Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,326 members, 7,864,561 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:37 PM

Video:winner Of The Best Aggressive Cry In Africa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video:winner Of The Best Aggressive Cry In Africa (431 Views)

Winner Of BBN Reality Show Mercy Eke In Big Fight With His Boo Ik Onyema Photo / Bbnaija2019: Nelson Emerges Winner Of The Very First Endurance Challenge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video:winner Of The Best Aggressive Cry In Africa by aragon4realz(m): 5:20am On Jan 06, 2017
watch her cry the hell out for you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNFVPXYJpME
Re: Video:winner Of The Best Aggressive Cry In Africa by Heineken(m): 6:55am On Jan 06, 2017
Today January 6th make it exactly 6years anniversary a Gala seller ran away with my #950 change, I fainted more than 5times inside the bus, my advice to you my guy is to watch out I still have my eyes open for you, you can run but you can't hide you will still give me my change dead or alive.
Re: Video:winner Of The Best Aggressive Cry In Africa by aragon4realz(m): 10:03am On Jan 06, 2017
Heineken:
Today January 6th make it exactly 6years anniversary a Gala seller ran away
with my #950 change, I fainted more than 5times inside the bus, my advice
to you my guy is to watch out I still have my eyes open for you, you can run
but you can't hide you will still give me my change dead or alive.
lol

(1) (Reply)

Details Have Emerged How Queen Elizabeth Was Almost Shot By Her Own Guard During / Jenefer Lopez Confirms Drake Collaboration / Nigerian Signed To New Orleans Saint Contract Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.