Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,049 members, 7,814,602 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

See The Wickedness Of Present Govt To Nigerans: Okorocha Won't End Well I Swear - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Wickedness Of Present Govt To Nigerans: Okorocha Won't End Well I Swear (2631 Views)

More Than 50million Nigerans Lack Access To Electricity - VP Osinbajo / Peter Obi On Biafra: "IPOB Agitation Won't End By Army Crackdown, Quote Me" / "Pot Belly Of Wickedness" - Okorocha & His Aide's Photo Got People Talking Onlin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Wickedness Of Present Govt To Nigerans: Okorocha Won't End Well I Swear by edoyad(m): 8:17pm On Jan 05, 2017
I just saw evidence of what that evil lying monster in Imo state is doing to pensioners. He is forcing them into collecting 40% of the total amount of 12 months pensions arrears being owed them as settlement. What that means is if the total amount being owed a pensioner is 100,000, you are made to sign a paper agreeing to collect only 40,000 as settlement to offset the 100k.
I just have to add that this administration has proven time after time to be insensitive to the sufferings of poor Nigerians. This same people pay themselves millions of Naira as pension after serving just for a few years in office.
The case below is of a level 14 officer who must have served at least 20 years in service and possibly 35 years. We cannot let this continue.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Wickedness Of Present Govt To Nigerans: Okorocha Won't End Well I Swear by Baawaa(m): 8:21pm On Jan 05, 2017
If this letter is real,I believe those that concerns are not fools,
Re: See The Wickedness Of Present Govt To Nigerans: Okorocha Won't End Well I Swear by eyeview: 8:23pm On Jan 05, 2017
Why are Imo people complaining.
They were given Emeka Ihedioha and Capt Emma Iheanacho. But they said it's 'Rochas they know'.
They should enjoy the product of their vote

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Wickedness Of Present Govt To Nigerans: Okorocha Won't End Well I Swear by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jan 05, 2017
Why not take Okorocha to court as a group or individual if you think this is unlawful?
Re: See The Wickedness Of Present Govt To Nigerans: Okorocha Won't End Well I Swear by JideAmuGiaka: 8:33pm On Jan 05, 2017
eyeview:
They were given Emeka Ihedioha and Capt Emma Iheanacho. But they said it's 'Rochas they know'.

My dear, all politicians are the same. They're all criminals, by the time opposition party takes over from Buhari, Nigerians Will shocked on how corrupt Buhari and APC is.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Wickedness Of Present Govt To Nigerans: Okorocha Won't End Well I Swear by edoyad(m): 8:41pm On Jan 05, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:

My dear, all politicians are the same. They're all criminals, by the time opposition party takes over from Buhari, Nigerians Will shocked on how corrupt Buhari and APC is.

Exactly, that's my point. It's not the parties causing this, it is the electorate. Nigerians accept anything thrown at them. People like Amaechi, Saraki, Fashola and Sheriff are collecting millions from their states as pensions. Now they're federal level and earning salaries there too, Haba !!!
When will we say enough is enough.

3 Likes

Re: See The Wickedness Of Present Govt To Nigerans: Okorocha Won't End Well I Swear by Feraz(m): 8:54pm On Jan 05, 2017
Well, according to Nairalanders, he is the best governor from the SE and a presidential material. undecided

Waiting for his paid agents to come defend this and thanks to people like Berem who kept drumming him in the ears of NLers even though she's washed herself off him. . .Ndi Imo na ndi Igbo, these are some of the politicians from the SE stock we have to live with.

2 Likes

Re: See The Wickedness Of Present Govt To Nigerans: Okorocha Won't End Well I Swear by Mrjo(m): 9:21pm On Jan 05, 2017
eyeview:
product of vote? Ar u nt a nigerian?
Re: See The Wickedness Of Present Govt To Nigerans: Okorocha Won't End Well I Swear by Mrjo(m): 9:26pm On Jan 05, 2017
deji15:
Why not take Okorocha to court as a group or individual if you think this is unlawful?
ar u sure that's what u wanted to say baba?

2 Likes

Re: See The Wickedness Of Present Govt To Nigerans: Okorocha Won't End Well I Swear by ImoRiver: 9:28pm On Jan 05, 2017
Feraz:
Well, according to Nairalanders, he is the best governor from the SE and a presidential material. undecided

Waiting for his paid agents to come defend this and thanks to people like Berem who kept drumming him in the ears of NLers even though she's washed herself off him. . .Ndi Imo na ndi Igbo, these are some of the politicians from the SE stock we have to live with.

