Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,809 members, 7,824,371 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Boko Haram Beheading A Man & Stealing (Video Via Sahara Reporters) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Beheading A Man & Stealing (Video Via Sahara Reporters) (36106 Views)

Isiaka Adeleke Died Of Drug Overdose – Sahara Reporters / Boko Haram Release Video Beheading A Soldier(photos,Video) / Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Beheading A Man & Stealing (Video Via Sahara Reporters) by flyingsnail(f): 9:20am On Oct 31, 2015
SaharaReporters has obtained the latest propaganda video put out by notorious terrorist organization Boko Haram. This is the second propaganda video Boko Haram released this month.

This latest video, the date of which SaharaReporters could not confirm, shows clips of Boko Haram terrorists on the frontline of their war against Nigerian and West African militaries. The makers of the video also showed examples of Boko Haram looting weapons, clothing, ammunition, and food.

This video also depicts the terrorists decapitating a victim with a knife and recording his severed head, similar to other videos disseminated from the group.

The video in its entirety can be viewed below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8D7JsPWtFJ8
http://saharareporters.com/2015/10/30/boko-haram-releases-latest-propaganda-video

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Beheading A Man & Stealing (Video Via Sahara Reporters) by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 31, 2015
hmmm
Re: Boko Haram Beheading A Man & Stealing (Video Via Sahara Reporters) by actoor(m): 9:29am On Oct 31, 2015
Re: Boko Haram Beheading A Man & Stealing (Video Via Sahara Reporters) by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 31, 2015
I have watched the video...its useless as I couldn't find any direct confrontation with the military as claimed. Seeing various cuts of the group in movement and random shooting -left, right and centre.

Only Yobe is the town in Nigerian mentioned in the video.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Beheading A Man & Stealing (Video Via Sahara Reporters) by ANBAKO: 9:50am On Oct 31, 2015
May God give our leaders the wisdom to formulate policies to exterminate these lost souls, Our Military the spirit, commitment and success and our people sense of purpose and peaceful cohabitation.

Do good for good to come your way

8 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Beheading A Man & Stealing (Video Via Sahara Reporters) by cyberdurable(m): 10:05am On Oct 31, 2015
OK o
Re: Boko Haram Beheading A Man & Stealing (Video Via Sahara Reporters) by Lordave: 10:06am On Oct 31, 2015
That is an 'Unstructured' video!

Booohari will catch them alive.

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Beheading A Man & Stealing (Video Via Sahara Reporters) by lisimmo(m): 10:18am On Oct 31, 2015
their death is around the corner . see my signature.
Re: Boko Haram Beheading A Man & Stealing (Video Via Sahara Reporters) by jerrywool: 10:20am On Oct 31, 2015
y
Re: Boko Haram Beheading A Man & Stealing (Video Via Sahara Reporters) by ShowYourCertificate: 11:09am On Oct 31, 2015
"The evil that men do lives after them; the good is oft interred with their bones."
- William Shakespeare

This message is for all APC fanatics. They were the ones that politicised this Boko Haram thing from the start. They chose to publicly attack the previous government anytime Boko Haram strikes instead of standing by the government of the day. Buhari chose not to attend the Council of State meetings during the previous government rather he preferred castigating the government for killing Boko Haram members. Now the Boko Haram menace has festered and is growing from strength to strength under the APC/Buhari regime. The evil now lives after them.

54 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Beheading A Man & Stealing (Video Via Sahara Reporters) by Aminat508(f): 11:28am On Oct 31, 2015

Please check this link,Light need your help

https://www.nairaland.com/2517785/save-light-great-fighterPlease
Re: Boko Haram Beheading A Man & Stealing (Video Via Sahara Reporters) by villareal15(m): 11:28am On Oct 31, 2015
ok
Re: Boko Haram Beheading A Man & Stealing (Video Via Sahara Reporters) by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 31, 2015
We are indeed winning grin

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Beheading A Man & Stealing (Video Via Sahara Reporters) by Marvin67: 11:29am On Oct 31, 2015
And this is what happens when you politicise issues of security.

In the GEJ era, APC used every boko haram attack to score political points. They made boko haram look like Jonathan's problem. They acted like a doctor who has the antedote to an ailment but wouldn't share because the ailment doesn't affect him.
What stopped Buhari from attending national council of States meetings under Jonathan, to advice Jonathan on how to stop boko haram? Buhari never did that.
What stopped Lai Mohammed from issuing press statements advicing the government of Jonathan on how to stop boko haram? Lai never did that..
Now the table has turned. I hope and pray we win this war.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Beheading A Man & Stealing (Video Via Sahara Reporters) by Henrypraise: 11:30am On Oct 31, 2015
The headline for d clip is now termed "Propaganda" I laugh in propaganda n wonder wen all des propaganda statement n media report will come to an end.

