Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

She Says Prophet Muhammad is in Hell (Hell Testimony) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / She Says Prophet Muhammad is in Hell (Hell Testimony) (20568 Views)

Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God / Near Death Experience After Falling From Attic (heaven And Hell Testimony) - Dr / Testimony Of A Former Devil Worshiper - Nonkoliso Ngeleka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Says Prophet Muhammad is in Hell (Hell Testimony) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 29, 2009
Image123:

'let somebody make some holy ghost crazy noise'.
I'm suprised that there is 'spiritual quality' explanation for that one too. Perilous times

Abra cobo shi, la la do ri shi, bli bli glo flo dlo shi, tu pac a maru sha kur shi,praise god.
Re: She Says Prophet Muhammad is in Hell (Hell Testimony) by Nobody: 12:13am On Dec 30, 2009
I see nothing wrong in any of these things. The force christians are accessing is the very same force the occultists  are accessing.

In this world there is a natural spiritual force that permeates our space, and has been known to Africans and others for thousands of years. To achieve fame, wealth, long life, etc, priests trained to open portals of communication between us and this force are approached by the masses to direct the force towards them, and thus increase their good fortune, wealth, or whatever it is they wish for.

In christianity, these priests are known as pastors, bishops and so on.

In islam they are called imams etc

In African religion they are called babalawo, dibia, or medicine men.

In secularism they are called psychics and seers

In the music industry they are called  Lucifer adherents.

The mistake people make is to assume that this natural force being harnessed is fragmented or fundamentally divided against itself.

That's the real deception.
Re: She Says Prophet Muhammad is in Hell (Hell Testimony) by Image123(m): 1:12am On Dec 30, 2009
a mar u sha kur shi ke? That one na demonic 'thuggery'
Re: She Says Prophet Muhammad is in Hell (Hell Testimony) by Image123(m): 1:12am On Dec 30, 2009
a mar u sha kur shi ke? That one na demonic 'thuggery'
Re: She Says Prophet Muhammad is in Hell (Hell Testimony) by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:34pm On Dec 30, 2009
@ROSSIKE,

Thanks for admitting what others (such as atheists, grail messengers and religionists) are denying. The only thing I disagree with you is that true Christianity is more than religion. It is a personal relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ. In the spiritual realm, there are two opposing forces. God and His angels on one hand and Satan and his demons on the other hand. Both have their agents here on earth and our souls are the battle ground. Music is just one of the ways that Satan has capitalised on to recruit many into his service but he can only succeed as much as we allow him in our lives.
Re: She Says Prophet Muhammad is in Hell (Hell Testimony) by jagunlabi(m): 5:32pm On Dec 30, 2009
In the "spiritual realm" there are no opposing forces.There is just ONE SINGLE FORCE.By spiritual realm, you must have meant other dimensions.But those dimensions are still physical realms just like the one you exist in right now, but they only exist on different frequencies on the dial than the one you are in now.
OLAADEGBU:

In the spiritual realm, there are two opposing forces. God and His angels on one hand and Satan and his demons on the other hand. Both have their agents here on earth and our souls are the battle ground. Music is just one of the ways that Satan has capitalised on to recruit many into his service but he can only succeed as much as we allow him in our lives.
Re: She Says Prophet Muhammad is in Hell (Hell Testimony) by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:30pm On Dec 31, 2009
@jagunlabi,

Our spiritual bodies are the link between us and the spirit realm. And your soul will determine which one you will link up with. With God and His angels in His service or with Satan and his demons in his service. The spirit world cannot be seen or measured with the natural senses and this explains why atheists are at loss here.

For us to be reconnected with God and have sweet fellowship with Him we have to be born again of the Word of God that abides forever. (1 Peter 1:23) Jesus Christ has come to seek and to save the lost, His first coming was not to judge but to save but His second coming will be to reap with a sickle, separating the sheep from the goats.

If you are not reconnected to God throught the Holy Spirit you are exposed to be used by the evil spirits and it is only Jesus that set you free.
Re: She Says Prophet Muhammad is in Hell (Hell Testimony) by jagunlabi(m): 4:50pm On Jan 01, 2010
Something tells me that this god and this your devil/satan are one and the same entity.
OLAADEGBU:

@jagunlabi,

Our spiritual bodies are the link between us and the spirit realm. And your soul will determine which one you will link up with. With God and His angels in His service or with Satan and his demons in his service. The spirit world cannot be seen or measured with the natural senses and this explains why atheists are at loss here.

