Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,990 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:20 PM

Peter Okoye Hangs Out With Don Jazzy (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Hangs Out With Don Jazzy (Photo) (34087 Views)

Naira Marley Hangs Out With Ladies In Bikini / Davido Hangs Out With His Girlfriend, Chioma And Her Sister, Jennifer / Di’ja Rocks Blue Wig In Fun Photos With Don Jazzy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Hangs Out With Don Jazzy (Photo) by Kimjinkyu(f): 1:37pm On Jan 05, 2017
Peter wey no sabi sing. kudos to paul
Re: Peter Okoye Hangs Out With Don Jazzy (Photo) by Chukwq(m): 1:41pm On Jan 05, 2017
so make we run enter bush ?
Re: Peter Okoye Hangs Out With Don Jazzy (Photo) by chuksville(m): 1:43pm On Jan 05, 2017
See As Don Jazzy Head Big Like Aso Rock. Yet Him Go Dey Tell Us Say Him Be 27 Years Old. No, Me I Still Dey Suck My Mama Breast. Super Story!

Re: Peter Okoye Hangs Out With Don Jazzy (Photo) by Baroba(m): 2:25pm On Jan 05, 2017
LEOSIRSIR:
i sight Chris Ubosi - Managing Director/CEO of THE BEAT FM ng/uk

That's the real boss in that pix...
Re: Peter Okoye Hangs Out With Don Jazzy (Photo) by iluvdonjazzy: 4:39pm On Jan 05, 2017
DON BABA my guy iluv u scarter, i luv u to pieces
Re: Peter Okoye Hangs Out With Don Jazzy (Photo) by iluvdonjazzy: 4:41pm On Jan 05, 2017
LOGDAN:
cool cool
TTC
LG
Re: Peter Okoye Hangs Out With Don Jazzy (Photo) by LEAFLET(m): 5:02pm On Jan 05, 2017
And nobody noticed that they are hanging out with the owner of beat fm.. Celebrity life.. One of the biggest boys in the industry still no one cares!!!
Re: Peter Okoye Hangs Out With Don Jazzy (Photo) by goodnick(m): 5:34pm On Jan 05, 2017
Re: Peter Okoye Hangs Out With Don Jazzy (Photo) by ladgentle(m): 6:07pm On Jan 05, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:

In the studio, cooking up some songs.

Piro no vex if we say na only dance you sabi o
Re: Peter Okoye Hangs Out With Don Jazzy (Photo) by Trueyarn(m): 2:41am On Jan 06, 2017
Brethren...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dayo Amusa Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today With Adorable Photos / Adaeze And Joseph Yobo Host Eidur Gudjohnsen / Nadia Buari And Her Twin Daughters Pictured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.