Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / . (792 Views)

Zimbabwean Man's Testicle Explodes, Dies After Sex Session With Married Woman / Man With Biggest Testicle Graphic Pictures / Can A Man Father A Child With One Testicle? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by supersaz66(m): 12:41pm On Jan 05, 2017
Re: . by ikyTech(m): 2:32pm On Jan 05, 2017
Maybe you need offload the content of that testicle
Re: . by abh700: 5:25pm On Jan 05, 2017
Please don't ignore this important symptom. It's often a sign to an ongoing dangerous twisting of the testis or abnormally large veins. These will ultimately reduce the fertility potential of the testis or even both. May be due to an ongoing infection. You need to see a doctor ASAP, preferably a urological surgeon.

supersaz66:
Quite sometime I've been having pains in my right testicle.
I don't know if any one here has ever experienced this
Biko, where are the doctors in the house sad

1 Like

Re: . by GRACEGLORY: 5:35pm On Jan 05, 2017
supersaz66:

Stop masturbation, and get aspirin take two pills thrice daily after meal. It could get worse if you masturbate again.
Good luck sir.
Re: . by GRACEGLORY: 5:39pm On Jan 05, 2017
supersaz66:

The right one is due to masturbation, the veins are stressed due to constant masturbation.
And if not stopped it could lead to a serious injury that could require surgery to repair.
The left testicle is infection if the same occurs there.
Re: . by supersaz66(m): 6:09pm On Jan 05, 2017
GRACEGLORY:

The right one is due to masturbation, the veins are stressed due to constant masturbation.
And if not stopped it could lead to a serious injury that could require surgery to repair.
The left testicle is infection if the same occurs there.

Masturbation?
Ewwwwwww
Wtf
I don't masturbate
Re: . by supersaz66(m): 6:13pm On Jan 05, 2017
ikyTech:
Maybe you need offload the content of that testicle

Maybe man..
Re: . by supersaz66(m): 6:14pm On Jan 05, 2017
abh700:
Please don't ignore this important symptom. It's often a sign to an ongoing dangerous twisting of the testis or abnormally large veins. These will ultimately reduce the fertility potential of the testis or even both. May be due to an ongoing infection. You need to see a doctor ASAP, preferably a urological surgeon.

Thanks man
Re: . by Lagusta(m): 8:28am On Jan 06, 2017
testicular pain can range from inflammation, infection to the dreaded testicular torsion

you may have to see a urologist for this
Re: . by FitnessDoctor: 11:24pm On Jan 06, 2017
supersaz66:

Pain in the scrotum can be the result of serious conditions like testicular torsion or a sexually transmitted infection (STI). Ignoring the pain may cause irreversible damage to the testicles and scrotum . Often, problems with the testicles cause abdominal or groin pain before pain in the testicle develops.

but from your symptoms it might be epididymitis ...

Next go to the doctor so that he can help you get contacts of an urologist (they deal in this kind of cases)

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Savants In The African Community. / Best Breast Cancer Treatment Packages In India / Hemorrhoids (PILE) Food Supplement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.