Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,721 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

Under Buhari, 2,000 Igbo Youths Have Been Killed By Nigerian Army - NGO - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Under Buhari, 2,000 Igbo Youths Have Been Killed By Nigerian Army - NGO (1972 Views)

Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard / Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu / PDP Conducts Poll To Rate Buhari's 2 Years In Office: See Results And Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Under Buhari, 2,000 Igbo Youths Have Been Killed By Nigerian Army - NGO by Kemperor: 12:14pm On Jan 05, 2017
- An NGO has claimed that about 2,000 igbo youths have been killed by the Nigerian army

- The group claimed the killings were done under the guise of rule-of-engagement

A non-governmental organization, Campaign for Democracy (CD), has claimed that no fewer than 2,000 Igbo youths had b[/center]een killed by the Nigerian army under the guise of rule-of-engagement.

The group, therefore, called on the United Nations (UN), International Criminal Court (ICC), the United States, other world bodies and their leaders to take note of such ‘man’s inhumanity to man’ being meted to defenseless Nigerians, especially the Pro-Biafrans

In a statement issued Wednesday, January 4, in Onitsha, Anambra state, by CD’s national publicity secretary, Dede Uzor, he noted that the massacre of over 800 Christians in Southern Kaduna required a thorough investigation to unmask the brain behind such cruel act.

Uzor called on the national assembly to include members of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Movement for the Actualization of Sovereign State of Biafra (MASSOB) and Igbo youths as members of the panel that would probe the recent killings in Southern Kaduna.

The NGO group opined that if the national assembly resumed from both the Christmas and New Year break, it would be ideal to include all pro-Biafra groups and Igbo youths in the panel, to avoid being lopsided.

Uzor added that the vow by the Senate President, Bukola Saraki to set up a high-powered investigative team to ascertain the circumstances surrounding such a high volume of killing of Christians was a step in the right direction.

The statement further noted ‎that since the arrest of Nnamdi Kanu, leader of IPOB, Chidiebere Onwudiwe, IPOB’s national coordinator; Benjamin Onwuka, leader of Biafra Zionists Movement (BZM) whose over 100 members are currently languishing in various prison custodies, and other Igbo activists, no fewer than 2,000 Igbo youths had been killed by the Nigerian army, under the so-called Rule-of-Engagement.

Uzor said: “It is on record that two years of President Muhammadu Buhari’s leadership has witnessed the highest number of killings of innocent Nigerians than the previous 17 years of uninterrupted democracy and past military administrations put together.”

Meanwhile, the Indigenous People Of Biafra (IPOB) has raised allegation that President Muhammadu Buhari has a secret detention centre managed by the Department of State Services (DSS).

In a statement, signed by Emma Powerful who is the spokesperson of IPOB, he said the detention centre was being used to coach foreign witnesses who will testify against Nnamdi Kanu, the director of Radio Biafra when he appears in court.

https://www.naij.com/1080996-2000-igbo-youths-killed-by-nigerian-army-ngo.html

1 Like

Re: Under Buhari, 2,000 Igbo Youths Have Been Killed By Nigerian Army - NGO by Smellymouth: 12:15pm On Jan 05, 2017
I smell LIES..

3 Likes

Re: Under Buhari, 2,000 Igbo Youths Have Been Killed By Nigerian Army - NGO by drss2(m): 12:17pm On Jan 05, 2017
wat do we u expect from herdsmen grand patron like buari like herdsmen. a blood thirsty tyrrant will always be a blood thirsty tyrrrant.
Re: Under Buhari, 2,000 Igbo Youths Have Been Killed By Nigerian Army - NGO by januzajj: 12:18pm On Jan 05, 2017
Ipod youths and propaganda
Bullshits everywhere
Let me cover my nose

5 Likes

Re: Under Buhari, 2,000 Igbo Youths Have Been Killed By Nigerian Army - NGO by Mujaheeeden: 12:19pm On Jan 05, 2017
Smellymouth:
I smell LIES..

