Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,423 members, 7,819,520 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

'Impregnated A Lady' - Davido To Sue The Cable Over 'Breakup With Chioma' Report - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Impregnated A Lady' - Davido To Sue The Cable Over 'Breakup With Chioma' Report (72173 Views)

The American Lady Davido Was Kissing Confirms The Video Of Him Begging Is Real / See Photos Of The Only Lady Davido Just Recently Started Following On Instagram / "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Impregnated A Lady' - Davido To Sue The Cable Over 'Breakup With Chioma' Report by celebgistz: 7:45pm On Oct 11, 2018
Earlier today, Kemi Olunloyo broke the news that Davido’s girlfriend, Chioma has ended her relationship with the singer.

According to an update by The Cable, Davido allegedly impregnated another lady, this apparently, is the reason for their alleged breakup.

The much-celebrated relationship of David ‘Davido’ Adeleke and Chioma Avril Rowland is in troubled waters, TheCable Lifestyle wrote.

Well, the superstar has reacted. He took to Twitter, where he tweeted that he would sue them to court. He wrote; “God punish u ! See u in court bitch”

See the exchange below;

Source: https://celebgistz.com/davido-reacts-to-news-of-his-break-up-with-chioma-amidst-pregnancy-drama

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Impregnated A Lady' - Davido To Sue The Cable Over 'Breakup With Chioma' Report by Rityonyi(f): 7:51pm On Oct 11, 2018
Too much love...

he just sued someone for fake
news on his relationship with his girlfriend what happens when he is legally married to her?

136 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Impregnated A Lady' - Davido To Sue The Cable Over 'Breakup With Chioma' Report by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 11, 2018
We dey look

Can they stop playing "assurance" till we are sure there's still "assurance"?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Impregnated A Lady' - Davido To Sue The Cable Over 'Breakup With Chioma' Report by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:55pm On Oct 11, 2018
grin A bitch indeed

8 Likes

Re: 'Impregnated A Lady' - Davido To Sue The Cable Over 'Breakup With Chioma' Report by OgogoroFreak(m): 7:57pm On Oct 11, 2018
Davido dey use condom fvck chioma?

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Impregnated A Lady' - Davido To Sue The Cable Over 'Breakup With Chioma' Report by HyconMojo(m): 8:00pm On Oct 11, 2018
Na blogger him dey reply

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Impregnated A Lady' - Davido To Sue The Cable Over 'Breakup With Chioma' Report by ArchangeLucifer: 8:21pm On Oct 11, 2018
Rityonyi:
Too much love...

news on his relationship with his girlfriend what happens when he is legally married to her?

Your fishbrain is in God Mode.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Impregnated A Lady' - Davido To Sue The Cable Over 'Breakup With Chioma' Report by Ayt27(m): 8:33pm On Oct 11, 2018
Who davido dey sue Chioma or Aunty Kemi?

Coz I know wan hear say na Chioma ooo

Everything gone.......Just like that.

*Modified
Apparently it’s that saddistic crazy psycho...

3 Likes

Re: 'Impregnated A Lady' - Davido To Sue The Cable Over 'Breakup With Chioma' Report by BruncleZuma: 9:31pm On Oct 11, 2018
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Impregnated A Lady' - Davido To Sue The Cable Over 'Breakup With Chioma' Report by AustineCJ: 9:32pm On Oct 11, 2018
this chioma juju strong oooo.... haaaaa shoo

4 Likes

Re: 'Impregnated A Lady' - Davido To Sue The Cable Over 'Breakup With Chioma' Report by RichDad1(m): 9:33pm On Oct 11, 2018
Too many people are waiting for this their relationship to fail. embarassed

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'Impregnated A Lady' - Davido To Sue The Cable Over 'Breakup With Chioma' Report by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 11, 2018
Nobody accept when it is in the first stage.

One sweet thing about life is that u can deny every news but it will still showcase the result at the end.

Though this is none of my business Sha.

