Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,195 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

"Buhari Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had" - Turkey Based Igbo Man - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Buhari Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had" - Turkey Based Igbo Man (36066 Views)

Afe Babalola Supports Restructuring, Says Obasanjo Is Best President / Video: Policemen Booed While Attempting To Exploit Turkey Based Edo Boy / UK Based IGBO Man Accuses PM Theresa May Of Conspiracy Against Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Buhari Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had" - Turkey Based Igbo Man by mzzhavilah(f): 3:32pm On Jan 05, 2017
Hmm

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had" - Turkey Based Igbo Man by Bamss1: 3:32pm On Jan 05, 2017
midol:
We yoruba muslims agree with him. We are sure he will hate Biafra and embrace our turbaned muslims skull so that hunger will not finish us off under brown roof in oshogbo. We need the oil in his land to survive.

He is good ibo boy who support the killing of IPOB and we must hail and beg him to join APC. grin

dem don carry tribe and religion enter d matter.

our problems plenty.
Re: "Buhari Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had" - Turkey Based Igbo Man by temitee4me(f): 3:33pm On Jan 05, 2017
I concur. he should relocate back to Nigeria so we enjoy d dividends of our best and wise president together

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had" - Turkey Based Igbo Man by modupe2: 3:33pm On Jan 05, 2017
he was actually blabbing.............

blackpanda:
[s][/s]

Cross-
check facts before u blab
Re: "Buhari Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had" - Turkey Based Igbo Man by sekem: 3:34pm On Jan 05, 2017
0b10010011:
One of the few exposed ones amongs them.

Unlike the Nnamadi Kanu's brainwashed breeds

I am telling you!

Ethnicity will not let so many of them see beyond their noses even when the glaring truth stares at them in the face.

SAI BABA!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buhari Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had" - Turkey Based Igbo Man by progress69: 3:34pm On Jan 05, 2017
Demmzy15:
Ipod soldier ant! undecided

I have a new name for them. When they say Afonja, just quotr them and say Escobar grin. You know who that is. The lord of their profession

3 Likes

Re: "Buhari Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had" - Turkey Based Igbo Man by Dawinlove(m): 3:38pm On Jan 05, 2017
THE PROMISE CHANGE,A PROPAGANDA OR DECEIT? It is no longer rumour Nigerians are suffering, this has affected millions of people leaving some rejected,displaced and molested. Nigeria as a country is known for "the rich are getting richer and the poor are more poorer".Even with the rate of great expectation from the present government,Nigerians are disapointed. Nigeria is been ruled by same past leaders who have studied the citizens mentality of always supporting big and popular political parties. This idea has given way to several merged up of smaller parties thereby leaving the unpopular and poor party in the shade of no progress, due to lack of support from big and popular political leaders. This mentality keeps hurting us therefore,same politician who had once rule us tend to suddenly become the big figure of our time,greediness has led them to keeping all for themselves and if it is not them,its either their friend in power,children or in Lore's. The reason we keep seeing old faces and forgotten we need to give a chance to the younger generation. During the 2015 general election,we saw some political parties with there propagandas and slogans just to gain popularity. Citizens in turn gave in to this slogan and were chanting it all about. They chant it depending on the party they support. Some where expecting CHANGE and others believe in the ruling party to continue,since its always the top two parties that matters we all deviated our attention from the smaller parties whose leaders where working hard to gain our attention. Days later the result was announced. A new party emerge as the winner and we were all expecting there slogan "CHANGE" to bring us out of Egypt to the promise land. Thou, Rome was not built in a day but notwithstanding, things should have been better than before. To my understanding, "Change" in the political term, should mean saving the masses from pain,poverty,negative events in the past etc. It was part of there propaganda and we were more expectant of there promises. Thou we heard issues of security been tackled but let me ask,if this people you claim you are protecting keeps dying of hunger what is the essence of fighting for them?Why are people frustrated?,we think its funny right?. Naira has no value any longer and we keep hearing prophecies of exchange rates,they use this means to get publicities and get more customers to deceive. Instead of praying to God for solution Prophets of doom found the slogan "Change" as a quick means of making money. Politicians who are afraid to die, keeps running to God when they in trouble. They visits these prophets with our money thinking they are the right source,"Money has blind them from the truth". What should have been the cause of all this,why should it be this time they are getting more popular? Its because everyone want to have his own government, the current situation of my country now is the cause. #5 has no value any longer,our home made goods are sold at high rate all in the name of dollar,water is expensive, everything is expensive all because of the mentality that, we are Nigerians and if the government is silent about anything,its time we extort money from our fellow countrymen. Since those in government does not feel it,they believe we are equal. If there is no suffering,people will not be queuing for #200 and Spoon of rice in kwara state,our country won't have been filled with scammers,normal human being won't have disguised as a beggar,drug abuse,fornication,abduction etc won't have become rampage. Nigerians are known as giant of Africa,our Government should not only promote our economy and leave us dying. They say,"Charity begins at home",enough of the habit of suffering and smiling. Who are we deceiving?The government should rise and keep to their promise,enough of extortion from fellow Nigerians,its time locally made goods be made cheaper. The government should see to this,lets always think before making decisions for the sake of our future. Nigeria can rise again. If there is a promise on change,let the change begin. Please share; Daniel Godwin Instagram@Sir__Darwin
Re: "Buhari Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had" - Turkey Based Igbo Man by michoim(m): 3:39pm On Jan 05, 2017
Excellent talk. Sensible man!
Re: "Buhari Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had" - Turkey Based Igbo Man by Cubeet: 3:39pm On Jan 05, 2017
This guy is really sick.. "Nobody now spend money anyhow " so its better we have little to spend than to have plenty to spend?
Big fool

