Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo - Literature (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo (701541 Views)

BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo / ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo / I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (79) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by Blecool(f): 7:22pm On Jan 17, 2017
What Touching Love...Nice Updates So Far,Even If U Resigned 4rm Mentioning Me.Mi Binu Sha. Reali Missed Dis Story Lyk Kilode.D Devil Almost Stopped Me 4rm Readin Dis But I Had To Tell Him Kolewerk.Plsss Do Mention Me In D Nxt Episode

1 Like

Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by Lolsd: 7:48pm On Jan 17, 2017
ur str is lovely !!-!! u just gave me hope ....... Thank you. pls update

1 Like

Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by wizsolzy(m): 8:00pm On Jan 17, 2017
Chumzypinky:
Love in Vagina
Love in vagina ? Am confuse
Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by wizsolzy(m): 8:02pm On Jan 17, 2017
Mummy chumzy yaf spoil d children shocked
Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by Missmossy(f): 8:15pm On Jan 17, 2017
Singing.... "this love is unbreakable cheesy...." nice one rachealfst keep it coming, more wisdom and strength to you dear. Daniella and Daniel perfect combo!!
Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by Dariye(m): 9:39pm On Jan 17, 2017
@Rachealfst, thanks for the mention.

1 Like

Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 10:14pm On Jan 17, 2017
Blecool:
What Touching Love...Nice Updates So Far,Even If U Resigned 4rm Mentioning Me.Mi Binu Sha. Reali Missed Dis Story Lyk Kilode.D Devil Almost Stopped Me 4rm Readin Dis But I Had To Tell Him Kolewerk.Plsss Do Mention Me In D Nxt Episode
Sisterly! I'm sorry ehn, no vex. Welcome back.
Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 10:15pm On Jan 17, 2017
Missmossy:
Singing.... "this love is unbreakable cheesy...." nice one rachealfst keep it coming, more wisdom and strength to you dear. Daniella and Daniel perfect combo!!
Amen, Thanks sis.*Smile*
Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 10:18pm On Jan 17, 2017
Lolsd:
ur str is lovely !!-!! u just gave me hope ....... Thank you. pls update
Eh ya...all will be well. Thanks for following.
Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by maxiquadrian(m): 10:25pm On Jan 17, 2017
anticipating for d rest, cant wait

1 Like

Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 10:32pm On Jan 17, 2017
Dedication:
Blecool, ikombe, Lolsd, wizsolzy, Joetti, Hikmaking, babyface224, alatbaba1, olatex25, Maryclaire1, mjameel, Horllaittan.

Episode 19

On Saturday Morning, Mr Paul came to my house to pick me up. We went to see the house on the island. It took us two good hours to get there, the traffic was so much. He parked in front of a mighty building.

“Here we are” he said as we both alighted from the car.

“A mansion! Why is he renting a mansion is he bringing the whole of America?”
Mr Paul was just starring at me

“Why did he want to rent such a big place like this all to himself?” I asked Mr Paul.

“He didn’t tell you?”

“Tell me what?”

“He’s buying it, not renting it”

“Maybe I miss that part when we were discussing about the house”

“Moreover, he’s not getting younger, I know he’ll be planning to settle down soon”

“Hmm, ok”

“Also he’s family members might decide to come to Nigeria to visit him anytime” Mr Paul added.

“That’s true” I nodded.
We check out the house together and I was pleased with what I see.

“Wow! This is beautiful” I said in amazement.

“You like it?”

“Yes and you said you need my approval, who will disapprove this kind of house, it’s so beautiful” I commended

It was a big beautiful structured building with a nice garden. The compound is very spacious, it has a parking garage. The interior has nine bedroom(master bedroom included),main office, library, main hall, dining, kitchen, swimming pool, a full size inner tennis court and wine cellar, all are divided by different floors.

We met with the agent who was already waiting for us there. We exchanged greetings and he opened the gate and show us around.

“Mr Paul, I love this place and I’m very sure Daniel will like it”

“So can I make the payment now?” he asked

“Sure” I replied

The agent told us since we are ready to buy the mansion, we have to come to their office to finalize the process. He told us we’ll need a lawyer. Mr Paul call his lawyer, gave him the office address and told him to meet us there.
20mins later we were at the office. We waited for some minutes for the lawyer to show up.

They also signed some documents, made all all necessary transactions. Mr Paul’s lawyer was also there, he signed. I also signed too as a witness.
The keys to the house, all the documents of the house, including the c/o was handed over to Mr Paul.

From there, we went to the interior décor’s office. She said she has to see the mansion first, so we had to drive back to the house.

When we got to the house, she looked around, then we all put heads together to choose what will suit the house. Although Mr Paul and the Lady still ensured I gave the final say.

I ask her if she can fixed everything within a week and she said that’s not a problem that she has enough helping hands to put things in place.

She informed us that she’ll be through in five working days. Mr Paul gave her the spare keys and promise to come around during the week to check things out. By the time we were through it’s already 6pm. I was exhausted.

