Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,688 members, 7,816,800 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

The Most Beautiful Religious Location On The Planet - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Most Beautiful Religious Location On The Planet (782 Views)

Is Catholic Church Of The Transfiguration Most Beautiful Church In Nigeria? / Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet / The Most Beautiful Religious Location On The Planet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Beautiful Religious Location On The Planet by furrr(m): 8:07pm On Jan 05, 2017
Experience the beauty...
Experience the grace...
Experience the glamour...
Experience the grandure...
Experience peace...
Experience humanity..................................
Experience ISLAM.... cool cool

2 Likes

Re: The Most Beautiful Religious Location On The Planet by ITbomb(m): 8:16pm On Jan 05, 2017
If only we could have that kind of Islam practise in the country of that photo, here in Nigeria.

I mean progressive Islam of UAE and Saudi Arabia even Egypt not the parasitic, murderous, oppressive Islam practised in Nigeria
Re: The Most Beautiful Religious Location On The Planet by Omudia11: 8:17pm On Jan 05, 2017
Excuse my French but there is
NO peace,
NO glamour
NO grace,
NO beauty,
NO humanity in ISLAM.

However, there is sorrow, tears and blood.

1 Like

Re: The Most Beautiful Religious Location On The Planet by vatiqan(m): 8:25pm On Jan 05, 2017
Where are the Bleep crew; your attention is needed here!
Re: The Most Beautiful Religious Location On The Planet by HCpaul(m): 12:05am On Jan 06, 2017
Omudia11:
Excuse my French but there is
NO peace,
NO glamour
NO grace,
NO beauty,
NO humanity in ISLAM.

However, there is sorrow, tears and blood.

They are only emulating what the Christian did in the old testament.

Whenever I read the Bible 'especially the old testament' I feel a burning sensation of war in me and will desire to be at the war front just like David and the rest.

I also feel like emulating Solomon's lifestyle about women but capital failed me.

The Bible still remains the best-selling comic fictional book of all time.
Re: The Most Beautiful Religious Location On The Planet by Omudia11: 8:12am On Jan 06, 2017
Its 2017, receive sense.
HCpaul:

Whenever I read the Bible 'especially the old testament' I feel a burning sensation of war in me and will desire to be at the war front just like David and the rest.

I also feel like emulating Solomon's lifestyle about women but capital failed me.

Re: The Most Beautiful Religious Location On The Planet by Auki: 2:12pm On Jan 06, 2017
Impressive indeed. Blessed are those that are in the house.
Re: The Most Beautiful Religious Location On The Planet by Auki: 2:44pm On Jan 06, 2017
This is the blessed Valley of Baca but unknown to many of my Christian brothers

◄ Psalm 84 ►
1.How lovely are Your dwelling places,
O LORD of host[img][/img]

4.How blessed are those who dwell in Your house! They are ever praising You. Selah.

6.Passing through the valley of Baca they make it a spring;The early rain also covers it with blessings.

7.They go from strength to strength,
Every
Re: The Most Beautiful Religious Location On The Planet by winner01(m): 6:42pm On Jan 06, 2017
HCpaul:

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Gospel Christian Devotional - litedhill.com / Word For 2017 : The Year Of Jubilee - Joseph Prince / "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent..satan,go And Die" - Apostle Suleman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.