Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Your Thoughts On Google Chrome - Computers (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Your Thoughts On Google Chrome (4303 Views)

Unbelievable Things People Search On Google / Opera Vs Mozilla Vs Google Chrome: Which Is The Fastest Web Browser? / Funny Nigeria Keywords On Google Search (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Thoughts On Google Chrome by frgy1: 7:34pm On Nov 25, 2009
davidylan:

Crashes when it has to open any flash-embedded page, very slow when you have a page with huge graphics, crashes or sometimes wont even open PDF files (this must rank as the worst), leave it running overnight and you will be sure to nearly break your PC the next morning at how slow it gets.
Well once you have too many tabs on, be sure it will crash soon.

But its the fastest at opening google.com.
me no dey experience all this o
Re: Your Thoughts On Google Chrome by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 25, 2009
I have tried them all,
Firefox flock is the absolute best. Followed by firefox modzilla, very user friendly and i like the idea of installing add ons, plug ins and extensions. Safari should come cos me its speed and simplicity. next probably opera cos it really takes its time in loading pages but download's nicely and with a nice variety of themes, chrome comes in next, i just have this feeling that alot of work still has to be done on it. Then crazy browser and advant, the worst is definitely IE,
Re: Your Thoughts On Google Chrome by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 25, 2009
I have tried them all,
Firefox flock is the absolute best. Followed by firefox modzilla, very user friendly and i like the idea of installing add ons, plug ins and extensions. Safari should come next cos of its speed and simplicity. next probably opera cos it really takes its time in loading pages but download's nicely and with a nice variety of themes, chrome comes in next, i just have this feeling that alot of work still has to be done on it. Then crazy browser and advant, the worst is definitely IE,
Re: Your Thoughts On Google Chrome by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 25, 2009
safari - the best
Firefox - pretty good
Chrome - okay, manageable
IE- Horrible, slow.
Re: Your Thoughts On Google Chrome by segedoo(m): 8:00pm On Nov 25, 2009
Well as for me o.

Google chrome is the only browser i have opened 103 pages on ever and it did not crash!

I think safari would be good too but i haven't used it yet.
Re: Your Thoughts On Google Chrome by Jaideyone(m): 8:31pm On Nov 25, 2009
it's fast but opera10 is faster. opera10 has turbo.
Re: Your Thoughts On Google Chrome by parki: 9:14pm On Nov 25, 2009
how many time una go ask this yeye qstn for here

abeg if u go download am do and stop asking yeye qstn

if u knw nuthin about browsers then abeg use internet explorer
Re: Your Thoughts On Google Chrome by Holuem: 9:39pm On Nov 25, 2009
I quite liked it too,it loads faster but the problem I have with it that you can not save your tabs unlike mozilla fireworks which allows you to save your tabs before closing,apart from that its the best.
Re: Your Thoughts On Google Chrome by AKO1(m): 10:39pm On Nov 25, 2009
davidylan:

Its the fastest at opening google.com.

Lol smiley

I hate the fact that a new version of Chrome comes out almost every three days; fixed this fixed that.

That's one of the problems with open source.
Re: Your Thoughts On Google Chrome by xammy(m): 11:10pm On Nov 25, 2009
there's Nothing like Google chrome
Re: Your Thoughts On Google Chrome by supereagle(m): 5:37am On Nov 26, 2009
I have not enjoyed it since I installled it . Always tell me the page is not available. But Fire Fox will display the same page.
Re: Your Thoughts On Google Chrome by shollyaj(m): 7:47am On Nov 26, 2009
I Kinda Prefer Google Chrome to other browsers cos its fast and so dependable.
Re: Your Thoughts On Google Chrome by tunamania(m): 12:25pm On Nov 26, 2009
i guess we all have issues on these browsers, for those looking for addons there are some pretty lovely ones for chrome just google them and u would see,it also has themes which can make it more beautiful haven't tried it though plus many other features that'll make u just wanna browse all day just try it and u'd see.
Re: Your Thoughts On Google Chrome by ichommy(m): 1:54pm On Nov 26, 2009
i haven't try it
Re: Your Thoughts On Google Chrome by Boboribo: 3:32pm On Nov 26, 2009
Try K-Meleon and your browsing experience will be blissful.
Re: Your Thoughts On Google Chrome by bada1(m): 3:48pm On Nov 26, 2009
Holuem:

I quite liked it too,it loads faster but the problem I have with it that you can not save your tabs unlike mozilla fireworks which allows you to save your tabs before closing,apart from that its the best.

I totally agree, but for me FIREFOx rocks like mad and its safe too
Re: Your Thoughts On Google Chrome by tayoast(m): 7:45pm On Nov 26, 2009
From my experience, Chrome is the best!!!!

