Stats: 3,158,354 members, 7,836,450 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Man Collapses Over Fear Of Losing His House, Buruji Kashamu Comes To His Aid - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Collapses Over Fear Of Losing His House, Buruji Kashamu Comes To His Aid (23886 Views)

PDP Expels Buruji Kashamu, Bayo Adebayo, Segun Sarki And Sanimu Sodipo / PDP Convention 2017: Delegates Chase Out Senator Buruji Kashamu / Sallah; Buruji Kashamu Hosts Large Crowd Of Constituents In His Mansion. Photos (2) (3) (4)

Re: Man Collapses Over Fear Of Losing His House, Buruji Kashamu Comes To His Aid by Day11(m): 10:35am On Jan 06, 2017
All hail Kashamu angry

Re: Man Collapses Over Fear Of Losing His House, Buruji Kashamu Comes To His Aid by Day169: 10:35am On Jan 06, 2017
Kashamu just added another "follower for life" to his growing team of faithfuls .
Re: Man Collapses Over Fear Of Losing His House, Buruji Kashamu Comes To His Aid by morbeta(m): 10:41am On Jan 06, 2017
I don't care what they call you, Sir thank you very much for this kind gesture at this period of lack. God will keep blessing you and your household.

Re: Man Collapses Over Fear Of Losing His House, Buruji Kashamu Comes To His Aid by Richy4(m): 10:42am On Jan 06, 2017
That was very good of the senator.....But I am really scared for him....He should be exercising a little bit...that pic doesn't look healthy... I really want him to live longer so he can continue his good work..
Re: Man Collapses Over Fear Of Losing His House, Buruji Kashamu Comes To His Aid by ednut1(m): 10:46am On Jan 06, 2017
Same Kashumu who owes banks billions
Re: Man Collapses Over Fear Of Losing His House, Buruji Kashamu Comes To His Aid by yinkslinks(m): 10:46am On Jan 06, 2017
Does that senator breath?
Re: Man Collapses Over Fear Of Losing His House, Buruji Kashamu Comes To His Aid by donatusdesmond: 10:49am On Jan 06, 2017
Looking at that picture of the man in the hospital,I can say emphatically that the man wasnt getting the drip in that picture...just saying
Re: Man Collapses Over Fear Of Losing His House, Buruji Kashamu Comes To His Aid by REDDEVILS1(m): 10:52am On Jan 06, 2017
So una know b4 hand that fainting will take place hence the pics. Kip deceiving urself. Btw

Re: Man Collapses Over Fear Of Losing His House, Buruji Kashamu Comes To His Aid by proudlyYoruba(m): 10:54am On Jan 06, 2017
Mujaheeeden:
See as Kashamu siddon like Godfather
the man is obese
Re: Man Collapses Over Fear Of Losing His House, Buruji Kashamu Comes To His Aid by stagger: 10:55am On Jan 06, 2017
What I see is a lord and his serfs. Look at how the guy is sitting like a don!
Re: Man Collapses Over Fear Of Losing His House, Buruji Kashamu Comes To His Aid by edebemba(m): 10:58am On Jan 06, 2017
Mujaheeeden:
Which one is much beneficial, to be philanthropic and sit down like a godfather or to sit back and do nothing?
Re: Man Collapses Over Fear Of Losing His House, Buruji Kashamu Comes To His Aid by rozayx5(m): 11:06am On Jan 06, 2017
Mujaheeeden:

the mans stature spells

BOSS shocked cool
Re: Man Collapses Over Fear Of Losing His House, Buruji Kashamu Comes To His Aid by tellwisdom: 11:09am On Jan 06, 2017
Even the hospital is enough to kill him sad

Re: Man Collapses Over Fear Of Losing His House, Buruji Kashamu Comes To His Aid by Endycash1(m): 11:12am On Jan 06, 2017
evil bank
Re: Man Collapses Over Fear Of Losing His House, Buruji Kashamu Comes To His Aid by babatosan: 11:21am On Jan 06, 2017
The person who put up the infusion fluids should be arrested! Wrong direction! No canula! The man must know that no fluid is going in! Health workers!
Re: Man Collapses Over Fear Of Losing His House, Buruji Kashamu Comes To His Aid by Handsomecole(m): 11:26am On Jan 06, 2017
At least Drug Money has some use now!
Re: Man Collapses Over Fear Of Losing His House, Buruji Kashamu Comes To His Aid by donsteady(m): 11:30am On Jan 06, 2017
Opeedo:
Those Banks are super greedy, they want to take over a whole house just because of 700K, Oh boy! Na wa o

