Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,313 members, 7,853,450 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:56 PM

Nigeria Army Raid And Destroyed Ex-first Lady "Patience Jonathan" Sister House I - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigeria Army Raid And Destroyed Ex-first Lady "Patience Jonathan" Sister House I (501 Views)

Denrele Edun And Patience Jonathan Spotted Together (Photos) / The House I Go Dye Built For His Mother (More Photos) / Laura Ikeji Remains At Her Sister's House Even After Getting Married..? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Army Raid And Destroyed Ex-first Lady "Patience Jonathan" Sister House I by krimix: 4:39pm On Jan 05, 2017
The nigeria army raided the home of the former first lady Patience Jonathan, on Wednesday January 4, in Abuja.
It's reported that the building which is located at Igbeti Rock Street, Maitama had no occupants in there except the private security guards.
Over 20 policemen came in three Hilux vans and a Toyota Hiace bus and invaded the building. They reportedly left with a brown envelope... Read full details here... http://gistmonitor..com.ng/2017/01/nigeria-army-raid-and-destroyed-ex.html

(1) (Reply)

Ugandan Politician Who Planned To Bribe God To Enter Heaven Buried With 200m / Check Out Our Contestants For Finest Face 2017.see Pictures And Please Vote Now / Ex-miss Anambra, Chidinma Okeke, To Appear Before Court In Lagos Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.