Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,360 members, 7,836,470 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Pictures Of Nice Structures In Nigerian Universities - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pictures Of Nice Structures In Nigerian Universities (42289 Views)

8 Common Academic Related Slangs In Nigerian Universities / How Much Does It Cost To Complete A Masters Degree In Nigerian Universities? / New Score Grading And CGPA System In Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Nice Structures In Nigerian Universities by Funjosh(m): 6:11pm On Jan 06, 2017
All About FUTA cool

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nice Structures In Nigerian Universities by Rapmaestro(m): 6:13pm On Jan 06, 2017
King JAJA hall, Moremi hall

Re: Pictures Of Nice Structures In Nigerian Universities by baybeeboi: 6:20pm On Jan 06, 2017
PROVERBZ:
which Yemen is DAT the one we see on CNN nearly finished by jihadists

u are just lucky that I had I last Bleep to give
there are many beautiful buildings in ravaged Borno
Re: Pictures Of Nice Structures In Nigerian Universities by olamy2000(m): 6:30pm On Jan 06, 2017
Funaab senate building

16 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nice Structures In Nigerian Universities by basilo102: 6:30pm On Jan 06, 2017
UNN

Re: Pictures Of Nice Structures In Nigerian Universities by basilo102: 6:30pm On Jan 06, 2017
UNN

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nice Structures In Nigerian Universities by basilo102: 6:31pm On Jan 06, 2017
UNN

Re: Pictures Of Nice Structures In Nigerian Universities by phaulzoe(m): 6:33pm On Jan 06, 2017
Faculty of Engineering, ABU Zaria

Re: Pictures Of Nice Structures In Nigerian Universities by Femich18(m): 6:37pm On Jan 06, 2017
anjowaka510:
condusive environs,i like it someone shd pls upload Futa's library.
The futarians should help us with that
Re: Pictures Of Nice Structures In Nigerian Universities by stharley: 6:48pm On Jan 06, 2017
UNIPORT

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Nice Structures In Nigerian Universities by stanlink(m): 6:50pm On Jan 06, 2017
Ximenez:
GEJ is a good person, and he made some mistakes which I'm sure he must have learnt from. Now when it comes to decision making, we now know the difference between someone who has a PhD and someone who stopped at the secondary level.

Very well spoken but I really want all Nigerian to give it to who deserve what at every point in time irrespective of the geopolitical zones we come from okey
Re: Pictures Of Nice Structures In Nigerian Universities by betterABIAstate: 6:50pm On Jan 06, 2017
Moua,umudike, if you are not here, I'm sorry for you.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nice Structures In Nigerian Universities by Graccccccccy(f): 6:51pm On Jan 06, 2017
KWASU

Re: Pictures Of Nice Structures In Nigerian Universities by basilo102: 6:51pm On Jan 06, 2017
UNN Library, said to be the largest in black Africa

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nice Structures In Nigerian Universities by basilo102: 6:51pm On Jan 06, 2017
UNN Sporting facilities

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nice Structures In Nigerian Universities by stanlink(m): 6:51pm On Jan 06, 2017
eitsei:
are you saying it was gej who built these universities or what?

Oh who did sir pls educate us

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nice Structures In Nigerian Universities by Ximenez(m): 7:03pm On Jan 06, 2017
stanlink:

Very well spoken but I really want all Nigerian to give it to who deserve what at every point in time irrespective of the geopolitical zones we come from okey
Yea but some people don't learn, they are already shouting Atiku2019, then i ask myself that what is the difference. We need young and visionary leaders.
Re: Pictures Of Nice Structures In Nigerian Universities by betterABIAstate: 7:03pm On Jan 06, 2017
You better come to umudike

Re: Pictures Of Nice Structures In Nigerian Universities by stanlink(m): 7:08pm On Jan 06, 2017
Ximenez:
Yea but some people don't learn, they are already shouting Atiku2019, then i ask myself that what is the difference. We need young and visionary leaders.

afraid to talk forming james Bond on the internet
Re: Pictures Of Nice Structures In Nigerian Universities by basilo102: 7:09pm On Jan 06, 2017
g
Re: Pictures Of Nice Structures In Nigerian Universities by basilo102: 7:09pm On Jan 06, 2017
h
k
Re: Pictures Of Nice Structures In Nigerian Universities by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jan 06, 2017
stanlink:

Sir, be informed. Majority of those structures have been constructed so long a time before GET became president.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nice Structures In Nigerian Universities by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jan 06, 2017
stharley:
UNIPORT

Thanks for Uniport pics but that was a let down. They are better views to those structure u posted and some u didn't

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nice Structures In Nigerian Universities by The0d0ra(f): 8:10pm On Jan 06, 2017
dadabashua1:
no need to mention the name of d university with dis structures
greatest abusite

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nice Structures In Nigerian Universities by mercytripletz: 8:13pm On Jan 06, 2017
UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nice Structures In Nigerian Universities by mercytripletz: 8:15pm On Jan 06, 2017
Awo Hall, University Of Ibadan

Re: Pictures Of Nice Structures In Nigerian Universities by mercytripletz: 8:17pm On Jan 06, 2017
Unibadan, Fountain Head

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nice Structures In Nigerian Universities by stanlink(m): 8:39pm On Jan 06, 2017
LARRYDKING:

Sir, be informed. Majority of those structures have been constructed so long a time before GET became president.
)Ike how long sir sorry I'm asking too many questions
Re: Pictures Of Nice Structures In Nigerian Universities by eitsei(m): 8:40pm On Jan 06, 2017
stanlink:

it was gej who built oau, UI, Abu and others? Tell me you are joking.. Even the ones built by gej cannot be there in the next 15 years

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nice Structures In Nigerian Universities by Hayormeah(f): 8:55pm On Jan 06, 2017
Sansa143:
was abt to ask same,went to buy form on tues n they tld me d website is dwn!

pls how much is the school fees?
Re: Pictures Of Nice Structures In Nigerian Universities by stanlink(m): 8:59pm On Jan 06, 2017
eitsei:
it was gej who built oau, UI, Abu and others? Tell me you are joking.. Even the ones built by gej cannot be there in the next 15 years
Please sir do not derail from the subject

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Firm Presents Laptop to Overall Best Student in 2023 NECO Exam, Ifebube Benson / Eleodichukwu Chukwuenyem: FUTO Student Dies After Slumping In Front Of Hostel / Olajide Sanyaolu: Student Helped By Davido Graduates With First Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.