Re: She Says Prophet Muhammad is in Hell (Hell Testimony) by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:40am On Jan 02, 2010
jagunlabi:

Something tells me that this god and this your devil/satan are one and the same entity.

You should tell that 'something' that it lied through its teeth if its got any.
Re: She Says Prophet Muhammad is in Hell (Hell Testimony) by Nobody: 1:18am On Jan 02, 2010
OLAADEGBU said:

Thanks for admitting what others (such as atheists, grail messengers and religionists) are denying.  The only thing I disagree with you is that true Christianity is more than religion.  It is a personal relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ.  In the spiritual realm, there are two opposing forces.  God and His angels on one hand and Satan and his demons on the other hand.  Both have their agents here on earth and our souls are the battle ground.  Music is just one of the ways that Satan has capitalised on to recruit many into his service but he can only succeed as much as we allow him in our lives.

Can I ask a few questions about this please?

First off, who is Satan? And if he does exist, Who created him?

God?

So why does God not just UNcreate this being if indeed, he wants him gone?

Why does the Creator have to battle with ANYONE for the souls of His own creation?

As the supposed Creator of ''Satan'', is he not in effect, battling against His own Self?
Re: She Says Prophet Muhammad is in Hell (Hell Testimony) by richjohn1(m): 1:44am On Jan 02, 2010
@ROSSIKE
Thabks so much for sinking those words into that kumuyi's slave
Re: She Says Prophet Muhammad is in Hell (Hell Testimony) by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:11am On Jan 02, 2010
For the eyes of the Lord are over the righteous, and His ears are open to their prayers, but the face of the Lord is against them that do evil. -- 1 Peter 3:12 (The Evidence Bible)

@ROSSIKE,

I read in one of your threads that everything is relative, that there is no reality, and I remember responding that I wish to see your reaction when pick pockets pilfer your wallet. In Dr. Morey's book The New Atheism and the Erosion of Freedom, he said "The atheist assumes that everything is relative, and there are no absolutes. Morey's reply was that the first thing an atheist must do is prove the existence of evil. By what process can an atheist identify evil? Thus without the existence of God, there is no "evil" or "good" in an absolute sense. Everything is relative. The problem of evil does not negate the existence of God. It actually requires it."

Many assume that because evil still exists today, God has not dealt with it. How can you assume that God has not already solved the problem of evil in such a way that neither His goodness nor omnipotence is limited nor Him battling as you said, against Himself? On what grounds do you limit what God can and cannot do to solve the problem? God has already solved the problem of evil and Satan. And He did it in a way in which He did not contradict His nature or the nature of man.

The mistake we make is to assume that God must solve the problem of Satan and evil in one single act. But why can't He deal with evil in a progressive way? Can't He choose to deal with it throughout time as we know it, and then bring it to the climax on the Day of Judgment?

As Ron Meade put it, God sent His Son to die on the cross in order to solve the problem of evil. Christ atoned for evil and secured the eventual removal of all evil from the earth. One day evil will be quarantined in one spot called hell. Then there will be a perfect world devoid of all evil. If God declared that all evil would, at this moment, cease to exist, you and I and all of humanity would go up in a puff of smoke. Divine judgment demands that sin be punished.
Re: She Says Prophet Muhammad is in Hell (Hell Testimony) by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:15am On Jan 02, 2010
Watch how Satan has blinded the minds of people, blinding them from reality.

O to ge! -- Enough is enough for Satan and his hosts. See how the battle line has been drawn for our souls. Written and Directed by Shola Mike Agboola

Watch the subsequent (9 parts) after this video in the frames below.

[flash=500,400]http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/sY9QzNVwg6U&hl=en&fs=1&[/flash]
Re: She Says Prophet Muhammad is in Hell (Hell Testimony) by Zodiac61(m): 2:36am On Jan 02, 2010
Watch how Satan has blinded the minds of people, blinding them from reality.

