Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,172 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Rescued Chibok Girl, Rakiya Abubakar With Her Baby (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rescued Chibok Girl, Rakiya Abubakar With Her Baby (Photo) (38838 Views)

Rakiya Musa Birnin Tudu Slapped Twice By LG Chairman In Kebbi (photo) / Army Hands Over Rakiya Abubakar, Newly Found Chibok Girl To Borno Governor / Chibok Girl, Rakiya Aubakar Rescued With Her Baby By Army - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rescued Chibok Girl, Rakiya Abubakar With Her Baby (Photo) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 05, 2017
vatiqan:

Then, you are living in a "fool's paradise". Was it not on this forum that it was posted that none of the girls were defiled, and that the girl with a baby was pregnant before her abduction? Your fulishness is hereditary!
U r actually the one fooling urself, u r just telling the world u can't read and understand. It was the 21 girls release then that they said was not defiled, not the whole 200 girls.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rescued Chibok Girl, Rakiya Abubakar With Her Baby (Photo) by candidbabe(f): 7:04pm On Jan 05, 2017
H to
Re: Rescued Chibok Girl, Rakiya Abubakar With Her Baby (Photo) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jan 05, 2017
gr8cany:
i have not seen 'dont giv a Bleep crew here'
Today we will give a fvck.

Re: Rescued Chibok Girl, Rakiya Abubakar With Her Baby (Photo) by Life4Varnity: 7:06pm On Jan 05, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:
Sambisa must be the London of the North if this lass have been there this long and remain fresh like this.

Thats not freshness Oga

She is full of dust
Re: Rescued Chibok Girl, Rakiya Abubakar With Her Baby (Photo) by mfujah(m): 7:07pm On Jan 05, 2017
vatiqan:

Then, you are living in a "fool's paradise". Was it not on this forum that it was posted that none of the girls were defiled, and that the girl with a baby was pregnant before her abduction? Your fulishness is hereditary!
not on this forum abeg.... oga stop saying what u dont know in public joor
Re: Rescued Chibok Girl, Rakiya Abubakar With Her Baby (Photo) by erico2k2(m): 7:07pm On Jan 05, 2017
chiefoluigwe:

does that look fresh to you. do you want your wife to be fresh like her?
That's fresh in the North cos of the weather down south is different .
Re: Rescued Chibok Girl, Rakiya Abubakar With Her Baby (Photo) by Omeny: 7:07pm On Jan 05, 2017
ddippset:
so this one is fresh like this? OK, if you are not married may your future wife be fresh like this, say amen. But if you are married may you have a daughter fresh like this, say amen.

But the guy u quoted said what he said because we are told these girls are in the thick forest of Sambisa.

Is this how a human-being that has been in a thick forest since April 2014 ought to look like with ur estimation?

Don't get the issue twisted.

The guy u quoted don't live in sambisa so leave his wife and daughter out of this nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Rescued Chibok Girl, Rakiya Abubakar With Her Baby (Photo) by candidbabe(f): 7:10pm On Jan 05, 2017
And they told us that NONE of the girls was defiled. It shall never be well with NORTHERNERS. Scam of the century.

1 Like

Re: Rescued Chibok Girl, Rakiya Abubakar With Her Baby (Photo) by eminentnigeria(m): 7:12pm On Jan 05, 2017
Me, am not understanding. When the military say them bomb sabisa, where she dey. Na wa oh. Nigeria and anyhow story. Me I don decide not to believe anything again.
Re: Rescued Chibok Girl, Rakiya Abubakar With Her Baby (Photo) by sammyj: 7:17pm On Jan 05, 2017
Must you post your pizture because you want to make a comment abeg leave liar alone ooo!!! angry cool
angeltolly:
The way the girls are been released or escaping in batches sef..... We are beginning to lose count. Small time they will say the government has rescued them all sad
Re: Rescued Chibok Girl, Rakiya Abubakar With Her Baby (Photo) by ArabMopol(m): 7:18pm On Jan 05, 2017
now tell me if this one and her child looks like someone who have been in captive for 2years... dullard buhari can only deceive gullible zombies, where have she been all this while? despite all this heavy shelling and combing of Sambisa forest by Nigerian Army ,she manage to come out without a scratch , she must be a superwoman... chai zombies should wising up nah

1 Like

Re: Rescued Chibok Girl, Rakiya Abubakar With Her Baby (Photo) by Patrick33(m): 7:19pm On Jan 05, 2017

Re: Rescued Chibok Girl, Rakiya Abubakar With Her Baby (Photo) by ahamonyeka(m): 7:22pm On Jan 05, 2017
Buhari helping his sisters out of poverty.
Re: Rescued Chibok Girl, Rakiya Abubakar With Her Baby (Photo) by ddippset(m): 7:23pm On Jan 05, 2017
arabianights:
ameeeeennnnn on his behalf... Am sure he has ran to his pastor to rebuke this
lol
Re: Rescued Chibok Girl, Rakiya Abubakar With Her Baby (Photo) by ddippset(m): 7:28pm On Jan 05, 2017
Omeny:

But the guy u quoted said what he said because we are told these girls are in the thick forest of Sambisa.

Is this how a human-being that has been in a thick forest since April 2014 ought to look like with ur estimation?

Don't get the issue twisted.

The guy u quoted don't live in sambisa so leave his wife and daughter out of this nonsense.
I hope you have seen a few book haram fighters who got killed. For goodness sake does this girl look any fresher than them? Look at that girl closely and see pain and anguish and stress. People should learn not to apply too much lip gloss esp guys so their lips can be controlled small na.
Re: Rescued Chibok Girl, Rakiya Abubakar With Her Baby (Photo) by francisbiz: 7:29pm On Jan 05, 2017
vatiqan:
But we were told all the girls were still virgins. So, I need an explanation from Lie Mohammed!
That one still dey alive so, e don tey way I hear him voice, e be like say him follow for the chaffs way buubuu wan drop. E go sweet die!

