Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Shocking Verses In The Bible - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shocking Verses In The Bible (5122 Views)

Top 10 Most Popular Verses In The Bible / 10 Types Of People Who Search For Bible Verses In Church. / A Lot Of Stories And Verses In The Bible Were Copied From Another Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking Verses In The Bible by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 29, 2009
@Abuzola, pls leave this stupid thread,imagine what shes saying,what kind of WISDOM will be needed to read that and understand,its so ridiculous,so is GOD that put contradictions there?ignorant people,am sure even most of them dont know about it until they come to NAIRALAND COMPARATIVE RELIGION INTERNATIONAL
Re: Shocking Verses In The Bible by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 29, 2009
well, it seems you are geting tired, I wasn't the one that started the thread so I wont beg you to stay.

But the last word that I have for you in this thread is that; no matter the point I make to convince you, you cannot agree because of the force of the Bondwoman that is in you but it is only God that can open your eyes to see and know the truth about His word. Thank you
Re: Shocking Verses In The Bible by Abuzola11(m): 8:02pm On Nov 29, 2009
smiley
Re: Shocking Verses In The Bible by Abuzola11(m): 8:04pm On Nov 29, 2009
You still ve hope once you are alive, repent and accept the religion of salvation
Re: Shocking Verses In The Bible by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 29, 2009
Abuzola 1:

You still ve hope once you are alive, repent and accept the religion of salvation

what kind of repentance are you talking about. I was once in the world of sin and I repented to the free salvation offered by God through Jesus Christ and not by killing goat or ram.

Abuzola, you have to repent geniuely
Re: Shocking Verses In The Bible by Abuzola11(m): 8:20pm On Nov 29, 2009
Who told you slaughtering of ram is to efface our sin ? Whoever told you that is insulting your intelligence
Re: Shocking Verses In The Bible by Abuzola11(m): 8:29pm On Nov 29, 2009
I have this for you, it will be sad if i end up seeing u in the blazing fire

'whoever seeks a religion other than Islam, it will never be accepted of him and in the Hereafter he will be among the losers' Quran 3:85
Re: Shocking Verses In The Bible by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 29, 2009
Abuzola 1:

I have this for you, it will be sad if i end up seeing u in the blazing fire

'whoever seeks a religion other than Islam, it will never be accepted of him and in the Hereafter he will be among the losers' Quran 3:85

I think you are talking to yourself not me. I recote you ''I have this for you, it will be sad if i end up seeing u in the blazing fire

'whoever seeks a religion other than Cristainity and he is born again, it will never be accepted of him and in the Hereafter he will be among the losers john 3:3
Re: Shocking Verses In The Bible by Abuzola11(m): 8:44pm On Nov 29, 2009
You think i don't ve a bible lol, this shows how xtrians lie alot how dare you twist the bible
Re: Shocking Verses In The Bible by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 29, 2009
You are getting me wrong. I said I recote you. I was not coting the bible, but you can get the point I was trying to incinirate in John 3:3 which said that ''Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God
Re: Shocking Verses In The Bible by Abuzola11(m): 9:26pm On Nov 29, 2009
Born again ? Born twice. Lmao xtrianity nawa o
Re: Shocking Verses In The Bible by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 29, 2009
Abuzola 1:

Born again ? Born twice. Lmao xtrianity nawa o

So are you hearing born again for the first time? That is why I said that the things of the kingdom of God is foolishness to those who are perishing. Read john 3: 3-21 then you will understand the issue of being born again.
Re: Shocking Verses In The Bible by Rukkayat(f): 9:53pm On Nov 29, 2009
u r interpreting the passages in d negetive way u want it to be seen, did you actuallly read the whole chapter to see wat it was all about, no! you picked out single verses dat were continuations of the previous , it was actually speaking about the endtimes and the destruction that is goin to come upon the world,
Re: Shocking Verses In The Bible by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 29, 2009
yes rukayat we are still saying the same thing. whoever is not born again, this destruction is going to come him/her.

