Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,513 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Moet Abebe Twerking In Black Bikini [PICS+VIDEO) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moet Abebe Twerking In Black Bikini [PICS+VIDEO) (43857 Views)

Daddy Showkey Shares Video Of Curvy Lady Twerking In Army Uniform. Fan Blast Him / Moet Abebe's Backside Causes Commotion On Instagram. Fans Go Gaga / Cossy Orjiakor Twerking In Her Bikini (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moet Abebe Twerking In Black Bikini [PICS+VIDEO) by Funkybabee(f): 8:59pm On Jan 05, 2017
oloshi eyan jatijati
I pity those who chose u as a role model.role model ko, idol ni. I don't have role model only idol pls what am I saying self
Re: Moet Abebe Twerking In Black Bikini [PICS+VIDEO) by MizSparks(f): 9:05pm On Jan 05, 2017
The same people slamming her, will still jerk off to that video.. Ndi Ara!

2 Likes

Re: Moet Abebe Twerking In Black Bikini [PICS+VIDEO) by ephi123(f): 9:09pm On Jan 05, 2017
FILEBE:

Sorry, the bad eggs spoils the good ones fast.

Nah, that's not true. The bad eggs are bad, the good are good.
Re: Moet Abebe Twerking In Black Bikini [PICS+VIDEO) by pressplay411(m): 9:11pm On Jan 05, 2017
YoungRichRuler:
What is moet? A wine?

Not knowing her makes you ignorant and a hater.

Not knowing you on the other hand only means you're irrelevant (even on nairaland)

undecided
YoungRichRuler:
What is moet? A wine?

Not knowing her makes you ignorant and a hater.

Not knowing you on the other hand only means you're irrelevant (even on nairaland)
Re: Moet Abebe Twerking In Black Bikini [PICS+VIDEO) by MOSTEC(m): 9:18pm On Jan 05, 2017

Re: Moet Abebe Twerking In Black Bikini [PICS+VIDEO) by FILEBE(m): 9:20pm On Jan 05, 2017
ephi123:

Nah, that's not true. The bad eggs are bad, the good are good.

what does it make it when the bad ones outnumber the good ones with a very large margin? it is like trying to pick the good beans from a bag full of bad beans.

1 Like

Re: Moet Abebe Twerking In Black Bikini [PICS+VIDEO) by yinkeys(m): 9:20pm On Jan 05, 2017
kennygee:
Now she has decided that she is only selling her market and is not concerned about being a role model by openly accepting the title of Olosho so she should own it and wear it like a perfume.

Oni ranu oshi. Shior.
Sisi thou shall not judge.
But mehn the truth is its now harder than ever to find really decent people. This should be for her husband's/boyfriend's eyes only.
Re: Moet Abebe Twerking In Black Bikini [PICS+VIDEO) by Maximus85(m): 9:26pm On Jan 05, 2017
I've never liked this cutlass (opposite)

Canabbis working on her.
Re: Moet Abebe Twerking In Black Bikini [PICS+VIDEO) by FILEBE(m): 9:26pm On Jan 05, 2017
MizSparks:

If a tree has pines...beings will not easily go to it to pluck it fruits.
Must she be the object of jerking off? you don't go into a lions den because you have a gun.

1 Like

Re: Moet Abebe Twerking In Black Bikini [PICS+VIDEO) by Ten12(m): 9:29pm On Jan 05, 2017
Noticed now go naked if u want my remark

1 Like

Re: Moet Abebe Twerking In Black Bikini [PICS+VIDEO) by UncleJudax(m): 10:04pm On Jan 05, 2017
adonbilivit:
deactivating this account soon. I have outgrown Nairaland. I am 24 now and would have to focus more.

PS: would sell this moniker to an interested buyer
Adonbilivit grin shocked
Re: Moet Abebe Twerking In Black Bikini [PICS+VIDEO) by lilkhaleefa1(m): 10:22pm On Jan 05, 2017
SexyNairalander:
booked

glo really dealt with me today. . .since morning na now I dey come online

the same too over here
Re: Moet Abebe Twerking In Black Bikini [PICS+VIDEO) by folagbade23(m): 10:22pm On Jan 05, 2017
LATEST COIN TO BE LAUNCHED ON JAN 20, 2017

# LCF is a Crypto currency based in China. It is a global crypto currency initiated by the world's richest British family ,The Wrothschilds . This will fling into action immediately it is lunched early 2017. They are giving out 500 $ worth of LCF coin as a gift to those of us who are lucky to get this Golding Opportunity and use it. Become a leader now and make your money for free before it goes on sale after lunch. What you stand to gain is uncountable . They assembling the world's largest market place where you can pay for over 60,000 goods and services with your LCF coins. In addition you will be able to withdraw your money in cash ,in your local currency. Do not let this opportunity slip away.

