Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Do You Have 5 Million Naira to Invest? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Do You Have 5 Million Naira to Invest? (861 Views)

I Have 5 Million Naira To Invest, Any Opportunity / I Have 5 Million Naira To Invest. / What Kind Of Investment Can One Make With 1.5 Million Naira In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have 5 Million Naira to Invest? by kayo80(m): 4:38pm On Aug 27, 2017
I think one of the reasons why America is such a great country is the fact that Americans love to invest in potentials. It could be in the tech world, sports, entertainment, or the literary world, when talent meets financial backings, great things tend to happen. Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg had his friend, Edwardo invest $10,000 into Facebook when it was just a small website with only college people using it, and then a Peter Thiel, a bigger investor came in with $500,000 along the line. You have to know one thing...all this while, Facebook had not made a dime, but the investors saw the potential of the social media.

The story above is just one out of many cases of how great things happen. On the African continent, i noticed people rarely invest in talent or a potential business. Yea, the music business has a couple of those examples where people invest in talent, but what of other forms of art...for example, what of the literary world? It is a goldmine. The untapped resources in that area is limitless.

Today, i come to you with a business proposal. I am a writer that has numerous books self published on Amazon, and although I can't say i am making a killing from my book sales, i have a wealth of knowledge and experience in the publishing world. I recently stumbled on a certain genre i want to delve into, and i need a partner to speed things up with my plan.

This genre is a goldmine waiting to be tapped, but so many things have to go into mining the gold successfully, which brings up the need for an investor. If you have five million Naira to invest, you are guaranteed to make the money back with lots of interest in 36 months: that's the duration this business partnership would last.

What is the money needed for? Website development, book covers, digital marketing, on and offline promotion, manuscript edit, etc.

I don't want to give too much of this idea away to avoid stories that touch, but i will try and give you a brief summary of what the business entails. I found a genre of books/type of books that sell on Amazon. It happens to be something i can write very well in. But, to be successful in this genre, you have to write many short books, and be consistent with it. I mean, consistently self publishing one book a week. Money is also needed for digital promotion, edits, and fancy covers for this books. From my calculations, we should be making at least $1,000 (350k) a month after three month's work, and the earnings will keep growing. That is the beauty of passive income. Your old books keep selling, even though you wrote them/did the work just once.

Within a year and some months you would have made your seed capital back, and then for the rest of the time (working with the three year contract), we would share the earnings from book sales in a 50/50 ratio. Throughout the three years of the deal, the ATM to the account the money will be paid into will be in your possession, and you will have the log in details of the Amazon book account so you can monitor all the sales. All these will be in our signed agrerment/contract.

This is a win win situation, you cannot lose. By the second year, i project the monthly earnings to go up to $2,000 (700k). By this time, you would have gotten back your seed capital and started earning 50% profit from the books total earnings. Think about that.

If you don't have the the five million in whole, we can always work a plan where you bring five hundred a month for 10 months.

If you are interested, call (0802-7794635) to speak with Mr. Kayode Odusanya.

Re: Do You Have 5 Million Naira to Invest? by Biodun1929(m): 12:25pm On Aug 29, 2017
Interesting. What if I just want you to teach me how to do it myself...can you do that?
Re: Do You Have 5 Million Naira to Invest? by kayo80(m): 4:16pm On Aug 29, 2017
Biodun1929:
Interesting. What if I just want you to teach me how to do it myself...can you do that?

Send me a PM.

(1) (Reply)

WISE INVESTMENT DECISIONS FOSTER FINANCIAL STABILITY / Invest In Haulage Of Feldspar Stones and Make Profit in a Week / Invest 800k Now,and Be Getting 120k Monthly For 15month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.