Before you judge first of all make enquiries from unbiased and non-partisan sources. The truth not being told is how the pension arrears was accumulated and the fact that it was inherited by Okorocha from Ohakim who inherited from Udenwa that inherited from military who inherited from Mbakwe. Year after year same issue kept cropping up and accumulating further. There's no need to play politics with the issue and especially attacking Okorocha as if he is the one in whose tenure the arrears were accumulated.

2 Likes

Re: See The Wickedness Of Present Govt To Nigerans: Okorocha Won't End Well I Swear by greatgod2012(f): 9:39pm On Jan 05, 2017
Naija politicians..............dem wicked pass the devil himself.

Okorocha, just remember say you sef go become old o plus say these people you dey use style cheat get creators o.

1 Like

Re: See The Wickedness Of Present Govt To Nigerans: Okorocha Won't End Well I Swear by Tochex101(m): 10:30pm On Jan 05, 2017
ImoRiver:

Before you judge first of all make enquiries from unbiased and non-partisan sources. The truth not being told is how the pension arrears was accumulated and the fact that it was inherited by Okorocha from Ohakim who inherited from Udenwa that inherited from military who inherited from Mbakwe. Year after year same issue kept cropping up and accumulating further. There's no need to play politics with the issue and especially attacking Okorocha as if he is the one in whose tenure the arrears were accumulated.
You have spoken wisely, its an open secret that IMO state is a civil service town. 70% of the gainfully employed work for the state and it's highly unsustainable. It has always been an issue of who will bail the cat and massively trim down the work force but everybody is scared of the citizens wrath. The entire monthly allocation of the state can't even offset those arrears, talk less of other ongoing capital projects.
Governance is not really easy....

1 Like

Re: See The Wickedness Of Present Govt To Nigerans: Okorocha Won't End Well I Swear by Toosure70: 10:40pm On Jan 05, 2017
did any of your family end well? useless flat head element
Re: See The Wickedness Of Present Govt To Nigerans: Okorocha Won't End Well I Swear by ScotsReferendum: 10:43pm On Jan 05, 2017
eyeview:

Election that was rigged by Rochas

1 Like

Re: See The Wickedness Of Present Govt To Nigerans: Okorocha Won't End Well I Swear by ScotsReferendum: 10:46pm On Jan 05, 2017
ImoRiver:

Stop defending a criminal.

Why can't he pay his own part completely before focusing on previous ones

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Wickedness Of Present Govt To Nigerans: Okorocha Won't End Well I Swear by Realtouchnot: 12:22am On Jan 06, 2017
ImoRiver:

You're either an asshole or a paid e warrior. Did you even think about what you wrote up their? Please, what is your highest educational qualification? You mean that if Mbakwe and military government owed pension 33years and 18years ago, it will still be valid? Please, what is the life expectancy in Nigeria. Maybe the ghost of those that retired about 33years ago or more are demanding for pension. You can see the pictures of those that were protesting in the thread created earlier on today, they look like those who were retired not more than 10years ago.

The best thing that will happen to you is to never defend Rochas (I used to, but I discovered the guy is a pure scammer). In 2011, after taking over, Rochas came on TV and said he cleared all pension arrears. So how then did he inherit this one. Rochas is pure lier. When he won his 2nd tenure in 2015, 1st tenure governors were complaining that they met empty treasuries, Rochas who also handed over to himself said he also met empty treasury. Maybe he forgot he handed over to himself and he was among the governors that collected bail out fund.

Rochas said he warned his aids never to advertise any project he does. Now he advertises even the projects he's still thinking in his mind. He spends millions to advertise himself on AIT. I was shocked seeing his advert on CNN.

Ok, let's say he inherited the pensions. Why did he ask them to forfeit 60% of 13months, while he's owing some up tp 30months. He said he'll pay only 40% of 13months, that they should sign that the government is not owing them anything in future and in the past. He's a simply a wicked man. Why don't he pay the one he can and carry over the rest. Since one year now, state workers have been receiving only 70% of their salaries.

I don't work for Imo state government and I don't have any direct relative receiving pension, but evil should be condemned by all.

