Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,399 members, 7,954,579 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:23 PM

Tecno Says This Phone Will Last 3 Days On Full Charge - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Says This Phone Will Last 3 Days On Full Charge (2045 Views)

oraimo Toast PD Pro: How Your Phone Will Go From 0-60% In 30 Minutes / 60k Budget (which Phone Will You Suggest) / What 40K Phone Will You Recommend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno Says This Phone Will Last 3 Days On Full Charge by Omonaijani: 6:26pm On Aug 03, 2018
The TECNO L9 is another beautiful device from TECNO Mobility and it’s a budget Android device because of its battery life (the other version is the TECNO L9 Plus ). The TECNO L9 was announced and launched in March 2017. The L9 is the successor to the L8 and also the base variant. The phone features a lovely design with a slimmer body compared to L8. The device comes with a 5.5-inch IPS HD screen with a resolution of 1280 by 720 pixels which will give its users an amazing viewing experience.

The dual-SIM smart phone runs on Android 7.0 Nougat and is booted with MediaTek Quad-core processor which clocks at 1.3GHz for a smooth and very fast performance of the device.

L9 can boast of a rear camera of 8MP and front camera of 5MP. Both the rear and the front cameras will give users a mind blowing memorable experience of a life time especially for selfie lovers. The smart phone comes in different color variants.

As we all know, TECNO L-series are devices with long-lasting battery capacity which is why the L9 device is powered by a battery of 4000mAh capacity that can last up to 3 days on full charge. The device can be used to charge other phones because of its powerful battery.

TECNO L9 Full features
Design and Display: L9 comes with a plastic body that looks like metal which gives the phone a premium look. The smart phone is measured at 151 by 76.2 by 8.2mm. TECNO L9 comes with a well designed body. The phone comes with a 5.5-inch IPS LCD touch screen display with a resolution of 1280 by 720 pixels which will enhance users viewing pleasure. A fingerprint reader is spotted on the rear of the device under the rear camera for easy access.

Battery: L9 comes with a massive 4000mAh battery capacity which makes the phone works effectively. The massive battery can last up to 3 days on full charge. The battery is actually the selling point of the smart phone.

Camera: The phone boasts of a rear camera of 8MP and a front camera of 5MP. The main features of the rear camera are the LED flash, Autofocus and HDR to produce quality and detailed pictures.

Software and Hardware: L9 runs on Android 7.1 Nougat with MediaTek quad-core processor clocked at 1.3GHz. The device comes with a RAM of 1GB cause of the budget aspect. An internal memory of 16GB comes with the device to store apps, music and videos. The storage can be expanded up to 32GB via memory card.

Connectivity: TECNO L9 supports connection features such as Wi-Fi, 3G, 2G, Bluetooth and USB. The device does not support the 4G LTE network.

https://saharatech.com.ng/tecno-l9/

1 Like

Re: Tecno Says This Phone Will Last 3 Days On Full Charge by Omonaijani: 6:27pm On Aug 03, 2018
The higher version is Tecno L9 plus, see here:

https://saharatech.com.ng/tecno-l9-plus/
Re: Tecno Says This Phone Will Last 3 Days On Full Charge by godfatherx: 7:07pm On Aug 03, 2018
Not possible for me, my Gionee M5 with 6000mAh does not last me beyond 20hrs, I make tremendous use of my phone.

If my backlight is not on, then I am charging my phone and sleeping.

Even while working, I connect it to my laptop.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Says This Phone Will Last 3 Days On Full Charge by Yyvonne: 3:36am On Aug 04, 2018
Very good battery performance... Na this kind phone I dey like
Re: Tecno Says This Phone Will Last 3 Days On Full Charge by Goldyyy: 3:38am On Aug 04, 2018
Just like the tecno pouvior 2... 96 hours power on
Re: Tecno Says This Phone Will Last 3 Days On Full Charge by seunfly: 7:05am On Aug 04, 2018
This a big lie, maybe they mean 3days on standby, may not even last 15 hours on medium and 8 hours on heavy use.

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Says This Phone Will Last 3 Days On Full Charge by seunfly: 8:07am On Aug 05, 2018
Ejadike:
Nice one. Considering the battery mAh, I don't doubt it at all.
Have u used 4000mha b4? If u have used it b4, u will know it is a big fat lie.
First of all what processor will it feature snapdragon or mediatek?
What specific socs will it be?
The average time a 4000mha can last with mediatek on a medium usage can not exceed 18hours even the best of snapdragon can't do better than that.

