Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,699 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

My Husband Only Sleeps With Me When We Need To Have A Baby - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Only Sleeps With Me When We Need To Have A Baby (66764 Views)

Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them / "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman / Kenyan Lady Sleeps With Her Best Friend's Husband, Sends Him Nudes, Gets Exposed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Only Sleeps With Me When We Need To Have A Baby by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jan 06, 2017
sexymoma:
try watching some kamasutra with him
my sister jos download some in your phone, since you guys do stay together most times
relax on his chest then jos play it... if he says "what is this" tell him you are learning some skills
he s your hubby not a stranger... act anyhow.

tell him some sexy words even before night comes
like.. babe my nipples itches wink, my boobs looks fairer than my face
u go hear "let me see" grin

Professor
Re: My Husband Only Sleeps With Me When We Need To Have A Baby by darepapi: 10:47pm On Jan 06, 2017
Hmmm
Re: My Husband Only Sleeps With Me When We Need To Have A Baby by bolivnnaija: 10:48pm On Jan 06, 2017
There are two possibilities here:

He just developed the sex issues recently and is yet to come to terms with that fact..

Or

He has always had those sex inadequacies. ..but he arranged himself with some sex enhancers in the early stages of the marriage, because he wanted to take your virginity like a boss, and enjoy the tight ermmmm...ermmm while the tightness lasted

And there is the possibility that having used all those burantashi on you, and kids having been produced and your vagina having expanded significantly, he no longer sees any reason to continue risking his overall health just to satisfy you ... in any case, he may think since he married you a virgin, you wouldn't know any better and will see his 2-minute sex stunts or no stunt except kids are needed as normal for married peeps

My advice:

Please cheat on him so that your sanity can be maintained .... being starved of sex is worse than being starved of food...it messes up the mind in a million ways... ..... and no, hoping and praying won't help you ... You have to take the bull by the horn and help yourself ...at your age, your sex hormones are still pretty strong. ..it would be courting disaster to unreasonably resist them.

Ignore him, get some good sex outside since he doesn't even want to acknowledge there is a problem with his abuna, much less take steps towards solving the problem and fulfilling his conjugal duty towards you

And no..getting some good sex outside won't make you a worse mum...as for being a worse wife to your hubby, he deserves it anyway....but if You can help it, still be a good wife ...but please find a way to cheat incognito. ..many are doing it and still have functional families who have no idea of what is going on
Are you for real?
Back to the issue- just see a psychologist. I belief is a mind thing but if it's not, an expert will avail you relevant steps to take.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Only Sleeps With Me When We Need To Have A Baby by jayAjoku(m): 10:48pm On Jan 06, 2017
don't take this literally though but try slipping some of those pills to correct his condition into his meals like garri and the rest . when he gets home allow him bath after that give him a blow..Jab do this twice in a week
Re: My Husband Only Sleeps With Me When We Need To Have A Baby by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jan 06, 2017
sexymoma:
try watching some kamasutra with him
my sister jos download some in your phone, since you guys do stay together most times
relax on his chest then jos play it... if he says "what is this" tell him you are learning some skills
he s your hubby not a stranger... act anyhow.

tell him some sexy words even before night comes
like.. babe my nipples itches wink, my boobs looks fairer than my face
u go hear "let me see" grin

Wow!! Who say marriage no sweet?

1 Like

Re: My Husband Only Sleeps With Me When We Need To Have A Baby by mykel25(m): 10:48pm On Jan 06, 2017
that's y I never supported abstinence before marriage.... abstinence before marriage is a pure definition of BAD MARKET.....I ve to know what m bargaining for oooo

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Only Sleeps With Me When We Need To Have A Baby by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jan 06, 2017
grin angryLike seriously,if she is ur sister,is dis wat u r advice her to do?
buygala:

He just developed the sex issues recently and is yet to come to terms with that fact..

Or

He has always had those sex inadequacies. ..but he arranged himself with some sex enhancers in the early stages of the marriage, because he wanted to take your virginity like a boss, and enjoy the tight ermmmm...ermmm embarassed while the tightness lasted

And there is the possibility that having used all those burantashi on you, and kids having been produced and your vagina having expanded significantly, he no longer sees any reason to continue risking his overall health just to satisfy you ... in any case, he may think since he married you a virgin, you wouldn't know any better and will see his 2-minute sex stunts or no stunt except kids are needed as normal for married peeps sad

My advice:

Please cheat on him so that your sanity can be maintained smiley.... being starved of sex is worse than being starved of food...it messes up the mind in a million ways... cry ..... and no, hoping and praying won't help you sad ... You have to take the bull by the horn and help yourself ...at your age, your sex hormones are still pretty strong. ..it would be courting disaster to unreasonably resist them. sad