I have one prayer for you! Since you said that what Rochas is doing is ok, may you be treated like those pensioners in your days. AMEN!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Wickedness Of Present Govt To Nigerans: Okorocha Won't End Well I Swear by vatiqan(m): 12:45am On Jan 06, 2017
ImoRiver:

Bros, whoever that inheritted from whomever, is not the issue here. The koko is, do they deserve this kind of treatment? Imolites chose him because, the believed he would pay these monies (sure he promised during the campaigns); so why is he reneging from that promise?
Re: See The Wickedness Of Present Govt To Nigerans: Okorocha Won't End Well I Swear by Obdk: 1:32am On Jan 06, 2017
ImoRiver:

Shame on you abagworo for dis comment. .
Re: See The Wickedness Of Present Govt To Nigerans: Okorocha Won't End Well I Swear by Nobody: 3:21am On Jan 06, 2017
Imo state and bad News are like 5 n 6

someone pls help me with that Zuma pix again
Re: See The Wickedness Of Present Govt To Nigerans: Okorocha Won't End Well I Swear by Nobody: 3:35am On Jan 06, 2017
Realtouchnot:

You're either an asshole or a paid e warrior. Did you even think about what you wrote up their? Please, what is your highest educational qualification? You mean that if Mbakwe and military government owed pension 33years and 18years ago, it will still be valid? Please, what is the life expectancy in Nigeria. Maybe the ghost of those that retired about 33years ago or more are demanding for pension. You can see the pictures of those that were protesting in the thread created earlier on today, they look like those who were retired not more than 10years ago.

The best thing that will happen to you is to never defend Rochas (I used to, but I discovered the guy is a pure scammer). In 2011, after taking over, Rochas came on TV and said he cleared all pension arrears. So how then did he inherit this one. Rochas is pure lier. When he won his 2nd tenure in 2015, 1st tenure governors were complaining that they met empty treasuries, Rochas who also handed over to himself said he also met empty treasury. Maybe he forgot he handed over to himself and he was among the governors that collected bail out fund.

Rochas said he warned his aids never to advertise any project he does. Now he advertises even the projects he's still thinking in his mind. He spends millions to advertise himself on AIT. I was shocked seeing his advert on CNN.

Ok, let's say he inherited the pensions. Why did he ask them to forfeit 60% of 13months, while he's owing some up tp 30months. He said he'll pay only 40% of 13months, that they should sign that the government is not owing them anything in future and in the past. He's a simply a wicked man. Why don't he pay the one he can and carry over the rest. Since one year now, state workers have been receiving only 70% of their salaries.

I don't work for Imo state government and I don't have any direct relative receiving pension, but evil should be condemned by all.

I have one prayer for you! Since you said that what Rochas is doing is ok, may you be treated like those pensioners in your days. AMEN!

Thank you for responding in kind to a wicked and mindless post.

1 Like

Re: See The Wickedness Of Present Govt To Nigerans: Okorocha Won't End Well I Swear by azimibraun: 3:59am On Jan 06, 2017
I am only commenting to advice us all how we reach our various conclusions. This post first of all was hurriedly written just as the news was still been reported. I watched it on TVC and within Seconds, the OP Usain Bolted to NL and posted a report he saw on television and quickly stated cursing. I watched that report live also and what crossed my mind was simple. I know Nigerians, young or old you can hardly trust us when we talk in isolation. The Pensioners said what the problem was. With them and the report ended. Which makes it half the story. The next thing I expected was for the reporter to give the government angle and response to it and nothing came out. There was nothing like any attempt to get the government to respond to the claims of the protesting workers. I have heard from the veterans, I will wait for the other half of the story from the accused. Then I will advice appropriately rather than inciting people and cursing the others over a report I didn't wait to get n full. Let us not just rush to NL to make front page Pls. Fairness, Equity and Good conscience will never fail you.
Re: See The Wickedness Of Present Govt To Nigerans: Okorocha Won't End Well I Swear by KINGwax007(m): 4:43am On Jan 06, 2017
I just hate this guy like shiit!!

Re: See The Wickedness Of Present Govt To Nigerans: Okorocha Won't End Well I Swear by Realtouchnot: 7:40am On Jan 06, 2017
azimibraun:
I am only commenting to advice us all how we reach our various conclusions. This post first of all was hurriedly written just as the news was still been reported. I watched it on TVC and within Seconds, the OP Usain Bolted to NL and posted a report he saw on television and quickly stated cursing. I watched that report live also and what crossed my mind was simple. I know Nigerians, young or old you can hardly trust us when we talk in isolation. The Pensioners said what the problem was. With them and the report ended. Which makes it half the story. The next thing I expected was for the reporter to give the government angle and response to it and nothing came out. There was nothing like any attempt to get the government to respond to the claims of the protesting workers. I have heard from the veterans, I will wait for the other half of the story from the accused. Then I will advice appropriately rather than inciting people and cursing the others over a report I didn't wait to get n full. Let us not just rush to NL to make front page Pls. Fairness, Equity and Good conscience will never fail you.

