Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,245 members, 7,846,153 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Invest And Secure Your Dream With TBC - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Invest And Secure Your Dream With TBC (865 Views)

Buy Your Goods With Tbc At Konga And Jumia Now!!! / Tbc Is Available / TBC Exchange For BTC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invest And Secure Your Dream With TBC by twistakelv: 8:50am On Jan 06, 2017
The fact remains that the rich will keep on being richer while the poor will keep on being poorer. The ONLY escape route for the poor is to learn to DO what the rich is doing, otherwise there can't be any different for the poor!

Somebody is asking, what does the rich do? Let me help you. The rich, among other things TAKE RISKS! Think of this: Bill Gates invested 400 million dollars into cryptocurrency, Richard Branson invested 600 million dollars, Mark Zuckerberg invested 10 million dollars and so many others! There you are saying you can't take any risk. That's why you are poor!

2017 is here already, what are your goals? If your goals do not have an element of risk you have no goal. Goal getters are risk takers...

It's simple, the TBC coin is a digital currency whose monetary value increases daily. Now it is still cheap, it's best you buy it, and keep till in the future when it is as valuable as the common BTC(BitCoin), so that you can sell it at ten or hundred times the price you bought it .I'm stocking my wallet already, I'm just doing this to enlighten my fellow people, together we can eradicate poverty. For more information, add me on whatsapp or call me with 08121656968

Here is the online store accepting TBC in phillippins http://www.damayangrocery.com/

Many more are coming, take the advantage now.
Re: Invest And Secure Your Dream With TBC by twistakelv: 3:56pm On Jan 06, 2017
The Price of 1 TBC Today :
£490
€574
$602
N 244237

Hurry now and start investing on TBC. We sell on a cheaper price. Call/Whatsapp 08121656968
Re: Invest And Secure Your Dream With TBC by twistakelv: 11:10am On Jan 07, 2017
if u follow my post On facebook last week,i
predict the devalue of bitcoin
and yesterday 1bitcoin is now
less than $1000 from the price of
over $1100per one.that is why i
am still predicting TBC merchant
in nigeria in the next 58days,this
means u will not have choice
than to buy online or buy at any
giving price we holder of TBC is
willing to sell that time. Take your
chance and buy 1tbc now. Call or
Whatsapp 08121656968

(1) (Reply)

Spacepointe.com Boss Revolution Agent Recruitment / Will I Get My Money Back? / Do You Have 5 Million Naira to Invest?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.