4 Likes

Re: 'Impregnated A Lady' - Davido To Sue The Cable Over 'Breakup With Chioma' Report by curvilicious: 9:34pm On Oct 11, 2018
Assurance
Assurance
Life time assurance
grin

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Impregnated A Lady' - Davido To Sue The Cable Over 'Breakup With Chioma' Report by wamide042(m): 9:34pm On Oct 11, 2018
This Aunty kemi will still go to prision again.. abi na jail sef...

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Impregnated A Lady' - Davido To Sue The Cable Over 'Breakup With Chioma' Report by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 11, 2018
My own question be say where the porshe car him talk say him buy for her?

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Impregnated A Lady' - Davido To Sue The Cable Over 'Breakup With Chioma' Report by jej3013(m): 9:34pm On Oct 11, 2018
grin cheesy grin
Re: 'Impregnated A Lady' - Davido To Sue The Cable Over 'Breakup With Chioma' Report by Benekruku(m): 9:34pm On Oct 11, 2018
Money can't buy maturity

Must you react to everything

A Linda kept quite and storyline is dead

Dude just behaves like a tout with all the cash

Everything he reacts too, when you not Reno or FFK

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Impregnated A Lady' - Davido To Sue The Cable Over 'Breakup With Chioma' Report by Annymichaelz(m): 9:34pm On Oct 11, 2018
I don't blame chioma, I blame Buhari.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Impregnated A Lady' - Davido To Sue The Cable Over 'Breakup With Chioma' Report by kolafolabi(m): 9:34pm On Oct 11, 2018
Nice one from Davido..

7 Likes

Re: 'Impregnated A Lady' - Davido To Sue The Cable Over 'Breakup With Chioma' Report by Auxtin85(m): 9:34pm On Oct 11, 2018
OgogoroFreak:

Yes

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Impregnated A Lady' - Davido To Sue The Cable Over 'Breakup With Chioma' Report by Genniez(f): 9:34pm On Oct 11, 2018
I only came to read comments as some are already making me laffffff

5 Likes

Re: 'Impregnated A Lady' - Davido To Sue The Cable Over 'Breakup With Chioma' Report by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 11, 2018
The case won't hold water, afterall them never marry. Make Davido go rest

10 Likes

Re: 'Impregnated A Lady' - Davido To Sue The Cable Over 'Breakup With Chioma' Report by BigBrother9ja: 9:35pm On Oct 11, 2018
grin

I said it!

I have been vindicated!

NOTHING LAST FOREVER grin

Shioma my lover grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 'Impregnated A Lady' - Davido To Sue The Cable Over 'Breakup With Chioma' Report by Benekruku(m): 9:35pm On Oct 11, 2018
Annymichaelz:
I don't blame chioma, I blame Buhari.

You are hungry

4 Likes

Re: 'Impregnated A Lady' - Davido To Sue The Cable Over 'Breakup With Chioma' Report by In2systemsTech(m): 9:35pm On Oct 11, 2018
Rityonyi:
Too much love...

its not just about suing her.. whats the lady name again? Olukoya, abi?... she just came back from prison and taking her back there will not be a bad idea

2 Likes

Re: 'Impregnated A Lady' - Davido To Sue The Cable Over 'Breakup With Chioma' Report by biomedics(m): 9:35pm On Oct 11, 2018
All isn't well with Kemi
Re: 'Impregnated A Lady' - Davido To Sue The Cable Over 'Breakup With Chioma' Report by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 9:36pm On Oct 11, 2018
OgogoroFreak:
grin grin
Re: 'Impregnated A Lady' - Davido To Sue The Cable Over 'Breakup With Chioma' Report by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 11, 2018
Naija bloggers and fake news are inseparable. I don't know how you can pull such a stunt of such magnitude and get away with it
Re: 'Impregnated A Lady' - Davido To Sue The Cable Over 'Breakup With Chioma' Report by Quality20(m): 9:36pm On Oct 11, 2018
ooh. he is saying all that out of ignorance. Isn't formication itself a punishable sin again? Or is it because so many ppl are now involved in adultery n fornication these days without feeling anything negative as a result of dead conscience

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Embarrassed Nigeria At Global Citizen Concert In SA / Chioma Finally Leaves Davido - Kemi Olunloyo / Anita Joseph Breastfeeds Her Husband, MC Fish (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.