Ignore him, get some good sex outside since he doesn't even want to acknowledge there is a problem with his abuna, much less take steps towards solving the problem and fulfilling his conjugal duty towards you angry

And no..getting some good sex outside won't make you a worse mum...as for being a worse wife to your hubby, he deserves it anyway....but if You can help it, still be a good wife cool...but please find a way to cheat incognito. ..many are doing it and still have functional families who have no idea of what is going on smiley

1 Like

Re: My Husband Only Sleeps With Me When We Need To Have A Baby by IPOB123london: 10:49pm On Jan 06, 2017
as a comrade u barely see me comment on issues like this cuz we are into our freedom from boko harem crew

but i have to say this

1; are u those ones that walk around the house with rapper on your waist in the guise of being at home to look causal; that might be turn off

2; as far as im concern woman must look attractive at all cost

3; then u walk into bed looking like that; that might be another turn off

check yourself?
Re: My Husband Only Sleeps With Me When We Need To Have A Baby by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jan 06, 2017
[quote author=ucsparks post=52596865][/quote] omg! dis ur pics eh..got me cracking
Re: My Husband Only Sleeps With Me When We Need To Have A Baby by Johnsown1(m): 10:51pm On Jan 06, 2017
Since ur married some sex movie can teach u on how to make him better, he is not always have to be on top, some times try to ride him extremely and learn how to work on his hood, i don't encourage cheat cos it will only lead u to destruction one day
Re: My Husband Only Sleeps With Me When We Need To Have A Baby by Zedoo(m): 10:53pm On Jan 06, 2017
Haha hahahah so because he married you a virgin heaven go fall abi.

On a serious note tho....you both need Jesus

And YOU need an intimacy gadget....its better than cheating.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Only Sleeps With Me When We Need To Have A Baby by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 06, 2017
NATIONALPASTOR:
Its a pity.
Pls madam, i beg you, Never cheat or else you'll regret it for the rest of your life.
Let him know how you feel, things will change
u r a gud frnd,i love ur courageous advice.keep it up.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Only Sleeps With Me When We Need To Have A Baby by schumastic(m): 10:53pm On Jan 06, 2017
fathomberry:

What specie of fool are you.

I can bet you're not even married.

I blame married folks that come here to ask advice from single mofos like you.

you just saved me the tress of abusing him

5 Likes

Re: My Husband Only Sleeps With Me When We Need To Have A Baby by dabrake(m): 10:54pm On Jan 06, 2017
Always add some drops of Spanish fly in his drinking water. Problem solved.
Re: My Husband Only Sleeps With Me When We Need To Have A Baby by louisv(m): 10:54pm On Jan 06, 2017
Maybe even mix small libido enhancers in hiz food self.....

Am a bit surprised..... Hmmmmm dem non-f*ck givers didn't see this thread
Re: My Husband Only Sleeps With Me When We Need To Have A Baby by AngelsAndStars(m): 10:55pm On Jan 06, 2017
Jadeite:

Wow!! Who say marriage no sweet?
chai. my cap is yellower than your tip. lemme see. grin

that girl too badt walahi
Re: My Husband Only Sleeps With Me When We Need To Have A Baby by Sotenna(m): 10:55pm On Jan 06, 2017
buygala:

Or

He has always had those sex inadequacies. ..but he arranged himself with some sex enhancers in the early stages of the marriage, because he wanted to take your virginity like a boss, and enjoy the tight ermmmm...ermmm embarassed while the tightness lasted

And there is the possibility that having used all those burantashi on you, and kids having been produced and your vagina having expanded significantly, he no longer sees any reason to continue risking his overall health just to satisfy you ... in any case, he may think since he married you a virgin, you wouldn't know any better and will see his 2-minute sex stunts or no stunt except kids are needed as normal for married peeps sad

My advice:

Please cheat on him so that your sanity can be maintained smiley.... being starved of sex is worse than being starved of food...it messes up the mind in a million ways... cry ..... and no, hoping and praying won't help you sad ... You have to take the bull by the horn and help yourself ...at your age, your sex hormones are still pretty strong. ..it would be courting disaster to unreasonably resist them. sad

Ignore him, get some good sex outside since he doesn't even want to acknowledge there is a problem with his abuna, much less take steps towards solving the problem and fulfilling his conjugal duty towards you angry

And no..getting some good sex outside won't make you a worse mum...as for being a worse wife to your hubby, he deserves it anyway....but if You can help it, still be a good wife cool...but please find a way to cheat incognito. ..many are doing it and still have functional families who have no idea of what is going on smiley

Ma'am, two wrongs have never before made a right. You see this guy I quoted?

