Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,862 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Hello world - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Hello world (485 Views)

Stop Saying ‘hello’ When Someone Calls You- See The Correct Word And 13 Others / Hello Nigerians! This Word Doesn't Exist! [you Won't Believe This] / Difference Between Hi And Hello and How,When And Where To Use Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello world by lordmogul(m): 6:46pm On Jan 05, 2017
Hello world
Re: Hello world by Afam4eva(m): 6:49pm On Jan 05, 2017
This is not hacking. I'm surprised that the website was not taken down earlier.

The problem with Nigeria is that every tom, dick and kelechi that doesn't understand the importance of a website wants to have one and you will run into problems if you allow these kind of people to owe you because they will find it difficult to pay for a non tangible thing.
Re: Hello world by rayralph(m): 7:06pm On Jan 05, 2017
really
Re: Hello world by cortix(m): 9:58pm On Jan 05, 2017
this very serious, shame unto them

Re: Hello world by Nobody: 1:17am On Jan 06, 2017
I saw d other sites he developed, the guy is good. I hope he gets a better job

(1) (Reply)

Poems / JAMB Shuts Down Websites Having "Jamb" Attached To Their Domain Names / Eastland Top Tutors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.