You blame the bank? Abi na the useless judge when no know him work. I am sure bank give am brown envelop
Re: Man Collapses Over Fear Of Losing His House, Buruji Kashamu Comes To His Aid by andyanders: 11:49am On Jan 06, 2017
Hope Kashimu writes off the loan as I know he is capable of doing such and more blessings will come his way.
Re: Man Collapses Over Fear Of Losing His House, Buruji Kashamu Comes To His Aid by juman(m): 12:29pm On Jan 06, 2017
Mujaheeeden:

We dont hear news anymore about his kidnapping and sending to america by obj.
Re: Man Collapses Over Fear Of Losing His House, Buruji Kashamu Comes To His Aid by Toosure70: 12:35pm On Jan 06, 2017
supper story, PDP sabi act film o.
Re: Man Collapses Over Fear Of Losing His House, Buruji Kashamu Comes To His Aid by juman(m): 12:36pm On Jan 06, 2017
Thanks to Omoilu Foundation.
Re: Man Collapses Over Fear Of Losing His House, Buruji Kashamu Comes To His Aid by Caseless: 1:07pm On Jan 06, 2017
That girl on hijab cool
Re: Man Collapses Over Fear Of Losing His House, Buruji Kashamu Comes To His Aid by bundle33: 1:18pm On Jan 06, 2017
God bless BURUJI KASHAMU OF OUR TIME....this man is a blessing to this generation...that is how he deed during Eld Fitri of Muslim festive...God bless u more..We need more of u in Nigerians...not Selfish Politicians
Re: Man Collapses Over Fear Of Losing His House, Buruji Kashamu Comes To His Aid by crackhouse(m): 1:47pm On Jan 06, 2017
So all those people standing with the man cannot raise 550k for him?. That's why it's good to roll with rich guys and not when u are poor u will still be hanging with poor people. In situations like this u are on ur own cos they won't save the situation.
Re: Man Collapses Over Fear Of Losing His House, Buruji Kashamu Comes To His Aid by Czzy: 3:17pm On Jan 06, 2017
Atiku2019:

grin grin grin Nope Bro...MBA I got is no longer Selling. Logistics Management is the new goldmine in NGOs world ... grin
. Bro. Did you say MBA is no longer selling? Cos I am about picking a form. Please kindly elaborate.
Re: Man Collapses Over Fear Of Losing His House, Buruji Kashamu Comes To His Aid by Atiku2019: 3:23pm On Jan 06, 2017
Czzy:
. Bro. Did you say MBA is no longer selling? Cos I am about picking a form. Please kindly elaborate.

Not as if it's not selling there but ppl are now having it so much.... but your 1st degree is it Sciences?
Re: Man Collapses Over Fear Of Losing His House, Buruji Kashamu Comes To His Aid by Czzy: 3:26pm On Jan 06, 2017
Atiku2019:

Not as if it's not selling there but ppl are now having it so much.... but your 1st degree is it Sciences?
. Yes, it is Biochemistry and I have worked as a Pharmaceutical sales man for about six years.
Re: Man Collapses Over Fear Of Losing His House, Buruji Kashamu Comes To His Aid by Atiku2019: 3:53pm On Jan 06, 2017
Czzy:
. Yes, it is Biochemistry and I have worked as a Pharmaceutical sales man for about six years.

It's cool you go for your MBA in Mkt/Accounting .... It will surely give you an added advantage... My 1st degree was in Management. ..
Re: Man Collapses Over Fear Of Losing His House, Buruji Kashamu Comes To His Aid by GGirll: 5:02pm On Jan 06, 2017
Metroescobar:

See the drug dealers stomach abeg!
Please lets thank him for at least helping the poor someone he didn't even know in this harsh economy to that kind of amount free of charge when Dino n some other celebrities and baby fathers are busy buying stuffs n giving G-wAGONS TO THEIR ALREADY RICH BABES, leaving their poor fans to suffer...........THANK YOU SO MUCH KASHAMU

Lagos Flags Off Reconstruction Of Airport Road / Mother Of Three Slumps As POWA Demolishes Shops / Wike: Amaechi And Nwajiuba Are Heartless, And Wicked With No Conscience