Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Guy Declares His “next Mission” On Facebook, And It’s Going To Shock You! (photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Guy Declares His “next Mission” On Facebook, And It’s Going To Shock You! (photo (790 Views)

”bobrisky Is My Mentor” — Nigerian Guy Declares As He Releases Bikini Photos On / BBNaija: Wizkid Declares His Support For Efe / Davido Declares His Love For Baby Mama, Sophia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guy Declares His “next Mission” On Facebook, And It’s Going To Shock You! (photo by Mrop(m): 11:55pm On Jan 05, 2017
He took to Facebook to state what you see
above… really… we must at least salute his
courage and assertiveness of his mission.

Can you imagine?

Source ::: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/01/guy-declares-his-next-mission-on.html?m=0

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi ishilove ijebabe missyb3

Re: Guy Declares His “next Mission” On Facebook, And It’s Going To Shock You! (photo by Idydarling(f): 12:12am On Jan 06, 2017
wasted destiny
Re: Guy Declares His “next Mission” On Facebook, And It’s Going To Shock You! (photo by Nobody: 12:15am On Jan 06, 2017
Lemme explain how I don't give a fvck.
If the guy was about to fall off a mountain
And all wat is needed to recuse him, was for me to give a fvck,
And I have a house full of fvck,
I won't give.

1 Like

Re: Guy Declares His “next Mission” On Facebook, And It’s Going To Shock You! (photo by Doctorfitz: 12:18am On Jan 06, 2017
MrTruth4real:
Lemme explain how I don't give a fvck.
If the guy was about to fall off a mountain
And all wat is needed to recuse him, was for me to give a fvck,
And I have a house full of fvck,
I won't give.

Lols

Re: Guy Declares His “next Mission” On Facebook, And It’s Going To Shock You! (photo by newyorks(m): 12:59am On Jan 06, 2017
Mrop:
He took to Facebook to state what you see
above… really… we must at least salute his
courage and assertiveness of his mission.

Can you imagine?

Source ::: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/01/guy-declares-his-next-mission-on.html?m=0

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi ishilove ijebabe missyb3
what a mother fucker in broad day fucker
Re: Guy Declares His “next Mission” On Facebook, And It’s Going To Shock You! (photo by newyorks(m): 1:01am On Jan 06, 2017
MrTruth4real:
Lemme explain how I don't give a fvck. If the guy was about to fall off a mountain And all wat is needed to recuse him, was for me to give a fvck, And I have a house full of fvck, I won't give.
bombo krak nigga?what a wasted fucker

(1) (Reply)

Selene Dion Vs Adele / VIDEO: Ludacris' Wife, Eudoxie Mbouguienge Makes Fufu For Their Kids / See Actress Queen Nwokoye Like You've Never Seen Her Before

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.