I really can't understand all you wrote up there. But hey, the OP didn't hurry anything. This news has been in the internet in about a month now. Several threads have been opened about it on NL. I'm not talking about the protest but about the paying only 40% of 13months pensions. What's equity and fairness in owing ailing pensioners their only means of livelihood? Take your time o!

1 Like

Re: See The Wickedness Of Present Govt To Nigerans: Okorocha Won't End Well I Swear by fergie001: 8:13am On Jan 06, 2017

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Wickedness Of Present Govt To Nigerans: Okorocha Won't End Well I Swear by edoyad(m): 9:29am On Jan 06, 2017
fergie001:
I am not from IMO,but I frequent IMO during d elections in 2011.I have never seen a living politician in Nigeria get d kind of goodwill and support like Rocha's.All over d street of Owerri,music,jingles,drama,etc heralding Rochas.I warned people even my close friends who are from Orlu Zone to be wary of this man having known him from his ANPP days ,then as SA 2 OBJ,that he is cunning and cannot be trusted.I was jeered at and abused that we in Abia State always elect Lucifer.
The truth is this is Rocha's style from time immemorial,scamming.He will tell u free education 2d,he will tell u 10th Mainland Bridge 2mao,all na balberdash.Those my friends now no dey see front again.
Imolites should just manage him,there is nothing U can do,he is glued up there 2 d power-that-be,at least he is d only S/E Governor that can say what Buhari listens 2;so,just pray for him,cos all parts of Nigeria dey hot now.Nigeria need better cleansing.
God Bless Us All.

Me I believe it's not about the person untop but rather the people under. If the pensioners accept this then it is too bad. I'd rather they fight this thing than suffer in Silence like Nigerians are known to do.
Re: See The Wickedness Of Present Govt To Nigerans: Okorocha Won't End Well I Swear by fergie001: 9:37am On Jan 06, 2017
edoyad:

Me I believe it's not about the person untop but rather the people under. If the pensioners accept this then it is too bad. I'd rather they fight this thing than suffer in Silence like Nigerians are known to do.
My dear,I hope they don't sign it.These people want 2 continue 2 impoverish us,to what gain?Posterity will always judge us whether rightly or wrongly.The Electoral System for me is Nigeria's biggest problem.....once that aspect is gotten rightly,and I can go out to vote and my vote counts,then we are arriving d Nigeria of our dreams,what we simply are doing now is window-dressing.
God Bless Us All
Re: See The Wickedness Of Present Govt To Nigerans: Okorocha Won't End Well I Swear by Nobody: 12:10am On Jan 24, 2017
edoyad:

Exactly, that's my point. It's not the parties causing this, it is the electorate. Nigerians accept anything thrown at them. People like Amaechi, Saraki, Fashola and Sheriff are collecting millions from their states as pensions. Now they're federal level and earning salaries there too, Haba !!!
When will we say enough is enough.
Good. People are waking up. The time is almost up for these privileged cvnts. And they'll be paid back in their own coin. The people will do to them what they deserve, and this idiots will learn that it's not all about THEM, and them alone. They belong to a society - Nigeria, and a species - Homo sapiens, and their fate is tied to that of the COLLECTIVE. We've been licking their asses, and they feel like Gods. Now, let's pull down the pyramidal structures they erected, show them how mortal they are, and make them kiss our asses. You said it already, "Enough is Enough!!!

CAT: These people are starving, yet they keep feeding me. I must be a God.

DOGS: That person has plenty, and he's giving us food. He must be a God.

It's high time we snapped out of being the pathetic little puppies.
Re: See The Wickedness Of Present Govt To Nigerans: Okorocha Won't End Well I Swear by owopokiri: 12:24am On Jan 24, 2017
Okorocha has lost the plot and it is very saddening. Since the APC win, he has gone AWOL and more or else started acting like he doesn't care. Many provocative acts, many rash decisions. It will backfire. Imo people take time to fight back .., but they always fight back.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Give Me Oduduwa Or I Die - Femi Fani-kayode Calls For Disintegration Of Nigeria / Naija Newspapers: Today's The Daily Sun Newspaper Headlines [13 October, 2017] / Uche Nwosu Only Bought Me Shoes As In-law Rochas Says “I Did Not Know My Wife Is

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.