Even a soul that dies because of action of this government is highly condemnable

3 Likes

Re: Under Buhari, 2,000 Igbo Youths Have Been Killed By Nigerian Army - NGO by Mujaheeeden: 12:20pm On Jan 05, 2017
januzajj:
Ipod youths and propaganda
Bullshits everywhere
Let me cover my nose
Life na per head. E go soon reach your turn

5 Likes

Re: Under Buhari, 2,000 Igbo Youths Have Been Killed By Nigerian Army - NGO by januzajj: 12:21pm On Jan 05, 2017
Mujaheeeden:
Life na per head. E go soon reach your turn
Sure...it's inevitable..thanks for your concern

Re: Under Buhari, 2,000 Igbo Youths Have Been Killed By Nigerian Army - NGO by Mujaheeeden: 12:24pm On Jan 05, 2017
januzajj:
Sure...it's inevitable..thanks for your concern
The beauty of this world is that Karma that visit when we list expected it.

A lot can still happen to you before you get to 45.

remember the government might not use security forces to snuff out your life but their actions and inactions will make you to be at the receiving end

7 Likes

Re: Under Buhari, 2,000 Igbo Youths Have Been Killed By Nigerian Army - NGO by QuotaSystem: 12:28pm On Jan 05, 2017
Mujaheeeden:
Even a soul that dies because of action of this government is highly condemnable

Over 2000 Boko Haram criminals also died in the hands of Nigeria's security forces.

If you prepare to, and choose to fight Nigeria's soverignty, be ready for the full consequences, whether you're wearing a turban or Isiagu. It's just common sense.

1 Like

Re: Under Buhari, 2,000 Igbo Youths Have Been Killed By Nigerian Army - NGO by ScotsReferendum: 12:31pm On Jan 05, 2017
QuotaSystem:

Over 2000 Boko Haram criminals also died in the hands of Nigeria's security forces.

If you prepare to, and choose to fight Nigeria's soverignty, be ready for the full consequences, whether you're wearing a turban or Isiagu. It's just common sense.

Never heard this during Scottish Referendum

6 Likes

Re: Under Buhari, 2,000 Igbo Youths Have Been Killed By Nigerian Army - NGO by Baawaa(m): 12:32pm On Jan 05, 2017
Under Jonathan's administration, how many Igbo youth die

1 Like

Re: Under Buhari, 2,000 Igbo Youths Have Been Killed By Nigerian Army - NGO by Mujaheeeden: 12:33pm On Jan 05, 2017
QuotaSystem:

Over 2000 Boko Haram members also died in the hands of Nigeria's security forces.

BH members that died were bearing arms so you can't compare them with Ipob youths.

I feel nauseated when you sit down and act like this country is not negotiable.
Nigeria needs to be negotiated upon.

The government needs to stop all these nonsense because they can't last forever

4 Likes

Re: Under Buhari, 2,000 Igbo Youths Have Been Killed By Nigerian Army - NGO by Mutuwa(m): 12:34pm On Jan 05, 2017
Kemperor:
- An NGO has claimed that about 2,000 igbo youths have been killed by the Nigerian army

- The group claimed the killings were done under the guise of rule-of-engagement

A non-governmental organization, Campaign for Democracy (CD), has claimed that no fewer than 2,000 Igbo youths had b[/center]een killed by the Nigerian army under the guise of rule-of-engagement.

The group, therefore, called on the United Nations (UN), International Criminal Court (ICC), the United States, other world bodies and their leaders to take note of such ‘man’s inhumanity to man’ being meted to defenseless Nigerians, especially the Pro-Biafrans

In a statement issued Wednesday, January 4, in Onitsha, Anambra state, by CD’s national publicity secretary, Dede Uzor, he noted that the massacre of over 800 Christians in Southern Kaduna required a thorough investigation to unmask the brain behind such cruel act.

Uzor called on the national assembly to include members of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Movement for the Actualization of Sovereign State of Biafra (MASSOB) and Igbo youths as members of the panel that would probe the recent killings in Southern Kaduna.

The NGO group opined that if the national assembly resumed from both the Christmas and New Year break, it would be ideal to include all pro-Biafra groups and Igbo youths in the panel, to avoid being lopsided.

Uzor added that the vow by the Senate President, Bukola Saraki to set up a high-powered investigative team to ascertain the circumstances surrounding such a high volume of killing of Christians was a step in the right direction.

