Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

What's With The "Those Who Give A F*ck" Memes On Nairaland? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What's With The "Those Who Give A F*ck" Memes On Nairaland? (1387 Views)

See Top 20 Savagery Memes On Instagram And Twitter #1 / Funny Memes On The Stress Of Going To Computer Village / Funny (LOL) Memes On My Phone To Brighten Ur Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's With The "Those Who Give A F*ck" Memes On Nairaland? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jan 05, 2017
What's with the trending memes/ pics of "those who give a f*ck went that way" ? Any post on front page u open greets you with such memes.
It used to be funny but no more becoming funny. It's wasting my data in opening such pics.
What do you think Nairalanders?
Me sha, just saying my opinion. and please give a f*ck about my opinion.
Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: What's With The "Those Who Give A F*ck" Memes On Nairaland? by diehardanusfan(m): 2:55pm On Jan 05, 2017
well

1 Like

Re: What's With The "Those Who Give A F*ck" Memes On Nairaland? by kheengjay(m): 2:56pm On Jan 05, 2017
very annoying ..... haba make una receive sense na

1 Like

Re: What's With The "Those Who Give A F*ck" Memes On Nairaland? by Obinnau(m): 3:49pm On Jan 05, 2017
It's mostly the effects of joblessness.
Re: What's With The "Those Who Give A F*ck" Memes On Nairaland? by dyangprof(m): 6:21pm On Jan 05, 2017
op go Bleep ya yaself
Re: What's With The "Those Who Give A F*ck" Memes On Nairaland? by xamuel17(m): 6:47pm On Jan 05, 2017
they say it's better to give than to receive, but I still dnt give a f@ck sir!!
Re: What's With The "Those Who Give A F*ck" Memes On Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 05, 2017
grin pls hw can i join the those who give a f##k crew?

(1) (Reply)

Look At The Life Lol / I Saw 23 Missed Calls From Her And A Message Which Reads... / Pulling Dad and Coming Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.