Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,674 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Rescued Chibok Girl, Rakiya Abubakar With Her Baby (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rescued Chibok Girl, Rakiya Abubakar With Her Baby (Photo) (38842 Views)

Rakiya Musa Birnin Tudu Slapped Twice By LG Chairman In Kebbi (photo) / Army Hands Over Rakiya Abubakar, Newly Found Chibok Girl To Borno Governor / Chibok Girl, Rakiya Aubakar Rescued With Her Baby By Army - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rescued Chibok Girl, Rakiya Abubakar With Her Baby (Photo) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 05, 2017
Was she living underground, I thought they bombed Sambisa

1 Like

Re: Rescued Chibok Girl, Rakiya Abubakar With Her Baby (Photo) by Missmossy(f): 8:06pm On Jan 05, 2017
Eww she looks impoverished embarassed these girls have seen hell. I do pity them.
Re: Rescued Chibok Girl, Rakiya Abubakar With Her Baby (Photo) by JideAmuGiaka: 8:06pm On Jan 05, 2017
[quote author=feeloscar post=52563704][/quote] so shall you remain in life.
Re: Rescued Chibok Girl, Rakiya Abubakar With Her Baby (Photo) by vatiqan(m): 8:06pm On Jan 05, 2017
MrTruth4real:

U r actually the one fooling urself, u r just telling the world u can't read and understand. It was the 21 girls release then that they said was not defiled, not the whole 200 girls.

Oh, so there was news like that? Meaning this particular girl was put on isolation or others were treated with kids' glove? Ur level of ignorance make Femi Adesina, a saint!
Re: Rescued Chibok Girl, Rakiya Abubakar With Her Baby (Photo) by iluvdonjazzy: 8:07pm On Jan 05, 2017
chiefoluigwe:

does that look fresh to you. do you want your wife to be fresh like her?
my brother, i tire o
Re: Rescued Chibok Girl, Rakiya Abubakar With Her Baby (Photo) by feeloscar(m): 8:10pm On Jan 05, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:

You're a BIG F
And u ar a fat M***
Re: Rescued Chibok Girl, Rakiya Abubakar With Her Baby (Photo) by psalmsjob: 8:10pm On Jan 05, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:

Are you serious?.
I'm very very serious and glad that you understand what it means.

And seriously too, If I didn't wish bad for those chibok girls neither can i wish you bad as well but your own wish for yourself supercede mine for you.
Re: Rescued Chibok Girl, Rakiya Abubakar With Her Baby (Photo) by feeloscar(m): 8:16pm On Jan 05, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:
Sambisa must be the London of the North if this lass have been there this long and remain fresh like this,I must go to Sambisa with my family so as to look fresh. This weed I took is really strong.
Are you for real?
Re: Rescued Chibok Girl, Rakiya Abubakar With Her Baby (Photo) by LaBush1: 8:18pm On Jan 05, 2017
so this one is fresh like this? OK, if you are not married may your future wife be fresh like this, say amen. But if you are married may you have a daughter fresh like this, say amen.[/quote]

So that's how someone that was kidnapped and been in the forest for 3 years should be. Fresh, Yes! Owing to the fact that she has been in the forest supposedly kidnapped for 3 years. 365 days × 3
Re: Rescued Chibok Girl, Rakiya Abubakar With Her Baby (Photo) by doctorfemi20(m): 8:19pm On Jan 05, 2017
Believe this, believe anything
Re: Rescued Chibok Girl, Rakiya Abubakar With Her Baby (Photo) by JideAmuGiaka: 8:21pm On Jan 05, 2017
feeloscar:
Are you for real?
Ask Buhari and his Northern elites if they're real.
Re: Rescued Chibok Girl, Rakiya Abubakar With Her Baby (Photo) by JideAmuGiaka: 8:23pm On Jan 05, 2017
psalmsjob:

I'm very very serious and glad that you understand what it means.

And seriously too, If I didn't wish bad for those chibok girls neither can i wish you bad as well but your own wish for yourself supercede mine for you.

Only CLOWNS finds it difficult to mind their business.
Re: Rescued Chibok Girl, Rakiya Abubakar With Her Baby (Photo) by alizma: 8:36pm On Jan 05, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:
Sambisa must be the London of the North if this lass have been there this long and remain fresh like this.
may you experience this kind of freshness.
Re: Rescued Chibok Girl, Rakiya Abubakar With Her Baby (Photo) by JideAmuGiaka: 8:45pm On Jan 05, 2017
alizma:

may you experience this kind of freshness.

I am alizma, I am a fool.

