Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,406 members, 7,864,793 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:00 AM

Lynxxx's Sister, Yvonne Weds Akinyemi In Accra, Ghana (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lynxxx's Sister, Yvonne Weds Akinyemi In Accra, Ghana (Photos) (43177 Views)

Lynxxx And Genevieve Nnaji Spotted In London (Photos) / Lynxxx And Munachi Abii Are Engaged? See This / Lynxxx: Banky W & Adesua's Engagement; The Biggest Secret I Ever Kept In My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lynxxx's Sister, Yvonne Weds Akinyemi In Accra, Ghana (Photos) by laudate: 5:40pm On Jan 07, 2017
pressplay411:
She needs to sue the cream company that fuvked her up like this.

BleacherAlert

Were you created so daft, or did you just acquire a degree in 'mumulogy??!' shocked Did you even read the rest of the thread, where it was confirmed that she was an albino? And you still showed up to type this drivel? Anyway, na the person wey dash you keyboard & free MB, I go blame!

Re: Lynxxx's Sister, Yvonne Weds Akinyemi In Accra, Ghana (Photos) by pressplay411(m): 7:57pm On Jan 07, 2017
laudate:

Were you created so daft, or did you just acquire a degree in 'mumulogy??!' shocked Did you even read the rest of the thread, where it was confirmed that she was an albino? And you still showed up to type this drivel? Anyway, na the person wey dash you keyboard & free MB, I go blame!

I was going to ignore this but I'm drunk AF so WTH.

Your lack of clarity and sanity amplified by your absolute disregard for social etiquette is to blame for your loss. Not only are you a lost cause but I'm sure your folks invested a lot in sending you to school forgetting to educate you properly.
Your delusion of grandeur and pseudo superiority complex has got you navigating a bipolar disorder making you a public nuisance everywhere you go. Sadly you're surrounded by sycophants who continue to tender your autistic embers.

I know i'll regret this in the am for even indulging you and exchanging banter with an online man cub acting like he's getting it when you'll still go and queue in front of daddy just for allowance. But who am I to judge. Keep doing you, blame cheap cheat data.
Re: Lynxxx's Sister, Yvonne Weds Akinyemi In Accra, Ghana (Photos) by laudate: 8:05pm On Jan 07, 2017
pressplay411:
I was going to ignore this but I'm drunk AF so WTF.

Your lack of clarity and sanity amplified by your absolute disregard for social etiquette is to blame for your loss. Not only are you a lost cause but I'm sure your folks invested a lot in sending you to school forgetting to educate you properly.
Your delusion of grandeur and pseudo superiority complex has got you navigating a bipolar disorder making you a public nuisance everywhere you go. Sadly you're surrounded by sycophants who continue to tender your autistic embers.

I really have to apologise to myself in the am for even indulging you and exchanging banter with an online man cub acting like he's getting it when you'll still go and queue in front of daddy just for allowance. But who am I to judge. Keep doing you, blame cheap cheat data.

Every single word in your post definitely describes you to a 'T'. sad So you lack clarity, social etiquette and are a lost cause? shocked So your own folks spent money to send you to school, but forgot to educate you? Eeyah! now we can see where your problem lies. That is why you called an albino lady, a 'bleaching agent' in your last post. Obviously, it was due to your lack of education and sheer ignorance.

Finally, thanks for letting us know that you still queue in front of your dad for an allowance. Does he finance your drunkenness, too? undecided

Re: Lynxxx's Sister, Yvonne Weds Akinyemi In Accra, Ghana (Photos) by pressplay411(m): 8:21pm On Jan 07, 2017
laudate:

Every single word in your post definitely describes you to a 'T'. sad So you lack clarity, social etiquette and are a lost cause? shocked So your own folks spent money to send you to school, but forgot to educate you? Eeyah! now we can see where your problem lies. That is why you called an albino lady, a 'bleaching agent' in your last post. Obviously, it was due to your lack of education and sheer ignorance.

Finally, thanks for letting us know that you still queue in front of your dad for an allowance. Does he finance your drunkenness, too? undecided

So sad. Can't your folks see all these symptoms of chronic compulsive comprehensive disorder? Go and sleep, you're beginning to embarrass embarrassment.
Re: Lynxxx's Sister, Yvonne Weds Akinyemi In Accra, Ghana (Photos) by laudate: 8:32pm On Jan 07, 2017
pressplay411:
So sad. Can't your folks see all these symptoms of chronic compulsive comprehensive disorder? Go and sleep, you're beginning to embarrass embarrassment.

Oh dear!! shocked Is "chronic compulsive comprehensive disorder" the name of the sickness you suffer from? Wow!
Re: Lynxxx's Sister, Yvonne Weds Akinyemi In Accra, Ghana (Photos) by pressplay411(m): 8:48pm On Jan 07, 2017
laudate:

Oh dear!! shocked Is "chronic compulsive comprehensive disorder" the name of the sickness you suffer from? Wow!

gdnite. appealing to any iota of sanity left in you has clearly failed.

Re: Lynxxx's Sister, Yvonne Weds Akinyemi In Accra, Ghana (Photos) by laudate: 8:55pm On Jan 07, 2017
pressplay411:
gdnite. appealing to any iota of sanity left in you has clearly failed.

Wow! You mean you have lost your sanity, too??! shocked Wonders shall never end!

Re: Lynxxx's Sister, Yvonne Weds Akinyemi In Accra, Ghana (Photos) by pressplay411(m): 9:10pm On Jan 07, 2017
laudate:

Wow! You mean you have lost your sanity, too??! shocked Wonders shall never end!

Nothing left to say.

Re: Lynxxx's Sister, Yvonne Weds Akinyemi In Accra, Ghana (Photos) by laudate: 9:12pm On Jan 07, 2017
pressplay411:
Nothing left to say.

Yep! That's my profile. Are you envious?? sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fan Blasts Niyi Johnson After Toyin Abraham Was Spotted With Osinbajo& Sanwo Olu / Chioma Replies Fan Who Said She Has 'Friendzoned' Davido / Onyii Alex Pictured With Iheanacho, Slams Troll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.