Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,238 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

2250mah Battery Takes Upto 5hrs Plus For A Full Charge - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 2250mah Battery Takes Upto 5hrs Plus For A Full Charge (1456 Views)

Tecno Says This Phone Will Last 3 Days On Full Charge / Unlocked 4g Lte Router With Upto 5hrs Battery Life~25k / Why Are New Cellphones Battery Require Full Charge Before Use? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2250mah Battery Takes Upto 5hrs Plus For A Full Charge by Marlvin(m): 7:21pm On Jan 05, 2017
Please guys what's your say on this ..
Re: 2250mah Battery Takes Upto 5hrs Plus For A Full Charge by Whizpeter(m): 7:35pm On Jan 05, 2017
Which phone is that? And was that how it was charging from the box?
Are you still using the original charger?
Did you change the USB cord?
Do you charge with 3G/WiFi on or do you use the phone for any battery consuming stuff while it's charging?

Answer the following questions and I would be able to diagnose ya prob...

1 Like

Re: 2250mah Battery Takes Upto 5hrs Plus For A Full Charge by Marlvin(m): 7:44pm On Jan 05, 2017
Whizpeter:
Which phone is that? And was that how it was charging from the box?
Are you still using the original charger?
Did you change the USB cord?
Do you charge with 3G/WiFi on or do you use the phone for any battery consuming stuff while it's charging?

Answer the following questions and I would be able to diagnose ya prob...

firstly its not a new phone,
Uhm I off my data while charging, About the charger ,am using this Infinix charge... bought it a thousand plus months ago, been using the charger for sometine now, The phone is Lenovo s890 ..
Re: 2250mah Battery Takes Upto 5hrs Plus For A Full Charge by Marlvin(m): 7:45pm On Jan 05, 2017
Do you think maybe I should get another charger?
Re: 2250mah Battery Takes Upto 5hrs Plus For A Full Charge by Whizpeter(m): 7:53pm On Jan 05, 2017
Marlvin:

firstly its not a new phone,
Uhm I off my data while charging, About the charger ,am using this Infinix charge... bought it a thousand plus months ago, been using the charger for sometine now, The phone is Lenovo s890 ..

Have you used the charger on another phone and it worked well?

If yes, then the Lenovo have got a charging port issue...

If No, then use the charger with another phone and observe it's charging pattern, if it doesn't charge the second phone well, then change the charger...
Re: 2250mah Battery Takes Upto 5hrs Plus For A Full Charge by Marlvin(m): 8:03pm On Jan 05, 2017
Whizpeter:

Have you used the charger on another phone and it worked well?

If yes, then the Lenovo have got a charging port issue...

If No, then use the charger with another phone and observe it's charging pattern, if it doesn't charge the second phone well, then change the charger...

The charger charges faster on another phone, but the person that gave me this phone never complained of this I think and the person.uses a BB charger..
Re: 2250mah Battery Takes Upto 5hrs Plus For A Full Charge by sorextee(m): 8:15pm On Jan 05, 2017
Look for another follow come charger.. Maybe anybody in ur house, using a follow come charger, then observe...
I cant say if ur fone has issues. This is cos, my younnger sis uses a note 4. Her follow come charger charges well.. Me on d oda hand, I use Xperia. If she uses my charger on her Samsung, it charges slowly.

My fone dey accept any follow come charger sha..
Re: 2250mah Battery Takes Upto 5hrs Plus For A Full Charge by Whizpeter(m): 8:16pm On Jan 05, 2017
Marlvin:

The charger charges faster on another phone, but the person that gave me this phone never complained of this I think and the person.uses a BB charger..

Hmmmm... Let's assume that the infinix charger ain't compatible with the phone... Get/borrow a BB playbook charger and test it...

If you get the same result, just change the charging port...
Re: 2250mah Battery Takes Upto 5hrs Plus For A Full Charge by Marlvin(m): 8:22pm On Jan 05, 2017
Whizpeter:

Hmmmm... Let's assume that the infinix charger ain't compatible with the phone... Get/borrow a BB playbook charger and test it...

If you get the same result, just change the charging port...

thanks pal..I will do just that.
Re: 2250mah Battery Takes Upto 5hrs Plus For A Full Charge by donshady(m): 9:48pm On Jan 05, 2017
Just throw the phone and the charger away.
Re: 2250mah Battery Takes Upto 5hrs Plus For A Full Charge by Mustiboy(m): 10:42pm On Jan 05, 2017
Wow! We use the same phone, lenovo s890.
Mine takes about 4hrs while on but 3hrs when off. The battery lasts long sha
Look at how I customised mine, I bet yours doesn't look like this.

I use a 'follow come' tecno charger though.
When I just bought it, I wasn't happy about the fact that it takes long to charge but I later got used to it provided that the battery lasts. The camera of the device is superb

1 Like

Re: 2250mah Battery Takes Upto 5hrs Plus For A Full Charge by Marlvin(m): 6:35am On Jan 06, 2017
Mustiboy:
Wow! We use the same phone, lenovo s890.
Mine takes about 4hrs while on but 3hrs when off. The battery lasts long sha
Look at how I customised mine, I bet yours doesn't look like this.

