Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Latest: 8 Television Presenters Get Suspended For Being Fat! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Latest: 8 Television Presenters Get Suspended For Being Fat! (385 Views)

Being Fat Is Too Attractive, I'm Too Attractive Everywhere_ Plus Sized Lady / My ‘curves’ Are Not Natural; I Did Liposuction Because I Lost Cash For Being Fat / See The Television Presenters That Got Suspended For Being Fat! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Latest: 8 Television Presenters Get Suspended For Being Fat! by supernova094(m): 9:29am On Jan 06, 2017
Eight female television presenters of the Egyptian Radio and television Union, as crazy as it sounds, got suspended for the simple reason that they were fat. As such, they have been given a one month ultimatum to get slim.

Now , while it seems logical to claim that the male gender is responsible for this clamp down, it may surprise you to know that the director of the ERTU is in fact a female, and a former state TV anchor herself!

Popular among the suspended television presenters is Khadija Khattab, a host on Egypt channel 2 who in an out cry to people asked viewers to checkout her most recent television appearance and determine for themselves if she’s truly fat. Dear readers, you be the judge of that.
See her picture here http://thelekkipost.com/female-television-presenters-got/

(1) (Reply)

E! News: Harry Song And Manager Re-arrested Second Time Again / We Dont Know Each Other; Tonto Dikeh To Uche Maduagwu / Swanky Jerry Awarded Fashion Stylist Of The Year/style Influencer Of 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.