O to ge! --  Enough is enough for Satan and his hosts.  See how the battle line has been drawn for our souls. Written and Directed by Shola Mike Agboola

Forgive me for being so naive, but I thought that this is a work of fiction (in other words not true). Just like Harry Potter is fiction.

I must be seriously possessed by demons, as my collection is full of hip hop, soul, jazz, rock etc. I even like some 'Christian' music, even though I do not believe the nonsense they sing about.

The Christian life must be boring, read nothing but the bible and non intelligent books from people like Ashimolowo, do not listen to music for fear of demonic possession and most certainly do not think for yourself - you have John Todd (former illuminatist - what is that in plain English?), Adeboye, Bakare and others to tell you what to think and when to think.

One would laugh save for the fact that seemingly intelligent and well educated people actually believe this crap.
Re: She Says Prophet Muhammad is in Hell (Hell Testimony) by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:40pm On Jan 02, 2010
@Zodiac61,

For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. -- 1 Corinthians 1:18

I sympathise with you that you cannot understand what the gospel is all about because of the reason in the verse above. The difference between worldly music and gospel music that has been dedicated at the alter of God is clear. Below is an example of the type of gospel music that can take the worshipper to the throne of grace instead of the pit of hell.

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THgccy_EyFY&hl=en_GB&fs=1&[/flash]
Re: She Says Prophet Muhammad is in Hell (Hell Testimony) by Zodiac61(m): 11:15pm On Jan 02, 2010
OLAADEGBU:

@Zodiac61,

For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.  -- 1 Corinthians 1:18

I sympathise with you that you cannot understand what the gospel is all about because of the reason in the verse above.  The difference between worldly music and gospel music that has been dedicated at the alter of God is clear.  Below is an example of the type of gospel music that can take the worshipper to the throne of grace instead of the pit of hell.

Thanks, but please, do not sympathise. I am not missing anything. I know the song. It does nothing for me, as I do not believe in the sentiments it expresses.
Re: She Says Prophet Muhammad is in Hell (Hell Testimony) by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:54pm On Jan 02, 2010
Zodiac61:

Thanks, but please, do not sympathise. I am not missing anything. I know the song. It does nothing for me, as I do not believe in the sentiments it expresses.

I can still empathise just as you will be sorry for me for missing out on what you see as fun.  The world and the Father are mutually exclusive.  The scriptures says "Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world.  If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.  For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.  And the world passes away, and the lust thereof: but he that does the will of God abides for ever." -- 1 John 2:15-17

I hope that you can now see the two camps that exist in the spiritual realm and how we fall into either. Whether in the service of God and His angels or in the service of Satan and his demons.  This also explains your taste of music and why gospel music does not do anything for you.  It is only you that can decide what side you want to pitch your tent, your decision determines your destiny.
Re: She Says Prophet Muhammad is in Hell (Hell Testimony) by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:10pm On Jan 04, 2010
Image123:

'let somebody make some holy ghost crazy noise'.
I'm suprised that there is 'spiritual quality' explanation for that one too. Perilous times

These are perilous times indeed. I wish you a holy, blessed and happy new year and may the Lord preserve your soul and keep you vigilant till He comes.
Re: She Says Prophet Muhammad is in Hell (Hell Testimony) by ausdy(m): 12:19pm On Jan 05, 2010
YEA IM REALLY HAPPY THAT THIS TRADE IS OUT ON DISCUTION
HORNESTLY IF WE DNT TAKE OUR TIME ND MIND HOW WE LOOK FOR THIS FIRM/POWER OF A THING THE VERY FIRST WILL DEFNITLY BE THE LAST
YOU SEE ALL THIS NEW/OLD GENERATION CHURCH ND RELIGIOUS GROUPS COMING OUT NOW I RESERVE MY COMMENT ON THEM BUT THE ONE
MAKING ME TO GO MAD IS OUR CHRISTIAN GOSPEL SINGERS BECOMING GAYS(HOMOSEXUAL)PPLE LIKE GOZIE OKEKE /CHINEDU NWADIKE ND THERE GROUPS
PLS CAN ANY BODY IN THE HOUSE KNOW THSES GUYS ND THEY GROUPS?THE WORST IS COMING AGAINST THEN IF THEY FAIL TO REPENT HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERY BODY smiley
Re: She Says Prophet Muhammad is in Hell (Hell Testimony) by AKO1(m): 2:12pm On Jan 05, 2010
To me the Sasha Fierce thing is simply someone using what she said to pursue an agenda. It's mere interpretation. Its the same thing that Abuzola does when he wants to assert that Jesus encourages adultery or flesh eating; pick out a phrase and give it an unintended meaning.
Re: She Says Prophet Muhammad is in Hell (Hell Testimony) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 05, 2010
A_K_O:

