Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,556 members, 7,837,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Buhari Breaks Silence On Southern Kaduna Killings - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Breaks Silence On Southern Kaduna Killings (28186 Views)

Buhari Breaks Silence On Allegations Of Religious Bias / PDP To Shehu: Hide Your Head In Shame Over Comments On Southern Kaduna Killings / Buhari’s Silence On Southern Kaduna Genocide Worrisome – CAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Breaks Silence On Southern Kaduna Killings by ganye1: 11:01pm On Jan 05, 2017
daprince098:
What took him so long to react on this genocide in southern Kaduna? Buhari and his 'slow motion' approach will not move Nigeria forward. Nigerians truely need a CHANGE of this govt.
What do you mean by it took him so long to react? He sent the IG of Police and other security officers to deal with the situation but you are not satisfied that is why an SSA to the President has to tell you that the IG and other top security are dealing with the situation as directed by the President.
Re: Buhari Breaks Silence On Southern Kaduna Killings by SkytrendNews: 12:00am On Jan 06, 2017
youngsahito:
medicine after death.baba go slow

YOU CAN SAY THAT AGAIN!!!! VERY TRUE!!
Re: Buhari Breaks Silence On Southern Kaduna Killings by luvinhubby(m): 12:04am On Jan 06, 2017
sarrki:

Is Buhari sensible at all?

Dumb president

shocked
Re: Buhari Breaks Silence On Southern Kaduna Killings by vatiqan(m): 12:22am On Jan 06, 2017
sarrki:
Baba may your days belong

Just leave wailers to us the progressives we will deal
With them

God bless Muhammadu Buhari

God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

is he aware of his wife's racketeering in London?

when I see the progressiveness in Femi Adesina, Lie Mohammed, I conclude that just one condom would have saved us these headache you pose
Re: Buhari Breaks Silence On Southern Kaduna Killings by vatiqan(m): 12:27am On Jan 06, 2017
sarrki:

Wailers are getting tired of wailing

Nope! It's the very opposite. Your dullard-in-chief, has made it a difficult task for you guys to keep defending every of their actions and inactions. You work like and elephant, but earn like an ant!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Breaks Silence On Southern Kaduna Killings by totorimi: 12:40am On Jan 06, 2017
BULLSHIT
Re: Buhari Breaks Silence On Southern Kaduna Killings by emmasege: 2:16am On Jan 06, 2017
Can someone now tell me what makes Buhari different from Jonathan as Chief Security Officer of the nation? Wasn't this how Jona was accused of slow response to Chibok girls release before the girls became almost inaccessible?

Moreover, why are Femi & Garba always contradicting each other? I have reasons to believe Femi's defence more than Garba's. Garba is just doing damage control of the earlier true position of the presidency which has generated lots of criticism from the society.

And besides, has Buhari gone dumb that he can't speak for himself again? On a serious national issue like this, wouldn't Obama, Theresa May, Hollande, Merkel have briefed their citizens to build their confidence in government's security efforts? And when was the last time we had a presidential media chat? Where are our journalists to help remind our president that the nation is long overdue for a presidential media chat?

WE DEMAND TO HEAR DIRECTLY FROM THE PRESIDENT!!!

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Breaks Silence On Southern Kaduna Killings by AntiWailer: 9:02am On Jan 06, 2017
Too late.

Majority of the eediots working for him are incompetent.

What will it cost Femi to come with a press release immediately after the Governor of Kaduna briefed Buhari on this issue, get approval from Garba and send it to press.

He waited this long to say this bullshit.

The same way GEJ waited till the Chibok girls issue became a disaster.

Our leaders will never learn from anybody's past mistake yet they criticize just to get the power.

Nonsense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Breaks Silence On Southern Kaduna Killings by jazinogold(m): 9:04am On Jan 06, 2017
cheesy

Re: Buhari Breaks Silence On Southern Kaduna Killings by Junior66(m): 9:04am On Jan 06, 2017
sarrki:

Yeah we are doing justice to them
The camp of Wailers is in disarray
Attention seeker.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Breaks Silence On Southern Kaduna Killings by Rilwayne001: 9:04am On Jan 06, 2017
sarrki:

With them

ZOMBIE angry

1 Like

Re: Buhari Breaks Silence On Southern Kaduna Killings by Bekimbo(m): 9:06am On Jan 06, 2017
sarrki:
Just leave wailers to us the progressives we will deal With them

This guy is too stupid i dont knw why

1 Like

Re: Buhari Breaks Silence On Southern Kaduna Killings by 111jideofor: 9:07am On Jan 06, 2017
SLEEPING AND WAKING UP INSIDE THE ZOO CALLED NIGERIA IS A BIG MIRACLE BECAUSE NIGERIA IS FULL OF SCOPPIONS,SNAKES,LIONS,MONKIES AND ALL BLOOD SUKING MONSTERS
Re: Buhari Breaks Silence On Southern Kaduna Killings by Royalfurnitures: 9:07am On Jan 06, 2017
Buhari can never speak out against the fulani herdsmen because the are his people, and are acting out their collective script. I don't care what anyone may say/think about.me but I must say that Buhari is on an ethnic mission and soon more would unfold.