3 Likes

Re: "Buhari Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had" - Turkey Based Igbo Man by binaws(m): 3:40pm On Jan 05, 2017
[color=#000099][/ONLY IPOB MEMBERS WILL HATE THIS NEWS. THE MAN HAVE SPOKEN ONLY PDP AND IPOB PEOPLE WILL ABUSE THE MAN]
Re: "Buhari Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had" - Turkey Based Igbo Man by Marvel1206: 3:41pm On Jan 05, 2017
nellybadas:
Everyone can relate grin grin
Re: "Buhari Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had" - Turkey Based Igbo Man by toocoded: 3:42pm On Jan 05, 2017
FantasyTV:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvKlEwJHajc

This Igbo boy based in Turkey says President Buhari is the best president Nigeria has ever had! Watch
I'm sure lot of peepz aint getting his actual message.... cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had" - Turkey Based Igbo Man by WOCKHARDI(m): 3:42pm On Jan 05, 2017
Merely reading the headline without playing the video, I know that that guy, whoever he is, is either being sarcastic or doesn't know what is happening.
Re: "Buhari Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had" - Turkey Based Igbo Man by sizzlers(m): 3:44pm On Jan 05, 2017

Re: "Buhari Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had" - Turkey Based Igbo Man by pamdaniel(m): 3:49pm On Jan 05, 2017
ask him who is the president of Nigeria and he says Dr. BUHARI... and its on research that 70% of Igbo don't read newspaper neither do they listen to radio
Re: "Buhari Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had" - Turkey Based Igbo Man by Mcowubaba: 3:49pm On Jan 05, 2017
This boy is obviously a big joke, on the English matter.
English is Nigerian's official language, it is expected that the president of Nigeria to be very eloquent in the Language.
The boy is saying does Putin speak English, does Chinese President speak English, is English their official language. Are the part of the commonwealth.

English is Nigerians' official language.

PS.. Buhari is still a bigger joke, an epic mess

And i don't think he actually knows what is happening in Nigeria, let him come back to Nigeria nd stay for 1 year, let's see how his support for this FALIURE Buhari works out.

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had" - Turkey Based Igbo Man by Kingbuhari(m): 3:51pm On Jan 05, 2017
rented AFONJA spewing trash out of his damn stupid mouth.... Buhari is a lazy stupid clumsy clueless toothless cow
Re: "Buhari Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had" - Turkey Based Igbo Man by Oluwalosheleyi(m): 3:52pm On Jan 05, 2017
midol:
We yoruba muslims agree with him. We are sure he will hate Biafra and embrace our turbaned muslims skull so that hunger will not finish us off under brown roof in oshogbo. We need the oil in his land to survive.

