Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,170 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

Nicki Minaj Finally Breakup With Meek Mill After Years Of Relationship - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nicki Minaj Finally Breakup With Meek Mill After Years Of Relationship (1180 Views)

Kanye West Trying To Divorce Kim Kardashian For Cheating On Him With Meek Mill / 'Impregnated A Lady' - Davido To Sue The Cable Over 'Breakup With Chioma' Report / Tiwa Savage Pictured With Meek Mill After Performing At The MAF In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nicki Minaj Finally Breakup With Meek Mill After Years Of Relationship by amansi(m): 6:20pm On Jan 05, 2017
Nicki Minaj Finally Breakup With Meek Mill After Years of Relationship - Nicki Minaj, Meek Mill Now Single.

Nicki Minaj took to her twitter handle today to reveal that her relationship with fellow popular rapper Meek Mill is officially over after nearly two years of being together.

The world's popular hip-hop star, Nicki Minaj, said that she will be focusing on her work this new year. So pound the alarm: Nicki Minaj, Meek Mill now single.

Rumors had been flying around the "Pound the Alarm" artist's romance with Mill in recent days after it was discovered that the two stars didn't spent their holidays with each other.

Minaj tweeted this today: "To confirm, yes I am single, Focusing on my work & looking forward to sharing it with you guys really soon. Have a blessed New Year. Love u."

It's shocking to note that regardless of their nearness, they never share a New Year’s kiss together, rather they spent their Christmas apart and were seen partying separately multiple times in the past few weeks.

Report has it that the former couple began their dating in early 2015, with Minaj enlisting Mill as an opening act on her sprawling “The Pinkprint” world tour.

After Minaj was seen sporting a massive ring, speculations became strong in 2016 that the duo was engaged , but Nicki refuted it as rumors during an appearance on “Ellen” last year April.

She told host Ellen DeGeneres, "that’s not an engagement ring. I have two rings from this boy that likes me. That’s not my engagement ring though. He said, that’s my second ring, and he said if I get a third ring, then that’s my engagement ring."

Despite all these developments, Meek is yet to publicly air his words to Minaj declaring the end of their relationship.

https://passmaga.com/entertainment/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nicki Minaj Finally Breakup With Meek Mill After Years Of Relationship by Muhsinkhan(m): 6:23pm On Jan 05, 2017
Like say dem no go break up before. We saw it coming.
Re: Nicki Minaj Finally Breakup With Meek Mill After Years Of Relationship by LesbianBoy(m): 6:52pm On Jan 05, 2017
Meek Mill enjoyed gan o! Fvcking this nicki minaj go sweet die! kiss
Re: Nicki Minaj Finally Breakup With Meek Mill After Years Of Relationship by Joboil: 7:36pm On Jan 05, 2017
Chai nawa oo. Dir is god oo!
Re: Nicki Minaj Finally Breakup With Meek Mill After Years Of Relationship by YhungPablo(m): 8:36pm On Jan 05, 2017
happy breakups life.
Re: Nicki Minaj Finally Breakup With Meek Mill After Years Of Relationship by Sammypope4all(m): 8:42pm On Jan 05, 2017
Damn, why dude: why?
Nick right now...

Re: Nicki Minaj Finally Breakup With Meek Mill After Years Of Relationship by Sammypope4all(m): 8:43pm On Jan 05, 2017
Damn, why dude: why?
Both of em right now...

Re: Nicki Minaj Finally Breakup With Meek Mill After Years Of Relationship by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 05, 2017
Maybe her tongue is too saucy for him to ignore and it slide.

She's hot, another guy will woo her and buy another set of blings

Meek mill is take home to mama ,good looking,famous nd rich.. He will date another hot bae. Hope he chooses well this time

Everyone goes home happy
Re: Nicki Minaj Finally Breakup With Meek Mill After Years Of Relationship by PigMeat: 9:59pm On Jan 05, 2017
Nicki minaj and rihanna na cheerful givers na. Meeky don collect him share finish now na unto the next one nicki dey now. Those two girls wants to f*ck the whole niggahz in the music industry.
Re: Nicki Minaj Finally Breakup With Meek Mill After Years Of Relationship by Kingsley10000: 4:38am On Jan 06, 2017
PigMeat:
Nicki minaj and rihanna na cheerful givers na. Meeky don collect him share finish now na unto the next one nicki dey now. Those two girls wants to f*ck the whole niggahz in the music industry.
drake is next
Re: Nicki Minaj Finally Breakup With Meek Mill After Years Of Relationship by peace00001: 5:00am On Jan 06, 2017
download latest songs at
http://bangabaze.com

(1) (Reply)

Anwuli Jennifer Iweora: The Next Big Thing In Nollywood / which of these celebrities wore it better ? / Nicki Minaj Shares Very Racy Photos In Bondage Inspired Rope Bikini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.