I use a 'follow come' tecno charger though.
When I just bought it, I wasn't happy about the fact that it takes long to charge but I later got used to it provided that the battery lasts. The camera of the device is superb

Wow!!

Battery last long ? ha ! I don't agree. bought a new battery yesterday ...yet to see the difference...and my phone doesn't get hot ..did you update your software version....

mine is estimated at 399mb though I haven't updated..
Re: 2250mah Battery Takes Upto 5hrs Plus For A Full Charge by Marlvin(m): 6:37am On Jan 06, 2017
Front camera 0.3mp ? Its embarassing bro...lets not talk about the camera
Re: 2250mah Battery Takes Upto 5hrs Plus For A Full Charge by Marlvin(m): 6:45am On Jan 06, 2017
donshady:
Just throw the phone and the charger away.

I will do that ,the very moment money starts growing on trees.
Re: 2250mah Battery Takes Upto 5hrs Plus For A Full Charge by Mustiboy(m): 7:19am On Jan 06, 2017
Marlvin:

Wow!!

Battery last long ? ha ! I don't agree. bought a new battery yesterday ...yet to see the difference...and my phone doesn't get hot ..did you update your software version....

mine is estimated at 399mb though I haven't updated..
nope, still using the stock rom, only that I just tweaked it.
Don't think there's a solution to the battery charging slowly. Just get a spare battery

Re: 2250mah Battery Takes Upto 5hrs Plus For A Full Charge by Marlvin(m): 7:21am On Jan 06, 2017
Mustiboy:
nope, still using the stock rom, only that I just tweaked it.
Don't think there's a solution to the battery charging slowly. Just get a spare battery

Am quite a novice when it gets to stock rom and stuffs, how do i go about it bro ?
Re: 2250mah Battery Takes Upto 5hrs Plus For A Full Charge by Mustiboy(m): 8:18am On Jan 06, 2017
Marlvin:

Am quite a novice when it gets to stock rom and stuffs, how do i go about it bro ?
you'll have to root ur device with kingroot first, just search for it on Google
Re: 2250mah Battery Takes Upto 5hrs Plus For A Full Charge by Marlvin(m): 11:46am On Jan 06, 2017
Mustiboy:
you'll have to root ur device with kingroot first, just search for it on Google

thanks can u just give me the details...about rooting n stock rom..I've downloaded the app
Re: 2250mah Battery Takes Upto 5hrs Plus For A Full Charge by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jan 06, 2017
With a fast charger, it should take approximately 1hr2mins.
Re: 2250mah Battery Takes Upto 5hrs Plus For A Full Charge by Mustiboy(m): 1:20pm On Jan 06, 2017
Marlvin:

thanks can u just give me the details...about rooting n stock rom..I've downloaded the app
switch on ur data(3g) and open the app. Let it finish the process and device will be rooted successfully.

Then search for xposed framework and download it...
Finish with the above first
Re: 2250mah Battery Takes Upto 5hrs Plus For A Full Charge by Mustiboy(m): 1:24pm On Jan 06, 2017
Catalin:
With a fast charger, it should take approximately 1hr2mins.
sister! E rora pa iro o
Re: 2250mah Battery Takes Upto 5hrs Plus For A Full Charge by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jan 06, 2017
Mustiboy:
sister! E rora pa iro o
English please!
Re: 2250mah Battery Takes Upto 5hrs Plus For A Full Charge by Mustiboy(m): 1:34pm On Jan 06, 2017
Catalin:
English please!
there's no way a smart phone will charge for an hour even if it has fast charging chipset embedded in it. So, tell me: what kinda charger charges a phone for an hour and 2 minutes.
Easy with the lies
Re: 2250mah Battery Takes Upto 5hrs Plus For A Full Charge by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 06, 2017
Mustiboy:
there's no way a smart phone will charge for an hour even if it has fast charging chipset embedded in it. So, tell me: what kinda charger charges a phone for an hour and 2 minutes.
Easy with the lies
Techno phone charger I bough last month for my techno phone with 2350 battery charge my phone full for 1hrplus. You think I'm making this up.
Re: 2250mah Battery Takes Upto 5hrs Plus For A Full Charge by Mustiboy(m): 2:11pm On Jan 06, 2017
Catalin:
Techno phone charger I bough last month for my techno phone with 2350 battery charge my phone full for 1hrplus. You think I'm making this up.
funny enough, I once used a tecno device with the same battery capacity as yours, tecno y6. And it used to take me 2hrs/30mins to get it fully charged.
So, sister, I still insist that you're lying
Re: 2250mah Battery Takes Upto 5hrs Plus For A Full Charge by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jan 06, 2017
Mustiboy:
funny enough, I once used a tecno device with the same battery capacity as yours, tecno y6. And it used to take me 2hrs/30mins to get it fully charged.
So, sister, I still insist that you're lying
I don't have time to argue with you. I use a chwtger which has an input of 5V-2000A
Re: 2250mah Battery Takes Upto 5hrs Plus For A Full Charge by Mustiboy(m): 2:55pm On Jan 06, 2017
Catalin:
I don't have time to argue with you. I use a chwtger which has an input of 5V-2000A
same as mine. But still, you're lying

(1) (Reply)

Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Antutu Benchmark Test / Glo Recently Bad Internet Speed / TECNO Camon CX Unboxing And First Impressions Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.