Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,532 members, 7,850,822 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:37 AM

Health Benefits Of Weed Eating - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Health Benefits Of Weed Eating (573 Views)

10 Health Benefits Of Cucumber You Should Know / Mentally Challenged Man Smoking Weed By Roadside In Ibadan (Photos) / I'm Addicted To Codeine , Weed, Tramadol And Many More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Health Benefits Of Weed Eating by Bluebabybash: 5:06pm On Jan 05, 2017
Don't get me wrong, i ain't trying to encourage in taking weed. NO, but since most of you won't listen then allow me to show you few benefits of weed eating.

It’s also because eating marijuana gives you a different kind of marijuana high. Why is it so different? When you smoke marijuana you’re converting a non-psychoactive “acid form” of THC into a psychoactive form of THC called delta-9 THC, which produces a unique set of effects. Please note, when we say “acid form,” we’re not talking about LSD acid.

When you eat marijuana, your digestive system converts the inactive form of THC to delta-11 THC, a compound that produces different effects than delta-9. But you get the combined effect of the two.

If you smoke marijuana but as yet you do not consume pot edibles, here’s a summary of the differences in these two methods of marijuana intake: READ MORE
[url+]https://linagrey..com.ng/2017/01/health-benefits-of-weed-eating.html[/url][/br]

(1) (Reply)

Aww... You Wont Believe What This Dying Man Wished For—before Dying / Nigerian Professor Allegedly Discovers Cure For HIV/AIDS - Dailytrust / Please Help A Mother To-be.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.