I am not interpreting any passage, that is why I did not post it and told abuzola to read it by himself.
Re: Shocking Verses In The Bible by eghosaobas: 10:29pm On Nov 29, 2009
God help u poster
Re: Shocking Verses In The Bible by Abuzola11(m): 11:32pm On Nov 29, 2009
@aksat- but why the use of born again instead of repentance, verily the bible is just a plagarized book, true
Re: Shocking Verses In The Bible by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 30, 2009
Abuzola 1:

@aksat- but why the use of born again instead of repentance, verily the bible is just a plagarized book, true

If you repent and you did not give your life to Christ i.e born again, it is likened to a prisoner that escapes from the prison but did not seek a hiding place so that those who put him into prison will not capture him again.
Re: Shocking Verses In The Bible by Abuzola11(m): 11:52pm On Nov 30, 2009
Absurd ! Is it possible for a christian to repent without accepting jesu ?
Re: Shocking Verses In The Bible by Nobody: 12:33am On Dec 01, 2009
so absurd grin
Re: Shocking Verses In The Bible by Nobody: 10:40am On Dec 01, 2009
Abuzola 1:

Absurd ! Is it possible for a christian to repent without accepting jesu ?

yes ! some people repent by just making a resolution but they never want to come to Him that can give them the power to sin no more.

Even you as a muslim, I know that your quran preacher about repentance but your so called mohammed did not give the power to sin no more. unless you accept Jesus you will be a sinner forever. take it or leave it
Re: Shocking Verses In The Bible by Abuzola11(m): 4:32pm On Dec 01, 2009
aksat:

yes ! some people repent by just making a resolution but they never want to come to Him that can give them the power to sin no more.

Even you as a muslim, I know that your quran preacher about repentance but your so called mohammed did not give the power to sin no more. unless you accept Jesus you will be a sinner forever. take it or leave it

mr man it is not possible, if yiu want to repent you must first give your life to GOD
Re: Shocking Verses In The Bible by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:46pm On Dec 01, 2009
[size=13pt]You sound funny . . . . but the one thing left is proper thinking and stop siding all the nonsense written inside the bible.[/size]
aksat:

Whatever you like call the Bible, all I know is that It is the word of God and the Word of God is ever true. The bible has been in existence before your great great great great great great great grand grandfather was born.

you said my brain is small, yours that is so big what is therein? well, I dont know what to say again because the bible says '' In the multitude of words sin is not absent but he that keeps hiis mouth shut is wise. what I know is that you will be touched by the Holyspirit.
Re: Shocking Verses In The Bible by Abuzola11(m): 9:28pm On Dec 01, 2009
smiley
Re: Shocking Verses In The Bible by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 01, 2009
@ abuzola, we are still saying the same thing.

Thank God that you know that you must give your life to God, but in Christainity God, Jesus, and Holy Spirit are one body. if you call one of them, you are calling the other two too
Re: Shocking Verses In The Bible by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:42pm On Dec 01, 2009
[size=13pt]aksat you are saying absolutely R-U-B-B-I-S-H!. i mean Rubbish. How can  your God be one and the same time its the death Jesus and some Other guys you described as Holy Spirit and cant even make the world holy according to its name. . .  and if i may know from you, what do you mean by God, Jesus and Holy spirit is one body?, there are 3 but 1 and even though amongs the three none have a PROOF. what a retard God(s) you worship. . . sad[/size]
Re: Shocking Verses In The Bible by Abuzola11(m): 11:31pm On Dec 01, 2009
Thank you ogaga, if the Gods are one then who resurrected jesus, oh ! why did jesus pray to God luke 22:42, has he forgotten that he is the god, oh ! what about john 3:16 God gave his only begotten self so that we may prosper. Lmao so funny
Re: Shocking Verses In The Bible by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:41pm On Dec 01, 2009
[size=13pt]I think these Christians need real bullying out this ignorantus kind of living they've conterminated. . . I wish some people can stop and settle down to learn with their brain. . .[/size]
Re: Shocking Verses In The Bible by Abuzola11(m): 11:55pm On Dec 01, 2009
If banom truely embrace xtrianity he did it to please his girl friend jessica or for favour cos the mentality in the God of the bible and the several contradiction says it all, there is no guidance in going to christ
Re: Shocking Verses In The Bible by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:25am On Dec 02, 2009
[size=13pt]Well, You've just have you say Concerning that dude. . .i didn't mean to which him goodluck with his choice. hope he can realise the step he has thrown sooner before it carry him away into the "No where" situation of life. . . .[/size]
Re: Shocking Verses In The Bible by Abuzola11(m): 2:06am On Dec 02, 2009
True
Re: Shocking Verses In The Bible by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:46pm On Dec 02, 2009
wink
Re: Shocking Verses In The Bible by Abuzola11(m): 2:37pm On Dec 02, 2009
Oga and come ga

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Religulous? / On Wiegraf's Signature : If God made humans from mud then why is mud still here? / Having Our Hearts Sprinkled From An Evil Conscience. What Is An Evil Conscience?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.