When I saw pple's comment on Opera, i dwnloaded d 10.0v ---crap!!!

Mozilla n IE? ---- dvlopers shd be shot in d eye!!!
Re: Your Thoughts On Google Chrome by parki: 9:40pm On Nov 26, 2009
so na jst now una dey sabi say chrome na im beta pass, yeye pple!
Re: Your Thoughts On Google Chrome by airroseice(m): 4:53am On Nov 27, 2009
I'm Using Google Chrome to Post this Reply tongue
It's the Issh People!
The Good Issh of course grin

My Rating

Google Chrome - I Like this bera cool
Apple Safari - Speed + Page Interraction
Mozilla Firefox - Security and Download Speed
Opera --- Best at opening MULTIPLE pages at once
IE8 - Got it all but irks and Annoyingly S L O W !
AOL 9.0 - Cool for Accessing Restricted Sites
Re: Your Thoughts On Google Chrome by 1Emmy: 6:44am On Nov 27, 2009
I don't know how you guys grade this browsers, to the best of my knowledge g.chrome does not load graphic fast and some time it load without background color of pages yet you call it best browser. For me, Mozilla Firefox is the best considering everything both graphics and speed.
However, when you talk of arrangement of pages and best appearance take Internet explorer as the best, its problem is that it works well in fast connection.
Re: Your Thoughts On Google Chrome by 212blaze(m): 11:30am On Nov 27, 2009
i think its crap.mozilla is better
Re: Your Thoughts On Google Chrome by stede(m): 5:37pm On Nov 27, 2009
it is very okay, fast & cool
Re: Your Thoughts On Google Chrome by jchi: 8:15pm On Nov 27, 2009
i love opera better. chrome is fast but not as fast as u guys say it is.for me opera is first,then chrome. Mozilla is very annoying.
Re: Your Thoughts On Google Chrome by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 27, 2009
that must be a joke about chrome,
firefox rocks, heard bill gates uses.
Re: Your Thoughts On Google Chrome by tunamania(m): 4:33am On Nov 28, 2009
chrome we hail thee
Re: Your Thoughts On Google Chrome by benarkin: 5:16pm On Nov 29, 2009
i downloaded the google chrome and i av problem installin the chrome on ma dell pentium 3 lappy.i dnt knw wats the problem and i need ur help, anybody,
Re: Your Thoughts On Google Chrome by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 29, 2009
Re: Your Thoughts On Google Chrome by AKO1(m): 9:09pm On Nov 29, 2009
benarkin:

i downloaded the google chrome and i av problem installin the chrome on ma dell pentium 3 lappy.i dnt knw wats the problem and i need your help, anybody,

What is the nature of your "problem"?
Re: Your Thoughts On Google Chrome by youngbest(m): 3:53pm On Nov 30, 2009
was annoying
fast only wen network is fast
doesn't move wen network is slow
d downloading suckssssss
Re: Your Thoughts On Google Chrome by manny4life(m): 4:34pm On Nov 30, 2009
I've been using it close to a year now and its the best, way better the IE8 that freezes a lot. Its simple to use and unique in its standard features. Have always recommended to people and would continue to.

@holuem and bada 1

Yes you can save your tabs; Google it or on the page' look to the top right of your page, click on the screw driver icon, on the drop down menu, click on icons, the look at the first tab that say "start up"click read it and click on restart your tabs when u open Google Chrome. or your home page, arrange the sites into thumbnails and click on either to restore tabs or most visited, that way you if u accidentally closed all your tabs, when next you open Google chrome, if u clicked restore pages in the option menu, it would automatically restore all pages that was viewed at the time of closing, also if u change it to thumbnails and restore tabs, if u had 3 pages opened with 5 tabs each, you would see on the bottom, it will show closed pages/tabs and you just click on the one you want and it opens all that tabs on the page.

I don't know if this is what you talking about.
Re: Your Thoughts On Google Chrome by skyranger: 7:10pm On Nov 30, 2009
firefox 4ever!!!
guys, do u knw what firefox downloadhelper does when you listen to any audio or video on any site? u can simply download it once it maps into the root of that file, even if its for sale you can download it for free.
try firefox cooliris photo add-on tool too, it'll give u a slid-show of pictures from any site,
by looking at a single pix on your facebook profile, the cooliris icon appears at the corner of dat pix, once i clik on it, it pops out all your pix on the cooliris application after launching it and i have a slid-show of all your pix which of course i might not even hav access to.
firefox is a hacker's browser, anytime, just learn how to use and add the add-ons

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Just Arrived UK Used Dell And Lenovo At Wholesale Prices / Simple Way To Unlock Huawei Modem Online / DLS (dream League Soccer) 2018/2019 For PC Windows.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.