May you be as backward and brainwashed as the North. May you die another man's death. Fool that cannot mind his business. Are my not entitle to my opinion?. You're a CLOWN.
Re: Rescued Chibok Girl, Rakiya Abubakar With Her Baby (Photo) by tunde1200(m): 9:00pm On Jan 05, 2017
See the babe looking like shekau
Re: Rescued Chibok Girl, Rakiya Abubakar With Her Baby (Photo) by Princess4ng(f): 9:02pm On Jan 05, 2017
MrIcredible:
Senseless poster above

Female like you and you don't care.
Karma will teach you a lesson and we won't care too.

U sure she even a woman?
Re: Rescued Chibok Girl, Rakiya Abubakar With Her Baby (Photo) by Skelewu: 9:05pm On Jan 05, 2017
Chai! She black like black board o.
Re: Rescued Chibok Girl, Rakiya Abubakar With Her Baby (Photo) by klax(m): 9:12pm On Jan 05, 2017
So she is in captive first this long and look this fresh isn't

I guess sambisa is the best place for the northerners to live if this girl and her baby just got rescued from that scorching hell fire desert and look this clean and fresh.

apc keep deceiving yourself 2019 will be your disaster year just watch.
Re: Rescued Chibok Girl, Rakiya Abubakar With Her Baby (Photo) by NobleRomm(m): 9:19pm On Jan 05, 2017
wy de pikin cover head like dat.. ....abi him don dey practice boko haram?
Re: Rescued Chibok Girl, Rakiya Abubakar With Her Baby (Photo) by alizma: 9:24pm On Jan 05, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:

May you be as backward and brainwashed as the North. May you die another man's death. Fool that cannot mind his business. Are my not entitle to my opinion?. You're a CLOWN.
no wonder they push you out, you sickness is beyond your village Oracle.
Re: Rescued Chibok Girl, Rakiya Abubakar With Her Baby (Photo) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jan 05, 2017
Nma27:
Like we care sad
Go to hell.. Others do
Re: Rescued Chibok Girl, Rakiya Abubakar With Her Baby (Photo) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 05, 2017
OrangeDream:
Go to hell.. Others do
Lead the way dear...
Re: Rescued Chibok Girl, Rakiya Abubakar With Her Baby (Photo) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jan 05, 2017
Nma27:
Lead the way dear...
Your father just stole that job from me few minutes ago
Re: Rescued Chibok Girl, Rakiya Abubakar With Her Baby (Photo) by JideAmuGiaka: 9:39pm On Jan 05, 2017
alizma:

no wonder they push you out, you sickness is beyond your village Oracle.

alizma, you are a coward. Foolishness runs in your family. Your mother rejected you when you were born and your caretaker raised you into this your stupidity.

Come and lick my ass b4 you press the reporting button. FOOL THAT CANT MIND HIS BUSINESS.
Re: Rescued Chibok Girl, Rakiya Abubakar With Her Baby (Photo) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 05, 2017
OrangeDream:
Your father just stole that job from me few minutes ago
You seriously lack manners! How dare you!!!
Re: Rescued Chibok Girl, Rakiya Abubakar With Her Baby (Photo) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 05, 2017
Nma27:
You seriously lack manners! How dare you!!!
He taught me that as well.. Sorry, i forgot to include that
Re: Rescued Chibok Girl, Rakiya Abubakar With Her Baby (Photo) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 05, 2017
OrangeDream:
He taught me that as well.. Sorry, i forgot to include that
wareva mehn

Re: Rescued Chibok Girl, Rakiya Abubakar With Her Baby (Photo) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 05, 2017
Nma27:
wareva mehn
Good!!! Atleast, you have the facts now.. Case closed..
Have a warm evening honey!!!
Re: Rescued Chibok Girl, Rakiya Abubakar With Her Baby (Photo) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 05, 2017
OrangeDream:
Good!!! Atleast, you have the facts now.. Case closed..
Have a warm evening honey!!!
Swerve.
Re: Rescued Chibok Girl, Rakiya Abubakar With Her Baby (Photo) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 05, 2017
vatiqan:

Oh, so there was news like that? Meaning this particular girl was put on isolation or others were treated with kids' glove? Ur level of ignorance make Femi Adesina, a saint!
Still fooling urself, that news was made by an individual not the army or govt, and no one confirmed if that news was true or not. Secondly do u think it was the whole 200+ girls that was rape or married off. U should learn to use ur head.
Re: Rescued Chibok Girl, Rakiya Abubakar With Her Baby (Photo) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 05, 2017
klax:
So she is in captive first this long and look this fresh isn't

I guess sambisa is the best place for the northerners to live if this girl and her baby just got rescued from that scorching hell fire desert and look this clean and fresh.

apc keep deceiving yourself 2019 will be your disaster year just watch.
Are u really serious or u just lack common sense, how can u say that girls is fresh? If ur wife or girlfriend or daughter is like that, u ll be happy that she's fresh abi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos: Dino Melaye Posing With His Mother / Yemi Osinbajo Signs The 2017 Budget Bill Into Law (Photos) / I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.