He is good ibo boy who support the killing of IPOB and we must hail and beg him to join APC. grin

Last time I checked southsouth was not part of ipob, that leaves you with nothing but red clay soil.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had" - Turkey Based Igbo Man by Renaissance2017: 3:52pm On Jan 05, 2017
I can't believe I wasted my hard earned DATA watching this drug dealer vomiting this nonsense.
Re: "Buhari Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had" - Turkey Based Igbo Man by midolian(m): 3:55pm On Jan 05, 2017
midol:

undecidedundecidedundecided
Re: "Buhari Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had" - Turkey Based Igbo Man by gawu1: 3:57pm On Jan 05, 2017
jomonic:
I hope this man is aware that his Buhari is set to start paying N5000 to the army of unemployed youths in Nigeria with borrowed money. So where does he get his vibe that financial discipline is second nature to Buhari.
According to gospel as told by prophet pkomo cutting Governor, Fayose of Ekiti! I learned that people with ipods mentality hardly have independent mind set.
Re: "Buhari Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had" - Turkey Based Igbo Man by DaddyGngeess(m): 4:02pm On Jan 05, 2017
Anytime I want to laugh or have fun I look for tread like this, una know go kill person for here how I wish mouth or insult can kill somebody the guy for don finish since. Lol

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had" - Turkey Based Igbo Man by 9ja4show: 4:10pm On Jan 05, 2017
He didn't see money to travel to the east this past Christmas that's y he is looking for excuse ....face your Yahoo work in Turkey
Re: "Buhari Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had" - Turkey Based Igbo Man by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jan 05, 2017
dosk:

Borrowed from where? If must comment pls use ur HeAd

From foreign loans.
Re: "Buhari Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had" - Turkey Based Igbo Man by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jan 05, 2017
gawu1:

According to gospel as told by prophet pkomo cutting Governor, Fayose of Ekiti! I learned that people with ipods mentality hardly have independent mind set.

undecided
Re: "Buhari Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had" - Turkey Based Igbo Man by MYGFGSGH: 4:14pm On Jan 05, 2017
progress69:

I have a new name for them. When they say Afonja, just quotr them and say Escobar grin. You know who that is. The lord of their profession
. If you give us Escobar we will gladly take it, but will you be able to take your own as a ritualistic killers?

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had" - Turkey Based Igbo Man by SMARTgurUxxxxxxx(m): 4:16pm On Jan 05, 2017
Don't blame him,he is in turkey. grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had" - Turkey Based Igbo Man by soath(m): 4:24pm On Jan 05, 2017
That's his opinion.
Re: "Buhari Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had" - Turkey Based Igbo Man by pricipal2003(m): 4:25pm On Jan 05, 2017
ojun50:
Nt ontil 4years befor i give my judgment
well said
Re: "Buhari Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had" - Turkey Based Igbo Man by Noble11(m): 4:29pm On Jan 05, 2017
2 to 3 years ago I used to send 2000 dollars to my pips at home for Xmas and new year celebrations and sometimes they complain that the money is small,so this past Xmas I gave a friend of mine 3k dollars to give them,he exchanged for me at 430 per dollar
You do the maths coz till this afternoon my mom is still asking me what to do with the remaining cash
This govt is good for us outside the country so I understand the guy from one angle coz if he comes back home with 50k dollars his flosing will be out of this world..
Buhari can remain there for all I care....
Re: "Buhari Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had" - Turkey Based Igbo Man by dikeigbo2(m): 4:38pm On Jan 05, 2017
te author=0b10010011 post=52556390]One of the few exposed ones amongs them.

Unlike the Nnamadi Kanu's brainwashed breeds
[/quote]

Shut up and make a reasonable fact.the guy is saying that because he is earning in dollars....all diasporans are smiling to the banks daily.but let him make good use of those monies of buhari's forex wickedness
Re: "Buhari Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had" - Turkey Based Igbo Man by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 05, 2017
midol:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Military To Take Over Aso Rock’s Strike Force / Sanwo-Olu And Femi Hamzat Visit Buhari In Abuja - Photos / Obasanjo: Buhari’s Hand Too Weak To Sign African Free Trade Agreement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.