He won't be there for you if something bad happens to you, if you take his advice. He's just spouted his rubbish and he is off to somewhere else. Some peoples utterances here are a sort of preview into how unhealthy their lifestyles are, and how they were raised by God knows who.

You see, sex is an integral part of marriage, and a strong bond in marriage. So it's very important you get enough of it, but only from the right person (in your case, your husband).

So, my advice to you is since you've done all you can to get him to see reasons with you why you should be sexually satisfied by him, and he's not trying at all to see things your way. You have to talk to someone else about this, preferably your mum, or if his mum is understanding speak to her too. They'll get him to go to that hospital. They'll help you.

Don't start getting any ideas that doing something bad is gonna fix a bad situation.

I wish you luck.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Only Sleeps With Me When We Need To Have A Baby by rahman25: 10:55pm On Jan 06, 2017
gracetie:
I am 25 years old and my husband is 32. We have two kids together. our sex life was perfect until after our first baby. My husband doesnt touch me anymore. I always have to initiate sex each time im in dare need of it. He has the problem of weak erection and premature ejaculation too.on one occasion I mentioned to him that we really need to see a doctor he said "are you now saying im not a man again"

I said "'no babe you are a man but in the last 6months we've had sex only once and you didnt last up to a minute, there s no need to blame anyone lets just see a doctor. He cut out the idea and we have been staying like that. I give him good and healthy meals. I dress sexy in the house. I doubt if he s cheating cos i have access to his phone and we are always together. he doesnt keep late nights and doesnts answer starnge calls. I think its a health issue but his ego wont allow him sort out issues.

I have reminded him many times that i am only 25 and he married me a virgin. How can i proudly say that in 5 years of married we have had sex not more than 10 times and lucky two of the times resulted in pregnancies. Please advice on what I should do. I am soo tempted to cheat and satisfy myself. But I love my husband. I wish our sex life can go back to what it used to be.
You can cook boiled unriped plantain for with vegetable soup three times in aweek. Let him eat only unripe plantain many of it, if no improvement then do visit the hospital.NOT A JOKE.
Re: My Husband Only Sleeps With Me When We Need To Have A Baby by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jan 06, 2017
So u want to tell me u guys f.uccked only 10 tyms in 5 years
U see I dnt usually give a Bleep
Buh here"s a Bleep !!!!

1 Like

Re: My Husband Only Sleeps With Me When We Need To Have A Baby by rahman25: 10:59pm On Jan 06, 2017
buygala:

Or

My advice:

Bad advice to the core if you cheat on him it will surely affect your marriage no matter how you try to keep the secret
Re: My Husband Only Sleeps With Me When We Need To Have A Baby by AngelsAndStars(m): 10:59pm On Jan 06, 2017
Catalin:
Men love sex, for you husband to suddenly lose interest in having sex with you means that he might be cheating.

You need to confirm if your husband is cheating.
I feel like slapping your ass cheeks.

why would you just jump into conclusion like that. evil woman

1 Like

Re: My Husband Only Sleeps With Me When We Need To Have A Baby by Lewandoski20(m): 11:01pm On Jan 06, 2017
pocohantas:
Sadly, this is what some Nigerian women go through. When they complain, people accuse them of being fat or tell them to focus on their kids.
I can count the Nigerian men that are actually that good-looking physically, yet they still demand the sex as their right it is na. No one has asked them to go and work-out.

*You can keep convincing him to see a therapist.
*Get a sex machine, only you can work that vagina like you want. You'll be amazed at how he'll become invisible after you achieve just one orgasm from a sculptured dil.do.

Whether with a human or with a Love Machine... Cheating Na cheating!
Re: My Husband Only Sleeps With Me When We Need To Have A Baby by Bankalert(m): 11:01pm On Jan 06, 2017
your man is either very good at concealing the cookie he is receiving outside or he has health and psychological problems in getting turned on....what doesnt like sex for crying out loud??!!....therefore i say desperate times call for desperate moments....since he wont bring down his ego, and u cant deflate it for him, u have to use anoda means to find out exactly what is wrong.

