Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Business Partners Needed For A Niche Market - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Partners Needed For A Niche Market (354 Views)

Startup Marketing Tips: Stop Struggling To Sell Every Product, Focus On A Niche / Get This Powerful Guide To Help You Find The Perfect And Profitable Niche Market / To Create A Niche For Your Business; Unfollow Rules,create Your Standards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Partners Needed For A Niche Market by luckysimon(m): 11:31am On Jan 05, 2017
Recently I found a good niche market which I think will bring a considerable profit soon. The item is a small fitness equipment for people of all ages, particularly good for adults who want to keep fit. Given the large population base of workout people, this item will surely sell anywhere in the world. If you are into fitness equipment business, that will be great. If not, you will need some marketing skills or a good channel to sell them. Whatever the case, it will go viral soon.

As this is a very promising business, I am only looking for serious partners. If you are really interested, please email me for details. In your email, do include some info about yourself and the business you are involved with. I will NOT reply to spammers.

E: simonaashwood@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

What Happened To The Deal Nigeria Singed With China / How To Earn 100btc With The Least Amount Of 0.0005btc = 300naira Within 30days / Bill Of Quantity Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.