LCF is on Track to combine the Best of Networks marketing like AMWAY, AMAZON and ALIBABA
How does one get involved ?
Benefits for free members, Order of ranks, and bonus payments
What makes it exceptional is that you don't have to buy this coins they are literally given to you and right now the company is gathering the best leader's in the world to handle the coins, outing these coins in there handle to help spread the news

2/ When you refer 20 persons and have total of 200 members in your team, you are paid 20,000 Coins ( worth $ 10,000) and become a Team leader

1, Free member subscription: 1, LCF coins (worth $500) are paid for free only during the promotion period

3/ When you have 5 team leaders in your team, you are paid 100,000 coins ( $50,000) and become a city leader

4/ When you have 5 City leaders in your team, you are paid 500,000 Coins( $250,000) and become a provincial Leader

5/When you have 5 Provincial Leaders in your Team, you are Paid 2,500,000 coins( worth $1,250,000) and become a State Leader, which is the Highest rank.

CLICK LINK BELOW AND FILL all in Capital Letter

SPONSOR'S NAME: FOLAGBADE ABITOGUN
SPONSOR'S ID:- 179056

https:// https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1S-mr8Kh8BwLtTFYEkbtyS6mc5gogOq4K4QDGM5VaJ0Q/viewform?chromeless=1&edit_requested=true
WHETHER YOU CAN REFER OR NOT, STILL GRAB THE FREE DIGITAL COINS. THE VALUE WILL KEEP RISING ONCE IT IS LAUNCHED.
*AFTER REGISTERING FOR LFC- WHICH I SENT YOU ABOVE.
JUST REPLACE MY NAME WITH YOURS IN THAT POST. PUT YOUR PHONE NUMBER, PUT YOUR OWN ID NUMBER, SEND THE SAME POST TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS SO THEY USE YOU AS THEIR SPONSOR ID. DON'T JOKE WITH THIS.

STUDY THE WRITE UP VERY WELL.
ONLY 20 DIRECTS SIGN UPS AND 200 IN YOUR TEAM AND YOU ALREADY HAVE 10,000 DOLLARS.
WEALTH IS A POSSIBILITY BUT NOT BY STRUGGLING. ALL YOU NEED IS ATTENTION TO DETAILS AND A GENEROUS MENTOR. I AM ONE GENEROUS MENTOR. I SHARE INFORMATION. TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY. SHALOM. IF YOU DID NOT REGISTER. DO SO NOW.

Your wealth is unstoppable from now on
In other words, it's a new chinese crypto currency. If you sign up now, when it lunches, you get $1000 for free, before the bidding starts.
Re: Moet Abebe Twerking In Black Bikini [PICS+VIDEO) by engrchykae(m): 10:26pm On Jan 05, 2017
Adex097:

I GIVE A FUCCK, AND I DON'T LIVE IN THAT BUILDING angry
what is in vogue right now is the meaningless :i dont give a Bleep:this is how change overtook us and come 2019 atiku might come with one dumb slogan we will start chanting and before we know it,he would be worst than pmb.
Re: Moet Abebe Twerking In Black Bikini [PICS+VIDEO) by temmy2015(m): 10:27pm On Jan 05, 2017
undecided

Re: Moet Abebe Twerking In Black Bikini [PICS+VIDEO) by WesBreezy: 10:28pm On Jan 05, 2017
Who cares Mon? Etz her butt na! Only if you get business with her behind cheesy
Re: Moet Abebe Twerking In Black Bikini [PICS+VIDEO) by WesBreezy: 10:29pm On Jan 05, 2017
engrchykae:
what is in vogue right now is the meaningless :i dont give a Bleep:this is how change overtook us and come 2019 atiku might come with one dumb slogan we will start chanting and before we know it,he would be worst than pmb.
Thumbs up!
Re: Moet Abebe Twerking In Black Bikini [PICS+VIDEO) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 05, 2017
MizSparks:
You dey mind them
Moët carry go joor
Re: Moet Abebe Twerking In Black Bikini [PICS+VIDEO) by Doctorfitz: 11:12pm On Jan 05, 2017
Great dear we love you as an Olosho model....... U're a good example to the Oloshos...believe in your market u can make it........ ..........2017 d year oloshos will come out of the closet....