The statement further noted ‎that since the arrest of Nnamdi Kanu, leader of IPOB, Chidiebere Onwudiwe, IPOB’s national coordinator; Benjamin Onwuka, leader of Biafra Zionists Movement (BZM) whose over 100 members are currently languishing in various prison custodies, and other Igbo activists, no fewer than 2,000 Igbo youths had been killed by the Nigerian army, under the so-called Rule-of-Engagement.

Uzor said: “It is on record that two years of President Muhammadu Buhari’s leadership has witnessed the highest number of killings of innocent Nigerians than the previous 17 years of uninterrupted democracy and past military administrations put together.”

Meanwhile, the Indigenous People Of Biafra (IPOB) has raised allegation that President Muhammadu Buhari has a secret detention centre managed by the Department of State Services (DSS).

In a statement, signed by Emma Powerful who is the spokesperson of IPOB, he said the detention centre was being used to coach foreign witnesses who will testify against Nnamdi Kanu, the director of Radio Biafra when he appears in court.

https://www.naij.com/1080996-2000-igbo-youths-killed-by-nigerian-army-ngo.html

The NGO counted this? undecided

1 Like

Re: Under Buhari, 2,000 Igbo Youths Have Been Killed By Nigerian Army - NGO by Mujaheeeden: 12:34pm On Jan 05, 2017
Baawaa:
Under Jonathan's administration, how many Igbo youth die
Hausa Muslim Youths are now getting on my nerves here
Re: Under Buhari, 2,000 Igbo Youths Have Been Killed By Nigerian Army - NGO by Mujaheeeden: 12:36pm On Jan 05, 2017
The whole people supporting this thing up there are

MUSLIMS
Re: Under Buhari, 2,000 Igbo Youths Have Been Killed By Nigerian Army - NGO by Baawaa(m): 12:40pm On Jan 05, 2017
Mujaheeeden:
Hausa Muslim Youths are now getting on my nerves here
Not Hausa Muslim,but your conscience as unfaithful Nigerian

2 Likes

Re: Under Buhari, 2,000 Igbo Youths Have Been Killed By Nigerian Army - NGO by Mujaheeeden: 12:42pm On Jan 05, 2017
Baawaa:

Not Hausa Muslim,but your conscience as unfaithful Nigerian

Fu*k Nigeria

I say Fuc*k This bloody Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Under Buhari, 2,000 Igbo Youths Have Been Killed By Nigerian Army - NGO by midol: 12:42pm On Jan 05, 2017
We yorubas muslims and hausas believe it's a lie because our messiah Alfa Buhari is the best human being in the world. He cannot even kill a fly. That NGO belong to Nnamdi kanu.
He wrote this piece from kuje.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Under Buhari, 2,000 Igbo Youths Have Been Killed By Nigerian Army - NGO by QuotaSystem: 12:44pm On Jan 05, 2017
Mujaheeeden:
BH members that died were bearing arms so you can't compare them with Ipob youths.

I feel nauseated when you sit down and act like this country is not negotiable.
Nigeria needs to be negotiated upon.

The government needs to stop all these nonsense because they can't last forever

I guess the mosque and dangote truck destroyed by iPod protesters were burnt with candles and holy water. Not to mention the attacks on our soldiers.

If you attack Nigeria's soverignty, Nigeria will attack you. Simple.

1 Like

Re: Under Buhari, 2,000 Igbo Youths Have Been Killed By Nigerian Army - NGO by Baawaa(m): 12:45pm On Jan 05, 2017
Mujaheeeden:

Fu*k Nigeria

I say Fuc*k This bloody Nigeria
So you don't believe in Nigeria as a country,then what are you saying.Then fuc*k you grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Under Buhari, 2,000 Igbo Youths Have Been Killed By Nigerian Army - NGO by najoke: 12:50pm On Jan 05, 2017
midol:
We yorubas muslims and hausas believe it's a lie because our messiah Alfa Buhari is the best human being in the world. He cannot even kill a fly. That NGO belong to Nnamdi kanu.
He wrote this piece from kuje.
Yes, we fualani slaves, believe in our messiah alfa Buhari. ....he is the best
Re: Under Buhari, 2,000 Igbo Youths Have Been Killed By Nigerian Army - NGO by Mujaheeeden: 12:54pm On Jan 05, 2017
QuotaSystem:

I guess the mosque and dangote truck destroyed by iPod protesters were burnt with candles and holy water. Not to mention the attacks on our soldiers.

