Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

BBNaija: Wizkid Declares His Support For Efe - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Wizkid Declares His Support For Efe (49181 Views)

BBNaija: Why I Campaigned For Efe - AY Explains / BBNaija: Freeze Mocks Those Praying For Efe To Win, Shades TTT / BBNaija: Olamide Shows Support For Efe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Wizkid Declares His Support For Efe by Nnamddi(m): 8:41pm On Apr 06, 2017
Baba Nla, Daddy Yo, Wizkid has declared his Support for Big Brother Naija Housemate, Efe.

Wizkid has now joined other top Nigerian celebrities in rooting for the Based on Logistics chief, Efe to win the N25m and SUV on Sunday.

Get In!

http://www.naijahelm.com/2017/04/bbnaija-wizkid-declares-his-support-for.html

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Wizkid Declares His Support For Efe by Epositive(m): 8:43pm On Apr 06, 2017
*singing*

sipping on drink, sipping on drink cheesy

sipping on drink, ain't tryna think cheesy

efe for the mulla, efe for the mulla smiley

word to Tboss, we aint gonna take her for shopping cool

#teamefe
#efenation
#positivevibes

120 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Wizkid Declares His Support For Efe by Kingcesar: 8:47pm On Apr 06, 2017
hehehehe make i hear say all this celebrity wey dy shout based on logistics done watch bbn for one day not to even get reason to vote efe. Olamide never high weed finish nah to watch bbn come add wizdaddy wey come dy shout based on logistics. grin wink i no dy vote anybody so no mistakenly quote nor mention me here!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Wizkid Declares His Support For Efe by Rapsowdee01(m): 8:50pm On Apr 06, 2017
Everywhere i go... Bbnaija... What's all these craze ? ..... I remember when 2Baba called a protest... We were not this outspoken ooo.... Ok.. to all those wasting thousands of naira to vote for their favourite contestant..... Wetin una go gain.... Some people even craze so tey dem print Banner, do pamphlets... Do billboard.....
This country can never grow if we the youths continue like this ooo.... Instead of us to support those ones building stuffs and making us proud with their academic excellence... We dey here dey shout on top show wey no teach us shingbai.....
We these youths stupid small sha..... If person talk say he no wan go school now... Una go dey shout....
How person go wan go school when e be say people wey go school go get maths set as gift and person wey open breast wey dey give another person mouth action, wey dey drink like say he no get brain na dem we dey celebrate..... We don kill the good image of education for this naija ooooo....
Abeg make we wise up.... All of us patapata... Me sef join stupid ooo... Because i don do some irrational things wey no add to personal iQ....
Abeg...... Abeg... Make we change....
Ese, daalu, na gode, thank you, gracias.....

105 Likes 10 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Wizkid Declares His Support For Efe by Kowor(f): 8:51pm On Apr 06, 2017
Many celebrities are EFEcted.

38 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Wizkid Declares His Support For Efe by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 06, 2017
Some Nigerians talk about BBN daily just so we can be aware of the qualities of a particular contender in show. They invest their money to vote just to keep their candidate on the show, then also run a free campaign online just to make sure their candidate wins. I have no problem with BBN, but if only such devotion could be given to a good candidate that runs on a platform of a small party (eg KOWA), it would have been worth it. Everyone is going on a limb for a BBN candidate, but when the one that affects their lives comes (Election), they will be demanding money and Kongo of rice from APC and PDP

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Wizkid Declares His Support For Efe by Emjay1310(m): 9:00pm On Apr 06, 2017
One up for efe based on logistics. I pray that is how you end up as champion on sunday......
we all love you efe

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Wizkid Declares His Support For Efe by auntysimbiat(f): 9:02pm On Apr 06, 2017
watch comedy: Akpororo Supports Efe for the money

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGNXWMDMe6s

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Wizkid Declares His Support For Efe by Divay22(f): 10:10pm On Apr 06, 2017
Hehehehe....
Menh I'm just so happy for him.....

EFE nation kiss kiss kiss kiss

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Wizkid Declares His Support For Efe by Amberon: 10:11pm On Apr 06, 2017
If Efe and Buhari were contesting in 2019 who would you vote for?

Like for Efe , share for Buhari.

191 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Wizkid Declares His Support For Efe by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 06, 2017
lol.......i no dey watch bbn oo, but since beginning of the week nairaland has been filled with threads about celebrities campaigning for efe....
its common logic that this guy has the most support, especially with the street rooting for him........

lets just pray the street has money ooo.....because as e be so, if efe nor win this thing................