1. You involve the use of a spy if affordable or available to checkmate he outside activities with d opposite sex...married men can be very good at hiding it....u can neva tell what you myt find out..so rule out assumptions.
2. Contact a health professional and subtly ask for anything that can help u boost your husband libido and hw it can be used on him covertly.
3. Go on prayer and fasting....God can do anything.
4. Start wearing extremely sexy stuffs...pack ur breast up....and mk cleavage vast for viewing...use pad if u must for ur ass....wear very sexy bum shorts around d house more frequently...dump ur wrappers for this mission....look extremely sexy.....dt dick must rise again
5. educate urslf on how to take control of sex in d bedroom...men cant resist dt!

wishing u quick results
Good luck

1 Like

Re: My Husband Only Sleeps With Me When We Need To Have A Baby by Curvinus(m): 11:01pm On Jan 06, 2017
Why didn't you say it to his face when he asked if you were insinuating he isn't man enough? From experience, derison is what really pushes people to rise to the occassion and not by enabling them. Rather than sugar coating his obvios deficiency, you should tell him to his face that he isnt man enough and that you're really tempted to get a third party involved in this issue.

From experience, this absurdity is only seen in homes where oga is the be all and end all of the family as I don't really think any capable woman will wait this long before taking actions.

If your oga is the bread winner and you don't really want to walk into a future of uncertainty, then you might have to get his parents and siblings involved, failing which you could take the matter to your pastor and then any other shoulder you can cry on. He needs to understand that conjugal duty is a very essential element of a marriage that must be fulfilled. Obstinacy has no plac
Re: My Husband Only Sleeps With Me When We Need To Have A Baby by Pamelayoung: 11:01pm On Jan 06, 2017
Mtcheeeeew! As tho sex is food.
Re: My Husband Only Sleeps With Me When We Need To Have A Baby by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jan 06, 2017
Ahh me dat Lyk f.ucck ...10 tyms should be in a week not yrs na
you sure say u neva Turn virgin again!!!!!

1 Like

Re: My Husband Only Sleeps With Me When We Need To Have A Baby by ibroh22(m): 11:02pm On Jan 06, 2017
And here,my bae is complaining that why don't I release that she is tired and my Thomas still strong,,,who get head no get cap and who get cap no get head,,,,,sry op,,,make him see reasons why you guyz need to see a doc asap
Re: My Husband Only Sleeps With Me When We Need To Have A Baby by AngelsAndStars(m): 11:02pm On Jan 06, 2017
pocohantas:
Sadly, this is what some Nigerian women go through. When they complain, people accuse them of being fat or tell them to focus on their kids.
I can count the Nigerian men that are actually that good-looking physically, yet they still demand the sex as their right it is na. No one has asked them to go and work-out.

*You can keep convincing him to see a therapist.
*Get a sex machine, only you can work that vagina like you want. You'll be amazed at how he'll become invisible after you achieve just one orgasm from a sculptured dil.do.
you should have just asked her to divorce and enjoy her life na. your advice stinks.

she needs to solve an issue here not create another one. am pretty sure you are not married
Re: My Husband Only Sleeps With Me When We Need To Have A Baby by Tjohnnay: 11:03pm On Jan 06, 2017
banme:
So u are already ready to cheat...
Which kind English b dis na

1 Like

Re: My Husband Only Sleeps With Me When We Need To Have A Baby by eniolaamoda: 11:04pm On Jan 06, 2017
bigcp:

don't ever cheat on ur hubby oo..because he'll eventually find out...d moment he finds out you'll loose ur home n d respect of ur kids....u knw hw d society is....it's always difficult 2 get a nice hubby wen u r divorced...not to talk of having 2 kids...so b wise my dear....

try getting him herbal medicine..it works like magic... I've heard so many testimonies...i think it's beta dan english drugs...since he won't follow u 2 d hospital....go n get herbal/roots for weak erection 4 him...explain to d seller he/she will mix a concussion 4 ur hubby 2 drink...trust me within 2 to 3weeks he'll be very active....u can thank me later....
most times the problem is 2 much sugar in d system.... (or pie)....herbal drugs will do d magic trust me...
GOOD LUCK. ..

Pie ko
Meat pie ni
Re: My Husband Only Sleeps With Me When We Need To Have A Baby by UIA04(f): 11:06pm On Jan 06, 2017
buygala:

Or

My advice:

1 Like

Re: My Husband Only Sleeps With Me When We Need To Have A Baby by pennywys(m): 11:06pm On Jan 06, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
Two kids...

Meaning after your first child you've had sex only once?

Sad story.

By the way se.x toys are not demonic, women having sexually dysfunctioned marriages should embrace this Option...

This is not cheating and yes infidelity is a NO NO
Ndi Arochukwu always been a negative hard knot. I don't know why

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Man Grabs Nude Wife's Boobs In Maternity Photoshoot / The Menace Of Snakes In The Toilet Bowl: It's Scary / My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.