Show me a soldier with bullet wound

1 Like

Re: Under Buhari, 2,000 Igbo Youths Have Been Killed By Nigerian Army - NGO by Mujaheeeden: 12:56pm On Jan 05, 2017
Baawaa:

So you don't believe in Nigeria as a country,then what are you saying.Then fuc*k you grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Why does Hausa Fulani love Nigeria if not PARASITISM

3 Likes

Re: Under Buhari, 2,000 Igbo Youths Have Been Killed By Nigerian Army - NGO by SIRmanjar(m): 1:07pm On Jan 05, 2017
QuotaSystem:

My frend how did the over 800 pipul muderd in kaduna ad over 2000 unarmed peaceful protesters fight Nigeriaz sovereignty?All this northeners sef and the word Nigeriaz sovereignty.
Re: Under Buhari, 2,000 Igbo Youths Have Been Killed By Nigerian Army - NGO by QuotaSystem: 1:19pm On Jan 05, 2017
Mujaheeeden:
Show me a soldier with bullet wound

The soldiers don't have to wait till they're shot dead before they protect patriotic Nigerians from violent secessionists burning mosques, private property and attacking Nigerian security forces.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/dailypost.ng/2016/05/30/several-soldiers-wounded-by-massob-ipob-members-in-onitsha-nigerian-army/amp/

1 Like

Re: Under Buhari, 2,000 Igbo Youths Have Been Killed By Nigerian Army - NGO by najoke: 1:30pm On Jan 05, 2017
QuotaSystem:

The soldiers don't have to wait till they're shot dead before they protect patriotic Nigerians from violent secessionists burning mosques, private property and attacking Nigerian security forces.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/dailypost.ng/2016/05/30/several-soldiers-wounded-by-massob-ipob-members-in-onitsha-nigerian-army/amp/
As usual, they will run back to their thatched roof home when you present them with real evidence and facts grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Under Buhari, 2,000 Igbo Youths Have Been Killed By Nigerian Army - NGO by QuotaSystem: 1:30pm On Jan 05, 2017
ScotsReferendum:

Never heard this during Scottish Referendum

Agitators did not attack security forces during the Scottish referendum.

1 Like

Re: Under Buhari, 2,000 Igbo Youths Have Been Killed By Nigerian Army - NGO by ScotsReferendum: 1:32pm On Jan 05, 2017
QuotaSystem:

I never heard IPOB attacking security forces

You can provide me with evidence

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Under Buhari, 2,000 Igbo Youths Have Been Killed By Nigerian Army - NGO by sdindan: 1:34pm On Jan 05, 2017
Bro you guys should fear God nah!
2000 youths, that's one community.

1 Like

Re: Under Buhari, 2,000 Igbo Youths Have Been Killed By Nigerian Army - NGO by glassjar1: 1:36pm On Jan 05, 2017
QuotaSystem:

shocked shocked shocked shocked slow poke shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Under Buhari, 2,000 Igbo Youths Have Been Killed By Nigerian Army - NGO by QuotaSystem: 1:40pm On Jan 05, 2017
najoke:

As usual, they will run back to their thatched roof home when you present them with real evidence and facts grin grin grin grin

Typical; you know them very well grin. What's most amusing is that these ignoramuses that produce zero to 1% of the nation's oil, yet collect billions monthly, still are completely lost on the fact that they are also parasites by their very own definition.

ScotsReferendum:

I never heard IPOB attacking security forces
You can provide me with evidence

QuotaSystem:

1 Like

Re: Under Buhari, 2,000 Igbo Youths Have Been Killed By Nigerian Army - NGO by prince9851(m): 1:47pm On Jan 05, 2017
[s]
QuotaSystem:

[/s
just keep defending evil
when did ipob ever burn dangote truck?
wat has dangote have to do with their struggle
secondly where is d proof show us d picture of d burnt truck
also give proof dat d soldiers were killed by ipob
because u are against biafra ..u are ready to believe any LIE dat dey feed u with
I no just blame u

(1) (2) (Reply)

Brief Biography Of Adama Barrow Of The Gambia / Video Of Governor Ajimobi's Daughter Spraying Dollars In A Party In UK / Is Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Really Capable of Leading Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.