To me the Sasha Fierce thing is simply someone using what she said to pursue an agenda. It's mere interpretation. Its the same thing that Abuzola does when he wants to assert that Jesus encourages adultery or flesh eating; pick out a phrase and give it an unintended meaning.
Is that ur mail? Paulk
Re: She Says Prophet Muhammad is in Hell (Hell Testimony) by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:43pm On Jan 06, 2010
A_K_O:

Is it only about Sasha Fierce, what about Jay Z and the rest? Did you watch how the record companies dedicate such master records to the demon spirits before they get sold?
Re: She Says Prophet Muhammad is in Hell (Hell Testimony) by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:51pm On Jan 06, 2010
ausdy:

YEA IM REALLY HAPPY THAT THIS TRADE IS OUT ON DISCUTION
HORNESTLY IF WE DNT TAKE OUR TIME ND MIND HOW WE LOOK FOR THIS FIRM/POWER OF A THING THE VERY FIRST WILL DEFNITLY BE THE LAST
YOU SEE ALL THIS NEW/OLD GENERATION CHURCH ND RELIGIOUS GROUPS COMING OUT NOW I RESERVE MY COMMENT ON THEM BUT THE ONE
MAKING ME TO GO MAD IS OUR CHRISTIAN GOSPEL SINGERS BECOMING GAYS(HOMOSEXUAL)PPLE LIKE GOZIE OKEKE /CHINEDU NWADIKE ND THERE GROUPS
PLS CAN ANY BODY IN THE HOUSE KNOW THSES GUYS ND THEY GROUPS?THE WORST IS COMING AGAINST THEN IF THEY FAIL TO REPENT HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERY BODY smiley

Donnie Mclurkin testified to how the Lord delivered him from the spirt of homosexualism that came into him as a result of sexual abuse in his childhood.  Kirk Franklin also testified how he got delivered from the addiction to indecency (p ornogr aphy).  Many gospel singers today who have such problems would rather continue to sing instead of seeking the face of the Lord for deliverance and this explains why you have people allowing themselves to be used to spread heresy and doctrine of demons through music and preaching.  These are surely perilous times.
Re: She Says Prophet Muhammad is in Hell (Hell Testimony) by tiatma: 10:04pm On Jan 06, 2010
A_K_O:

To me the Sasha Fierce thing is simply someone using what she said to pursue an agenda. It's mere interpretation.

Its the same thing that Abuzola does

when he wants to assert that Jesus encourages adultery or flesh eating; pick out a phrase and give it an unintended meaning.

@ above

With all due respect, dont be naive - its beggars belief you should think so

How possibly can the profane music/lyrics, writhing & twisting, hip gyrations, se+ual innuendos etc glorify GOD

or add value/have positive impact to the Kingdom rather it is de-populating the Kingdom and sending people in droves to destruction

Yeah, subtly recruiting impressionable, easily influenced & vulnerable girls from a young age

and enticing ogling young teen boys and men with her flirtatious acts/video

Its not about Beyonce; the person per se . . .

No, Its not Beyonce; the personality that's suspect but rather Shasa Fierce, the principality

Ephesians 6:12 AMP:

For we are not wrestling with flesh and blood [contending only with physical opponents],

but against the despotisms, against the powers,

against [the master spirits who are] the world rulers of this present darkness,

against the spirit forces of wickedness in the
heavenly (supernatural) sphere

Make no mistake, there is more than the eye is seeing and ear is hearing . . .
Re: She Says Prophet Muhammad is in Hell (Hell Testimony) by AKO1(m): 10:21pm On Jan 06, 2010
^ ^ ^ I still am not convinced that anything and everything 'Sasha Fierce' or Beyonce is innately demonic.

If the opposite were the case then the movie "The Fighting Temptations" would be a demonic film because she starred in it.