We went to a nearby restaurant and took some snacks and drink. While eating Mr Paul told me, we have to pick another day to check out Daniel's company, since it’s already late. I told him we can do that next week Saturday after inspecting the interior decorations.

Mr Paul offered to take me home but I told him not to bother. I told him I’ll take a cab that we take me straight home. It’s getting late and I know traffic will be heavy by now. I don’t want to add to his stress. He disagree at first, but he later agreed after pleading with him. He called a cab man for me and paid the Tfare. I thanked him before leaving.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by gtin(m): 10:49pm On Jan 17, 2017
Nice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by brohimot(f): 10:50pm On Jan 17, 2017
This is ur second story I'm reading today. I must confess,u re good @ what u do. I pray God to strengthen u to write more. As u put smiles on peoples face,u shall never weep.

2 Likes

Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 10:52pm On Jan 17, 2017
brohimot:
This is ur second story I'm reading today. I must confess,u re good @ what u do. I pray God to strengthen u to write more. As u put smiles on peoples face,u shall never weep.
Amen in Jesus name, same here. Thanks
Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by Lolsd: 11:30pm On Jan 17, 2017
dis story is captivating nd its makes my heart beat.... I love ur devotion.

1 Like

Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by heemah(f): 12:09am On Jan 18, 2017
Thanks for your consistency.

1 Like

Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by babyface224(f): 12:18am On Jan 18, 2017
still present... slip no wan show my side..pls 4d likes of ur followers who are still awake for an update...abeg help our ministry

1 Like

Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by chaffman: 12:21am On Jan 18, 2017
rachealfst:

Mr Paul offered to take me home but I told him not to bother. I told him I’ll take a cab that we take me straight home. It’s getting late and I know traffic will be heavy by now. I don’t want to add to his stress. He disagree at first, but he later agreed after pleading with him. He called a cab man for me and paid the Tfare. I thanked him before leaving.

Paulo fit end up prak daNIELLA O... Just saying

3 Likes

Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by chichichilolo1(f): 12:37am On Jan 18, 2017
I have been reading silently ever since but the captivating nature of the story became like a fire shut up in my bones and I had to speak up finally
More ink to your pen/fingers grin grin

1 Like

Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by olatex25(m): 2:46am On Jan 18, 2017
Thanks for d dedication dearie.. U are jst too gud wit wot u do, or shud i jst say wot u knw ow to do best.. Kip it up.. More grace

1 Like

Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 8:10am On Jan 18, 2017
chichichilolo1:
I have been reading silently ever since but the captivating nature of the story became like a fire shut up in my bones and I had to speak up finally
More ink to your pen/fingers grin grin
Thanks for following sis. It's good to hear from you.

1 Like

Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 8:12am On Jan 18, 2017
olatex25:
Thanks for d dedication dearie.. U are jst too gud wit wot u do, or shud i jst say wot u knw ow to do best.. Kip it up.. More grace
Thank you olatex, thanks for your support. Good morning and have a good day.

1 Like

Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 8:16am On Jan 18, 2017
babyface224:
still present... slip no wan show my side..pls 4d likes of ur followers who are still awake for an update...abeg help our ministry
Just got your message this morning, i slept early last night, hope you slept well. Good morning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by izito(m): 8:21am On Jan 18, 2017
@rachealfst if dis story end well I wil buy u d pink 2018 range rover.....
Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by Adesina12: 8:36am On Jan 18, 2017
izito:
@rachealfst if dis story end well I wil buy u d pink 2018 range rover.....

grin grin grin ...where is your own range rover..?
Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by Adesina12: 8:38am On Jan 18, 2017
heemah:
Hmmnnn. Sweet love

Sweet indeed shocked
Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by opeano(m): 9:52am On Jan 18, 2017
Good job Racheal

I av a feeling someone is going to interview someone and someone will b shocked n disappointed

if u knw wat I mean. hit like

4 Likes

Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by sirblero(m): 10:25am On Jan 18, 2017
hmmm
nice story ma'am!

#hmmm...i smell something fishy...

i hope this Mr.Paul will not have feelings for her...with all this his."friendly and caring attitude"....

2 Likes

Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by Azeequeen(f): 10:38am On Jan 18, 2017
I'm really loving this,well done ma'am
BTW,pray my oga doesn't catch me o because I'm at work while typing this...Well,I can get a job with you tongue
Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by izito(m): 10:39am On Jan 18, 2017
Adesina12:

grin grin grin ...where is your own range rover..?

dats d question poor men like u always ask rich men men like us.....
Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 10:49am On Jan 18, 2017
izito:
@rachealfst if dis story end well I wil buy u d pink 2018 range rover....
Hmm! I hear you. lol
Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by Hikmaking(f): 10:49am On Jan 18, 2017
Awwww kiss kiss....thanks darling rachealfst for the dedication..I was high on catarrh capsule yesternight so I couldn't type...thanks once more

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (79) (Reply)

My Husband......... / There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) / NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>>

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.