Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,009 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

Nicki Minaj Is A Fashion Dis - Meek Mill Responds To Their Breakup News - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nicki Minaj Is A Fashion Dis - Meek Mill Responds To Their Breakup News (1109 Views)

How Are The P-Square Brothers Faring Musically, 3 Years After Their Breakup? / Meek Mill Imitates Igbo Tradition As He Honours Fallen Loved Ones - Fans Reacts / Meek Mill Stunned At Davido Father's House (fans Reacts) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj Is A Fashion Dis - Meek Mill Responds To Their Breakup News by amansi(m): 2:26am On Jan 06, 2017
Meek Mill has responded to Nicki Minaj's breakup public announcement by saying that Nicki needs to dress better if she's leaving him.

He described his ex-girlfriend as a fashion dis. The duo had been together for nearly two years.

Nicki gave him a big blow when she took to her twitter handle and announced their disunion early Thursday morning.

Though it appears that he has since deleted it, the rapper posted the following photo with the caption, "If you walk out, don’t wear these they wack…"

[img]https://1.bp..com/-eeX_TAoU1xc/WG7muK7I9xI/AAAAAAAABtg/YqtaWHquDTMyoEkkyYEVO5NFNk-qQCIlACLcB/s640/Screen%2BShot%2B2017-01-05%2Bat%2B10.35.08%2BAM.png[/img]

It seems as though the rapper is casting fun at Ciara’s 2013 single “I’m Out” featuring Nicki Minaj. The video features a segment where the two artists work the floor in the shoes pictured above by Guiseppe Zanotti called the “Lorenz” Wedge sneakers.

[img]https://1.bp..com/-RTDNvELKo0Y/WG7q2BfVO1I/AAAAAAAABuI/JjBuYLmBTW82NUXbdpi3zJ-f0O3ewu_VACLcB/s640/nicki%2Bshoe.jpg[/img]

It appeared Meek Mill's lay-off style of jabs doesn't really match with what was unleashed at him ...we suspect more shelling may be dropped in no distant time.

So guys, what's your take on this, are you in support of Nicki, Meek singleness?

https://passmaga.com/entertainment/

Re: Nicki Minaj Is A Fashion Dis - Meek Mill Responds To Their Breakup News by Nobody: 2:47am On Jan 06, 2017
sad

Aaawww... What cud be the cause? I love this power couple..

Isn't bcoz Meek doesn't make much dough as her or is it the rumors about the 3rd party? lipsrsealed
Re: Nicki Minaj Is A Fashion Dis - Meek Mill Responds To Their Breakup News by Nobody: 4:54am On Jan 06, 2017
Thank God it's now dissolved, she can now go back to showing more curves on screen
TrapQueen77:
sad

Aaawww... What cud be the cause? I love this power couple..

Isn't bcoz Meek doesn't make much dough as her or is it the rumors about the 3rd party? lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Weird Pic B4 The Big Brother Nigeria Grand Finale / Hunter Kills Buffalo In Etsako West, Edo State (photo) / Drama As Pastor Is Arrested With Marijuana During Church Service (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.