The baby and the bath water should always be separated.
Re: She Says Prophet Muhammad is in Hell (Hell Testimony) by tiatma: 10:28pm On Jan 06, 2010
A_K_O:

^ ^ ^ I still am not convinced that anything and everything 'Sasha Fierce' or Beyonce is innately demonic.

If the opposite were the case then the movie "The Fighting Temptations" would be a demonic film because she starred in it.

The baby and the bath water should always be separated.

@ A_K_O

The baby and the bath [/i]water had already been separated.

Thats why I stated "[i]Its not about Beyonce; the person per se . . .
"

For the sake of politeness and decorum, lets not mince words but tell it as it is . . .
Re: She Says Prophet Muhammad is in Hell (Hell Testimony) by AKO1(m): 10:32pm On Jan 06, 2010
Oh right, we're on the same page, apologies.
Re: She Says Prophet Muhammad is in Hell (Hell Testimony) by tiatma: 10:40pm On Jan 06, 2010
a quick PS

About her in The Fighting Temptations, that was Beyonce, Sasha had taken leave

By the way didnt Judas Iscariot too perform far more honorable role and acts than her - still got damned

Sorry for the play of words and seizing the opportunity to use the puns (i.e. roles and acts)
Re: She Says Prophet Muhammad is in Hell (Hell Testimony) by folly69(m): 10:31am On Jan 07, 2010
@poster really i wont deny that there some forces behind music especially in the U.S. and some selected ROCK music which is glaring and u dont need to b told its evil. But i wont say its a HIP HOP thing, it cuts through every form of music and it depends on the message the artist is trying to bring but on the contrary that intepretation of beyonce's videos is CRAP.

Are u telling me that cus i where dark shades, am a deceiver?

So are hip hop artist in Naija also possessed by some demonds too? People like Dbanj and wande cole,I guess Don jazzy must have introduced them to some demons also, cus they came out of nothin to b something.

Are u telling me listening to any other song but gospel makes me openend to be possessed?

If i remember clearly in the bible, there are some portions in the songs of Solomon/David am not sure that talks about the feeling of a womans touch and am sure if we turn it into lyrics and add a few beats it will be a massive R & B HIT.

Well my point is one can only get possessed if he/she allows himself and not by listening to hip hop cus if u have ears the lyrics alone is enough for you to caution yourself for instance Snoop Dogg said it clearly in one of his lyrics saying "I come up with your hands, you go down with the Devil,now walk through the depts of hell like the rest of your bust ass home boys dwell" Thats from one of his tracks from way back '92' But i still listen to Snoop and NOT do what he says.I will like to know do u think am possesed?
Re: She Says Prophet Muhammad is in Hell (Hell Testimony) by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:42pm On Jan 07, 2010
Re: She Says Prophet Muhammad is in Hell (Hell Testimony) by udennaa: 4:10pm On Jan 08, 2010
@poster,the bible says that a carnal man cannot uderstand n accept the tins of the spirit, n the truth is bitter they say.i have always known n said it that the hip hop n all worldly music are demonic,they are not for xtians whether any body likes it or not.i am not here to exchange words with anybody but to concur with ur submissions.i pray that God will open the eyes of pastors n xtians,i mean Jesus followers indeed to stand against n reject in its entirety every influence of satan n hip hop.
Re: She Says Prophet Muhammad is in Hell (Hell Testimony) by Zodiac61(m): 10:25pm On Jan 08, 2010
udennaa:

@poster,the bible says that a carnal man cannot uderstand n accept the tins of the spirit, n the truth is bitter they say.i have always known n said it that the hip hop n all worldly music are demonic,they are not for xtians whether any body likes it or not.i am not here to exchange words with anybody but to concur with your submissions.i pray that God will open the eyes of pastors n xtians,i mean Jesus followers indeed to stand against n reject in its entirety every influence of satan n hip hop.

Thank you for this intelligent comment. What is your problem with hip hop and other forms of music? If you Christians do not like it, do not listen to it and let the rest of us enjoy music .

Beyonce does not need prayers from morons like you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Will God Punish For Abortion? The Doctors, The Government Or The Women? / Repent !!!!!! Jesus Is Coming Soon! / Ex-drug Addict Turns Deaconess, Inaugurates Rehabilitation Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.