1 Like

Re: Rescued Chibok Girl, Rakiya Abubakar With Her Baby (Photo) by AnanseK(m): 7:30pm On Jan 05, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:
Sambisa must be the London of the North if this lass have been there this long and remain fresh like this.

So this is what you call fresh? I wonder you wreched non- fresh persons around you look.
Re: Rescued Chibok Girl, Rakiya Abubakar With Her Baby (Photo) by pembisco(m): 7:34pm On Jan 05, 2017
She looks aneamic
Re: Rescued Chibok Girl, Rakiya Abubakar With Her Baby (Photo) by JideAmuGiaka: 7:35pm On Jan 05, 2017
AnanseK:

So this is what you call fresh? I wonder you wreched non- fresh persons around you look.

keep shut is she from which forest?
Re: Rescued Chibok Girl, Rakiya Abubakar With Her Baby (Photo) by JideAmuGiaka: 7:37pm On Jan 05, 2017
Life4Varnity:

Thats not freshness Oga
She is full of dust
who dust no dey touch by this time, wash away the dust let's see.
Re: Rescued Chibok Girl, Rakiya Abubakar With Her Baby (Photo) by JideAmuGiaka: 7:39pm On Jan 05, 2017
chiefoluigwe:

does that look fresh to you. do you want your wife to be fresh like her?

You're a BIG F
Re: Rescued Chibok Girl, Rakiya Abubakar With Her Baby (Photo) by Udodiri01: 7:41pm On Jan 05, 2017
no longer chibuk girls now chibuk madam
Re: Rescued Chibok Girl, Rakiya Abubakar With Her Baby (Photo) by Life4Varnity: 7:42pm On Jan 05, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:

who dust no dey touch by this time, wash away the dust let's see.

Dust no near me o talkless of seeing

I fresh for where I dey o

Soft
Re: Rescued Chibok Girl, Rakiya Abubakar With Her Baby (Photo) by JideAmuGiaka: 7:47pm On Jan 05, 2017
Life4Varnity:

Dust no near me o talkless of seeing
I fresh for where I dey o
Soft
oh! sorry, I forgot that we have so many aquatic animals here.
Re: Rescued Chibok Girl, Rakiya Abubakar With Her Baby (Photo) by Enyimbamercedes: 7:52pm On Jan 05, 2017
This girl doesn't look like she knows the difference between a resistor and a capacitor!! For Christ's sake, if they want to deceive us with fake news, at least they should make an effort to present girls that look like they were SS3 science students. This woman looks like a professional fura seller

1 Like

Re: Rescued Chibok Girl, Rakiya Abubakar With Her Baby (Photo) by psalmsjob: 7:56pm On Jan 05, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:

You call this fresh? You no go fear God? what if I take her conditionn as prayer point for you? I hope you go say amen?

Look into her eyes, see her skin without knowing how she was before one can tell she hasn't been feeding well or had a proper upkeep a girl of her age should have.

This is how that clueless GEJ and his dummy of a wife didn't believe these poor girls were abducted and by so made their rescue delayed this long.

And you people that has adopted them as hero and heroin instead of you to be atleast glad for these girls even if you hate Buhari that much not to appreciate his leadership to bring these girls back your either singing "this is super story" or saying sambisa is a London.

May you find yourself in such London with strife and sorrow in the name of whatever god you serve. Say Amen o!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rescued Chibok Girl, Rakiya Abubakar With Her Baby (Photo) by Mikkyblack: 7:56pm On Jan 05, 2017
This one na girl abi na chibok woman?
Re: Rescued Chibok Girl, Rakiya Abubakar With Her Baby (Photo) by emmyshadzy: 7:56pm On Jan 05, 2017
hmm, thank God for her.
Re: Rescued Chibok Girl, Rakiya Abubakar With Her Baby (Photo) by KristienZelibe: 7:58pm On Jan 05, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:

I am cursed. So shall it be. Amen

Okay bro

1 Like

Re: Rescued Chibok Girl, Rakiya Abubakar With Her Baby (Photo) by JideAmuGiaka: 8:02pm On Jan 05, 2017
psalmsjob:

You call this fresh? You no go fear God? what if I take her conditionn as prayer point for you? I hope you go say amen?

Look into her eyes, see her skin without knowing how she was before one can tell she hasn't been feeding well or had a proper upkeep a girl of her age should have.

This is how that clueless GEJ and his dummy of a wife didn't believe these poor girls were abducted and by so made their rescue delayed this long.

And you people that has adopted them as hero and heroin instead of you to be atleast glad for these girls even if you hate Buhari that much not to appreciate his leadership to bring these girls back your either singing "this is super story" or saying sambisa is a London.

May you find yourself in such London with strife and sorrow in the name of whatever god you serve. Say Amen o!

I psalmsjob, I am mad to have said this.

Are you serious?.
Re: Rescued Chibok Girl, Rakiya Abubakar With Her Baby (Photo) by feeloscar(m): 8:04pm On Jan 05, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:

Re: Rescued Chibok Girl, Rakiya Abubakar With Her Baby (Photo) by JideAmuGiaka: 8:04pm On Jan 05, 2017
KristienZelibe:

Okay bro to the burial of KristienZelibe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Was Jonathan's Achievement In The Niger Delta In 5 Years Of His Presidency? / #EndSARS Rally Marred By Low Turn Out (Photos) / 2019: Ekweremadu Set To Dump PDP For APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.