Pls check out my signature for quality and durable furniture
Re: Buhari Breaks Silence On Southern Kaduna Killings by usquare250(m): 9:08am On Jan 06, 2017
sarrki:

Baba is a strong leader

A general that talk less

But full of action

Am not surprised, maybe you don't have anyone around southern Kaduna that's why you still have the boldness to saying what you just said. He talks less and his insensitivity has led to lost of hundreds of thousand within that region and you still call him a string leader! God will help us all

1 Like

Re: Buhari Breaks Silence On Southern Kaduna Killings by Defaramade(m): 9:10am On Jan 06, 2017
Rilwayne001:

ZOMBIE angry
Lol cheesy
Re: Buhari Breaks Silence On Southern Kaduna Killings by SalomonKane: 9:11am On Jan 06, 2017
sarrki:

With them

God will not bless Nigeria when people like you play lip service to the President. A nation full of sycophants can't progress, I hope you know this?

I wonder, what took the president this long to give a statement to this issue?

You sound like temitemi1 with his GEJ till 2019 mantra. Now how did that turn out for him?

We owe ourselves the right to criticise this government, not play lip service to them and soothe their already flayed ego.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Breaks Silence On Southern Kaduna Killings by Pascal181: 9:11am On Jan 06, 2017
His joy is full now that his kinsmen have done his bidding. He's only making mockery of Christians killed in hundreds. I knw some foolish Christians will not know wat buhari n el- rufai are doing to exterminate Christians from northern parts of d country.
Re: Buhari Breaks Silence On Southern Kaduna Killings by LastSurvivor11: 9:11am On Jan 06, 2017
sarrki:

Baba is a strong leader

A general that talk less

But full of action

May the heavenly God show you the kind of action that ur baba has shown to southern kadunnas since u love babas action..

1 Like

Re: Buhari Breaks Silence On Southern Kaduna Killings by Chukazu: 9:11am On Jan 06, 2017
Buhari is always quick to send condolences to any terror attacks in other countries like the Paris terror and Istanbul terror bombings but the same Buhari will never say anything when fellow Nigerians are been slaughtered in Southern Kaduna, not to talk blood thirsty Fulani marauders

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Breaks Silence On Southern Kaduna Killings by 111jideofor: 9:13am On Jan 06, 2017
ganye1:

What do you mean by it took him so long to react? He sent the IG of Police and other security officers to deal with the situation but you are not satisfied that is why an SSA to the President has to tell you that the IG and other top security are dealing with the situation as directed by the President.
. You are a big fool by saying that idiot,because dose people are not your brothers idiot

1 Like

Re: Buhari Breaks Silence On Southern Kaduna Killings by Gariki: 9:14am On Jan 06, 2017
Is this breaking of silence, cox what I know is he should condem the attack but what I see here is trying to shy away from that
Re: Buhari Breaks Silence On Southern Kaduna Killings by sirwilson(m): 9:17am On Jan 06, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:
Mr snail

Don't u know slow and steady always win the race?
Re: Buhari Breaks Silence On Southern Kaduna Killings by Nobody: 9:18am On Jan 06, 2017
they need to catch these fulani herdsmen in the act and wipe them out of existence.
Re: Buhari Breaks Silence On Southern Kaduna Killings by maxzzo1(m): 9:18am On Jan 06, 2017
sarrki:

With them

No one fu*king arrest and 800+ loss der lives common stop tinking with ur a*s....
Re: Buhari Breaks Silence On Southern Kaduna Killings by Defaramade(m): 9:19am On Jan 06, 2017
SalomonKane:
God will not bless Nigeria when people like you play lip service to the President. A nation full of sycophants can't progress, I hope you know this?

I wonder, what took the president this long to give a statement to this issue?

You sound like temitemi1 with his GEJ till 2019 mantra. Now how did that turn out for him?

We owe ourselves the right to criticise this government, not play lip service to them and soothe their already flayed ego.
Baba you are so on point, these people will contribute to Buhari's downfall with their shameless sycophancy. They are like the goats in George Orwell's satire Animal Farm, to them Comrade Napoleon (Buhari) is always right.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Breaks Silence On Southern Kaduna Killings by Onechancearmy(m): 9:19am On Jan 06, 2017
If the average Zombie's condition is like malaria, then Sarrki' s condition is the Zombie equivalent of AIDS.

Honestly, sarrki is that Zombie who makes other zombies actually look intelligent. Even the former Zombie in Chief Omojuwa has woken up, but Sarrki is that proverbial fly that will follow the dead body into the grave.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Breaks Silence On Southern Kaduna Killings by Nobody: 9:22am On Jan 06, 2017
Nigeria too like killi killi
Re: Buhari Breaks Silence On Southern Kaduna Killings by nnaemmy(m): 9:29am On Jan 06, 2017
Almost after 2 months?

we have a president indeed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Won’t Return To North - Fulani Herdsmen In South To Northern Elders / Osinbajo: Firm Okays ₦2,600 Cement Price To Boost FG’s Housing Project / Saraki: Our Biggest Challenge In South-East Is Labour Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.