I use tecno LP8 plus, it is 5050mha and it can't even last me 8hrs if my data is on and it is on standby mode.
Re: Tecno Says This Phone Will Last 3 Days On Full Charge by seunfly: 8:13am On Aug 05, 2018
Ejadike:
how are you sure it's a like when you've not tried it?

Are you new in phone usage? 3whooping days on just 4000mah, if you talk of 10000mah, on medium usage, it is acceptable, except the guy is talking about standby mode. If you v not used big battery phones b4, you can go on YouTube and watch battery review.
This is just tecno agent who want to cajole people into buying it.
Re: Tecno Says This Phone Will Last 3 Days On Full Charge by bravesoul247(m): 5:56pm On Aug 05, 2018
The battery is big, no doubt but 3days... Hmmmm.
Re: Tecno Says This Phone Will Last 3 Days On Full Charge by bravesoul247(m): 5:57pm On Aug 05, 2018
seunfly:

Are you new in phone usage? 3whooping days on just 4000mah, if you talk of 10000mah, on medium usage, it is acceptable, except the guy is talking about standby mode. If you v not used big battery phones b4, you can go on YouTube and watch battery review.
This is just tecno agent who want to cajole people into buying it.
must everybody be a TECNO agent before expressing love for a brand? Una sef
Re: Tecno Says This Phone Will Last 3 Days On Full Charge by bravesoul247(m): 5:57pm On Aug 05, 2018
Goldyyy:
That Pouvoir 2 is what's tripping me gan..
Re: Tecno Says This Phone Will Last 3 Days On Full Charge by seunfly: 6:20pm On Aug 05, 2018
bravesoul247:
must everybody be a TECNO agent before expressing love for a brand? Una sef

By their fruit you shall know them.

You can see that the guy that qoute me and I also quote is tecno agent as well, that is why most of his post has be hidden. If you must know, tecno is waging serious information war in Nigeria, misinforming people and promoting their product at all cost. That is why you can't even seek advice on most social media on choice of phone to buy, b4 you know it tecno agent will sweep on it suggesting phones with rubbish specs claiming it can achieve impossibility. The worst thing is this brand just repeat same spec with different name and casing yet it is expensive compare to other brands.
Re: Tecno Says This Phone Will Last 3 Days On Full Charge by Freelancerx: 6:46pm On Aug 05, 2018
The Pourvoir 2 too is making sense now.
Re: Tecno Says This Phone Will Last 3 Days On Full Charge by Rubiesangel: 7:34pm On Aug 05, 2018
seunfly:

By their fruit you shall know them.

You can see that the guy that qoute me and I also quote is tecno agent as well, that is why most of his post has be hidden. If you must know, tecno is waging serious information war in Nigeria, misinforming people and promoting their product at all cost. That is why you can't even seek advice on most social media on choice of phone to buy, b4 you know it tecno agent will sweep on it suggesting phones with rubbish specs claiming it can achieve impossibility. The worst thing is this brand just repeat same spec with different name and casing yet it is expensive compare to other brands.
you seem not to understand what you really want from a phone, that is the reason behind your tone.
Re: Tecno Says This Phone Will Last 3 Days On Full Charge by chicwoman(f): 7:39pm On Aug 05, 2018
Guys, Ive actually used this phone

It actually lasted for three days although I was not a heavy user

The great part was me using it to charge my other device

The phone is like a powerbank tbh
Re: Tecno Says This Phone Will Last 3 Days On Full Charge by chicwoman(f): 7:40pm On Aug 05, 2018
Yes tbh
I feel the phone is not getting enough publicity
Freelancerx:
The Pourvoir 2 too is making sense now.
Re: Tecno Says This Phone Will Last 3 Days On Full Charge by chicwoman(f): 7:40pm On Aug 05, 2018
Nice one
Goldyyy:
Re: Tecno Says This Phone Will Last 3 Days On Full Charge by Goldyyy: 8:27am On Aug 06, 2018
That's what I need rhy now... Tired of carrying power bank around all the time
bravesoul247:
That Pouvoir 2 is what's tripping me gan..
Re: Tecno Says This Phone Will Last 3 Days On Full Charge by Freelancerx: 10:22am On Aug 13, 2018
chicwoman:
Yes tbh
I feel the phone is not getting enough publicity
low key it is making waves
Re: Tecno Says This Phone Will Last 3 Days On Full Charge by Abiodunspectre(m): 12:22am On Aug 14, 2018
Massive battery capacity
Nice device.

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy Note 9 With 6.4-inch And 4,000mah Battery Announced! (pictures) / Mx9 Pro 4k Ultra HD Android Tv Box For Sale / How To Root Infinix S5 (X652) With Megisk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.