Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,999 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

Zenith Bank Is In A Massive Recruitment Process. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Zenith Bank Is In A Massive Recruitment Process. (17342 Views)

Afritv Recruitment Process / NNPC Closes Application Portal, Announces Second Phase Of Recruitment Process / Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zenith Bank Is In A Massive Recruitment Process. by Xzbit91: 1:09pm On Jan 06, 2017
donejossy87:
shocked Iffa hia say. After d whole tin prepare 3k fo id kpalava. For me kole wek grin grin grin. Try it else wia
I don't gerrit, do you mean I'll pay for ID without being employed yet?
Re: Zenith Bank Is In A Massive Recruitment Process. by Xzbit91: 1:11pm On Jan 06, 2017
samuel3818:

Bros I still haven't seen any vacancies there....how did you apply, please? I already completed my profile on the page many months back
Same with me bro, just be checking frequently!

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Is In A Massive Recruitment Process. by amicable09(f): 9:06pm On Jan 06, 2017
Babacele:
Amy, happy new n awesome year to you.
I wish you the very best Babacele cheesy

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Is In A Massive Recruitment Process. by Nattybeauty(f): 8:36am On Jan 07, 2017
Joephat:

I got to post primary and no other option was shown.. how do I proceed?
same with me
Re: Zenith Bank Is In A Massive Recruitment Process. by donskinic(m): 9:28am On Jan 07, 2017
There is no vacancy
Re: Zenith Bank Is In A Massive Recruitment Process. by DivineKayy(m): 10:00am On Jan 07, 2017
You won't see any vacancy...just fill every section of the recruitment form and also send your CV to hr@zenithbank.com. if Zenith Bank is truly recruiting you will receive a test invite in due course.

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Is In A Massive Recruitment Process. by Nycc: 10:56am On Jan 07, 2017
Ok Thanks for the information. please is it recent and are they still recruiting cos today is the 7th of January. so is it still on?
Re: Zenith Bank Is In A Massive Recruitment Process. by ugoland2013: 11:07am On Jan 07, 2017
This is for Africans! wink shocked

Re: Zenith Bank Is In A Massive Recruitment Process. by DivineKayy(m): 11:15am On Jan 07, 2017
Nycc:
Ok Thanks for the information. please is it recent and are they still recruiting cos today is the 7th of January. so is it still on?
I really can't confirm if there is any recruitment ongoing but if there is, that's the way to apply.
Re: Zenith Bank Is In A Massive Recruitment Process. by tundepauljnr(m): 12:26pm On Jan 07, 2017
Nattybeauty:

same with me

pls i have this same problem...there is no final submission option, how should we go about this
Re: Zenith Bank Is In A Massive Recruitment Process. by tundepauljnr(m): 12:50pm On Jan 07, 2017
amicable09:

I like that you smiled and that emboldened shows you got my drift.

I'm not one to discourage people honestly. Therefore, I encourage you to prepare well for the test. It's usually a hurdle to overcome but it's not something a smart guy like you can't overcome.

Once you pass the test, your halfway through the process.

Congratulations in advance cheesy
If you need further preparatory materials, let me know.
WOULD LOVE TO HAVE MATERIALS ....THANK YOU AS I ANTICIPATE YOUR REPLY
Re: Zenith Bank Is In A Massive Recruitment Process. by DivineKayy(m): 1:25pm On Jan 07, 2017
tundepauljnr:

pls i have this same problem...there is no final submission option, how should we go about this

There is no final submission button because you are not directly applying to a particular role/position. You just simply fill each section and save and then hope for the best. But you indicate your preference(Expirence/Entry Level..) when sending the mail anyway.
Re: Zenith Bank Is In A Massive Recruitment Process. by DarkHenrie(m): 1:58pm On Jan 07, 2017
Thank you. There's absolutely nothing there.
samuel3818:

Sincerely..i have been checking this site for as long as I can remember and I have always seen "no vacancies"
Re: Zenith Bank Is In A Massive Recruitment Process. by amicable09(f): 2:07pm On Jan 07, 2017
tundepauljnr:

WOULD LOVE TO HAVE MATERIALS ....THANK YOU AS I ANTICIPATE YOUR REPLY
Go here to request for GMAT:
https://www.nairaland.com/3337488/2015-gmat

Thanks.
Re: Zenith Bank Is In A Massive Recruitment Process. by derato: 2:36pm On Jan 07, 2017
davydskillz:
Hi,
Zenith Bank is in a massive recruitment
process. Please tell at least one person in
your circle who may need the job. A
minimum of 2:2 from all disciplines is
welcome. Apply online here:
www.zenithbank.com/careers.aspx
Share to ur graduate ones.
Thanks!!!
how about 3rd class
Re: Zenith Bank Is In A Massive Recruitment Process. by Asake1759(f): 10:21am On Jan 09, 2017
Same with me. Can someone please tell us what to do? Thanks.
Joephat:

I got to post primary and no other option was shown.. how do I proceed?
Re: Zenith Bank Is In A Massive Recruitment Process. by Gydion(m): 7:59pm On Jun 19, 2017
Kindly send me the past questions, thanks in advance

toriolagideon2005@yahoo.com
Re: Zenith Bank Is In A Massive Recruitment Process. by Gydion(m): 7:59pm On Jun 19, 2017
Kindly send me the Zenith practice questions, thanks in advance

toriolagideon2005@yahoo.com
Re: Zenith Bank Is In A Massive Recruitment Process. by martobi: 11:53am On Nov 09, 2018
Re: Zenith Bank Is In A Massive Recruitment Process. by uwadiahercules: 7:14am On Nov 16, 2018
Re: Zenith Bank Is In A Massive Recruitment Process. by konews: 2:23am On Nov 20, 2018
Zenih Bank Recruitment 2018 Application form and how to apply. Zenith Bank are currently on the look out for fresh applicants who are well qualified and experienced to fill the Job opening that are available at the moment. Zenih Bank Recruitment 2018 is currently open for OND, HND and BA/BSc holders to apply
http://www.konews.com.ng/2018/11/15/zenith-bank-recruitment-2018-steps-on-how-to-apply/
Re: Zenith Bank Is In A Massive Recruitment Process. by Gbemisola23(f): 3:28pm On Apr 28, 2023
Please I need to know if I can send reminder message to zenith bank concerning my recruitment process I was already invited for pre medical employment on 6th of march ,which have done and I still haven't heard anything ever since then.
Re: Zenith Bank Is In A Massive Recruitment Process. by shollyshine(m): 8:20am On May 25, 2023
What is the latest news on zenith bank recruitment i wrote aptitude test since last month. Is there any thread for the latest recruitment or Whatsapp group with information on the recruitment.

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Is In A Massive Recruitment Process. by shollyshine(m): 8:20am On May 25, 2023
Gbemisola23:
Please I need to know if I can send reminder message to zenith bank concerning my recruitment process I was already invited for pre medical employment on 6th of march ,which have done and I still haven't heard anything ever since then.
have you heard from them?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Trade Marketing Representative At British American Tobacco / Ever Been Embarrassed By An Ex-Employer After Leaving The Job? / Lagos State Ministry Of Education Is To Recruit Qualified Teachers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.