51 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Wizkid Declares His Support For Efe by potbelly(m): 10:11pm On Apr 06, 2017
Re: BBNaija: Wizkid Declares His Support For Efe by orijintv(m): 10:11pm On Apr 06, 2017
Epositive:
*singing*

sipping on drink, sipping on drink cheesy

sipping on drink, ain't tryna think cheesy

efe for the mulla, efe for the mulla smiley

word to Tboss, we aint gonna take her for shopping cool

#teamefe
#efenation
#positivevibes

No Shopping ( Efe fans Version ) grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Wizkid Declares His Support For Efe by beyooooni1(m): 10:12pm On Apr 06, 2017
I just hope these guys they back it up with votes sha....no be by instagram updates o.......#teamefe

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Wizkid Declares His Support For Efe by Besto(m): 10:12pm On Apr 06, 2017
Efe yo make me dance.

Bisola for the mula.

Bisola no go skul but had the most eloquent vote speech.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Wizkid Declares His Support For Efe by Adekorya: 10:12pm On Apr 06, 2017
Stop saying jargons for like sake.

We shouldn't because of recession and abadon all what entertain us. Big brother show is live and entertaining show.

No one is compelling one to the watch it and it's not by force to open any thread that has to do with it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Wizkid Declares His Support For Efe by YINKS89(m): 10:12pm On Apr 06, 2017
Na real WA.
Re: BBNaija: Wizkid Declares His Support For Efe by hfemini: 10:12pm On Apr 06, 2017
good for him

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Wizkid Declares His Support For Efe by ekems2017(f): 10:12pm On Apr 06, 2017
Efe God don pick your call in 2017. Congrats

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Wizkid Declares His Support For Efe by martineverest(m): 10:12pm On Apr 06, 2017
Association of Edo witches and witches already know their winner..all these Efenation are just fooling demselves

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Wizkid Declares His Support For Efe by Abudu2000(m): 10:13pm On Apr 06, 2017
Hehehe, I didn't even burn my mb to watch that poo one day talkless of showing support
Re: BBNaija: Wizkid Declares His Support For Efe by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 06, 2017
so?
should we fry beans??

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Wizkid Declares His Support For Efe by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 06, 2017
Rapsowdee01:
Everywhere i go... Bbnaija... What's all these craze ? ..... I remember when 2Baba called a protest... We were not this outspoken ooo.... Ok.. to all those wasting thousands of naira to vote for their favourite contestant..... Wetin una go gain.... Some people even craze so tey dem print Banner, do pamphlets... Do billboard.....
This country can never grow if we the youths continue like this ooo.... Instead of us to support those ones building stuffs and making us proud with their academic excellence... We dey here dey shout on top show wey no teach us shingbai.....
We these youths stupid small sha..... If person talk say he no wan go school now... Una go dey shout....
How person go wan go school when e be say people wey go school go get maths set as gift and person wey open breast wey dey give another person mouth action, wey dey drink like say he no get brain na dem we dey celebrate..... We don kill the good image of education for this naija ooooo....
Abeg make we wise up.... All of us patapata... Me sef join stupid ooo... Because i don do some irrational things wey no add to personal iQ....
thingswe do for likes

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Wizkid Declares His Support For Efe by teebillz: 10:14pm On Apr 06, 2017
Donald Trump's victory has taught me a lesson.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Wizkid Declares His Support For Efe by Raydans: 10:14pm On Apr 06, 2017
Ebuka walks in, grab mic*

Based on Logistics

And the winner is.................

Efe go just strap himself n*ked as he promise.

Tboss go just faint

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Wizkid Declares His Support For Efe by sweetilicious(f): 10:14pm On Apr 06, 2017
Rapsowdee01:
Where are all the likes?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Wizkid Declares His Support For Efe by fabuloz1(m): 10:14pm On Apr 06, 2017
I can see some negative posts above. Efe has won joor grin

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Wizkid Declares His Support For Efe by smartty68(m): 10:15pm On Apr 06, 2017
Efe wins BBN. Like if you agree. Share if you disagree.

Let the voting begins grin

Efenation deserves our support cheesy

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Wizkid Declares His Support For Efe by Juni4jay(m): 10:15pm On Apr 06, 2017
We need ur votes now more dan ever.
SMS " vote Efe to 32052
To learn how to sing d national anthem,SMS " vote Efe to 32052
#TeamEfe
#Efenation
#Easymyfault

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Wizkid Declares His Support For Efe by noble71(m): 10:15pm On Apr 06, 2017
based on logistics. #TeamEfe

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Storms His Father's House To Celebrate Christmas (video) / Osita Iheme "Pawpaw" And His Dog 'Charlie' (Photo) / Oluwadamilare: Shina Peter To Care For Funmi Martins’ Son (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.