1 Like

Re: Moet Abebe Twerking In Black Bikini [PICS+VIDEO) by baffabulous(m): 11:12pm On Jan 05, 2017
dview001:
well from Pythagoras theorem of bleeps ..the square of the sum of " should I give a fvck and I'm trying to give a fvck" equals the square of " recession of bleeps" so no bleeps will be given
hw about ysing d quadratic formula to derive d logarithm of -0.45 bleeps*9.65fucks.....the answer shud not b in decimals
Re: Moet Abebe Twerking In Black Bikini [PICS+VIDEO) by Doctorfitz: 11:13pm On Jan 05, 2017
MizSparks:

Like ur brothers abi and ur male coydubs
Re: Moet Abebe Twerking In Black Bikini [PICS+VIDEO) by jfleece(m): 11:15pm On Jan 05, 2017
ephi123:

OMG haha!! this is becoming serious. The IDGAF crew have graduated to Maths equations, issorait cheesy
I love Dat crew... They are just too hot and funny

2 Likes

Re: Moet Abebe Twerking In Black Bikini [PICS+VIDEO) by jfleece(m): 11:19pm On Jan 05, 2017
Funkybabee:
oloshi eyan jatijati
I pity those who chose u as a role model.role model ko, idol ni. I don't have role model only idol pls what am I saying self
dats y I can't marry a naija girl.. I rather go for a decent pretty European lady.. Most of our girls are experienced whores.. And they are proud of their occupation...
Re: Moet Abebe Twerking In Black Bikini [PICS+VIDEO) by Ejembiisrael(m): 11:26pm On Jan 05, 2017
So somebody would just wake up one day only to post pics&videos of her bum~bum??what a way 2 kickstart 2017
Re: Moet Abebe Twerking In Black Bikini [PICS+VIDEO) by Doctorfitz: 11:34pm On Jan 05, 2017
Moet abebe... Dirty smelly market wey u dey sell.. Vj Adams don complain tire..............

Re: Moet Abebe Twerking In Black Bikini [PICS+VIDEO) by TheRealestGuy(m): 11:47pm On Jan 05, 2017
adonbilivit:
deactivating this account soon. I have outgrown Nairaland. I am 24 now and would have to focus more.

PS: would sell this moniker to an interested buyer

Re: Moet Abebe Twerking In Black Bikini [PICS+VIDEO) by oluwaahmed: 12:07am On Jan 06, 2017
Ki lo kan mi
Abeg

Re: Moet Abebe Twerking In Black Bikini [PICS+VIDEO) by MizSparks(f): 12:20am On Jan 06, 2017
Doctorfitz:

Like ur brothers abi and ur male coydubs

Why so defensive?.. One can only but wonder....
Did I hit a nerve?
Re: Moet Abebe Twerking In Black Bikini [PICS+VIDEO) by deebrain(m): 12:24am On Jan 06, 2017
I hope those silly feminists are reading?
Later they will say "men" did this "men" did that....
Women are the ones making themselves cheap to the men.
Interestingly God gave more sense to the woman than the man.
Pity.
Re: Moet Abebe Twerking In Black Bikini [PICS+VIDEO) by indsstudy: 4:15am On Jan 06, 2017
gv
Re: Moet Abebe Twerking In Black Bikini [PICS+VIDEO) by greatman247(m): 4:15am On Jan 06, 2017
SexyNairalander:
booked

glo really dealt with me today. . .since morning na now I dey come online

no mind those glo jare dem be fool. dem they form granmaster of data without good internet network. me i don suffer for glo hand, their internet na zero. why giving so much data when your internet is nothing to write home about? rubbish network
Re: Moet Abebe Twerking In Black Bikini [PICS+VIDEO) by Professorfrisky: 5:30am On Jan 06, 2017
FILEBE:

Oyinbo kor... oyingbo ni. you for act blue film make we clap for you na.

really? is this what she will want her children to see? May I ask, of what use is the bikini twerking? so that guys can see that she has ass? Is she a muslim or Christian sef? her Imam or Pastor needs to preach sense into her head
na christian, you can go naked once you claim jesus is your saviour.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Julius Agwu And Kids On Their Way To Church This Morning (photo) / "See Person Pikin" - Wizkid Gushes About His 3rd Son Zion / I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.