doubt you.
Oya proof.

3 Likes

Re: New Look Inside Eko Pearl Towers Apartments by TheStronghold: 4:48am On Apr 18, 2017
Lagos is going to be the epicenter of Africa in 5-10 yrs once the project is completed.

2 Likes

Re: New Look Inside Eko Pearl Towers Apartments by Lanretoye(m): 5:14am On Apr 18, 2017
thundafire:
giving tinubu this undue popularity is like you are being paid to campaign for him come 2019.

1 Like

Re: New Look Inside Eko Pearl Towers Apartments by Qyubee(m): 5:55am On Apr 18, 2017
nice...lagos, setting the pace

3 Likes

Re: New Look Inside Eko Pearl Towers Apartments by Flyingngel(m): 8:06am On Apr 18, 2017
If Nigeria can start building like this though it will b expensive but it will go a long way in reducing the acquisition of land for only accommodation purposes leaving industrial ones out.
Re: New Look Inside Eko Pearl Towers Apartments by allhavesinned: 9:42am On Apr 18, 2017
OAUTemitayo:
I doubt you.
Oya proof.

Wait going back home and send the pics
Re: New Look Inside Eko Pearl Towers Apartments by Jetleeee: 1:20pm On Apr 18, 2017
Beautiful stuff

Mynd44 lalasticlala

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

All That Is Wrong With The Nigerian Mentality - Restoration (1) / Aisha Buhari Battles Aviation Minister Over Her Friend's Redeployment / RUGA: Muric Address Proposed Fulani Settlement In South West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.