Nobody is askin for

1. The chibok girls

2. The head of shekau

3. Our 20billion Dollars

4. Our 1.4 trillion naira

5. Our oil

6. Our Railway

7. Our Job

8. N so on n so forth

Reasons: they were propaganda being propagated by sum propagandists to propagate their selfish agenda.

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Beheading A Man & Stealing (Video Via Sahara Reporters) by chesterlee(m): 11:30am On Oct 31, 2015
"We are winning the war" - Buhari

Propaganda video indeed! Sahara reporters and their useless headlines.

16 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Beheading A Man & Stealing (Video Via Sahara Reporters) by onosprince(m): 11:30am On Oct 31, 2015
Those army way like ashawo pass anything, na them wan finish boko haram by december...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Beheading A Man & Stealing (Video Via Sahara Reporters) by BlackrulesDworld(m): 11:31am On Oct 31, 2015
APC propaganda at its best.

8 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Beheading A Man & Stealing (Video Via Sahara Reporters) by ajibola11(m): 11:32am On Oct 31, 2015
I have tiered of all this propaganda

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Beheading A Man & Stealing (Video Via Sahara Reporters) by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 31, 2015
Keneking:
I have watched the video...its useless as I couldn't find any direct confrontation with the military as claimed. Seeing various cuts of the group in movement and random shooting -left, right and centre.

Only Yobe is the town in Nigerian mentioned in the video.

The video is meant to scare people, not to do anything else.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Beheading A Man & Stealing (Video Via Sahara Reporters) by Blackberrybabes: 11:32am On Oct 31, 2015
Can anyone still remember why this Boko boys are doing this?

In the past, it used to be western education but now I think it's just for attention
Re: Boko Haram Beheading A Man & Stealing (Video Via Sahara Reporters) by Moblord(m): 11:32am On Oct 31, 2015
Why always Sahara reporters?
Re: Boko Haram Beheading A Man & Stealing (Video Via Sahara Reporters) by poshtimms20: 11:33am On Oct 31, 2015
May god b wit us all.... It has bt bin easy wit dis boko pple.... #catchdem all
Re: Boko Haram Beheading A Man & Stealing (Video Via Sahara Reporters) by lasunakin(m): 11:33am On Oct 31, 2015
naija and propaganda
Re: Boko Haram Beheading A Man & Stealing (Video Via Sahara Reporters) by disloman(m): 11:33am On Oct 31, 2015
Trash
Re: Boko Haram Beheading A Man & Stealing (Video Via Sahara Reporters) by Richardonald(m): 11:33am On Oct 31, 2015
I pray Bokoharam will not destroy this country..it look like they want freedom REPUBLIC OF BOKO
Re: Boko Haram Beheading A Man & Stealing (Video Via Sahara Reporters) by Godjone(m): 11:33am On Oct 31, 2015
Buhari is winning the war.

Now, this is our problem. GEJ was fighting boko haram from all front by different mercenary from different countries. He employed the services of these mercenaries because of the global threat boko haram had assumed.

But when baba Buhari assumed the mantle, he called the former administration coward to have allowed other countries to come support the war against terror, hence he dismantled and terminated all Those contracted and employed to wage war against boko haram.

I am corroborating my view on the ground that three weeks to the general election, the new tactics paid off and boko haram were almost at the brink of extinction. But the government of the day rather than consolidate on the previous gains and effort, they chooses to fight terror in their own way and style.

Today, boko haram has reinforce and are becoming even more powerful because of the ineptitude and cluelessness of this government.
Before the election, Buhari made us believe as if, if he assume power boko haram will be history, but with recent event, buhari is at total lost with reality.

Please somebody help me tel GEJ to come to our rescue. Blood flowing everyday. Women been kidnapped daily. House, farms and businesses been bombed daily. Fear, sorrow, anguish and despair tormenting people everyday.

We are in trouble.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Beheading A Man & Stealing (Video Via Sahara Reporters) by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 31, 2015
chesterlee:
"We are winning the war" - Buhari

Propaganda video indeed! Sahara reporters and their useless headlines.

The video is a propaganda video. It is meant to prop up Boko haram's pride, not to reflect what is happening on the field.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Beheading A Man & Stealing (Video Via Sahara Reporters) by niggi4life(m): 11:34am On Oct 31, 2015
Abeg na dem sabi joor,, i don even tire for this BokoHaram guys..
But from what i can see is that they recruit themselves(the hausas/fulanis) and they kill themselves too, thereby reducing the population of the north in some way.

The north must really be a very big place since they can hide so freely without being caught easily..

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Beheading A Man & Stealing (Video Via Sahara Reporters) by cole265(m): 11:34am On Oct 31, 2015
Exposing their wreckage.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Truth About The Demolition Of Owonifari Market At Oshodi Lagos - Joe Igbokwe / Sanwo-olu Shares Free Bottles Of Coca-cola At Admiralty Toll Gate, Lekki (video) / FG Drags Anambra To Supreme Court, Slams N50bn Suit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.