Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,370 members, 7,861,020 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:11 PM

Twitter Activist Is Threatening To Expose Jibrin At 12noon Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twitter Activist Is Threatening To Expose Jibrin At 12noon Today (11388 Views)

"This Is Nigeria": Femi Falana Blasts MURIC For Threatening To Sue Falz / IPOB Disowns Video Threatening To Assassinate President Buhari In The South-East / Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Is This The Buhari We Know? Noooooo Something Is Wrong! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter Activist Is Threatening To Expose Jibrin At 12noon Today by MizSparks(f): 11:43am On Jan 06, 2017
We are watching..
Re: Twitter Activist Is Threatening To Expose Jibrin At 12noon Today by godquality: 11:44am On Jan 06, 2017
When dem dey do dia runs,we no dey there. Now dem want open dia yansh for public. Oya na. Make I go make pop corn. They are all thieves.
Re: Twitter Activist Is Threatening To Expose Jibrin At 12noon Today by philiancoop(m): 12:02pm On Jan 06, 2017
it's noon

1 Like

Re: Twitter Activist Is Threatening To Expose Jibrin At 12noon Today by cheddahboy(m): 12:10pm On Jan 06, 2017
Omo check Twitter, the guy don start!!! Anfara Anfara, its Hot!
Re: Twitter Activist Is Threatening To Expose Jibrin At 12noon Today by cheddahboy(m): 12:11pm On Jan 06, 2017
MizSparks:
We are watching..
what station pls?

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Activist Is Threatening To Expose Jibrin At 12noon Today by ngwababe(f): 12:13pm On Jan 06, 2017
Any news yet?? Please sombori should update us!

1 Like

Re: Twitter Activist Is Threatening To Expose Jibrin At 12noon Today by LePrezident(m): 12:25pm On Jan 06, 2017
ngwababe:
Any news yet?? Please sombori should update us!

Hehehehe amebo
Re: Twitter Activist Is Threatening To Expose Jibrin At 12noon Today by hansyllo(m): 12:26pm On Jan 06, 2017
Holy ghost

Re: Twitter Activist Is Threatening To Expose Jibrin At 12noon Today by hansyllo(m): 12:28pm On Jan 06, 2017
Hmmmmm

Re: Twitter Activist Is Threatening To Expose Jibrin At 12noon Today by Zetra(m): 12:30pm On Jan 06, 2017
Pls more update ooo, me sipping and following, nothing can shock me again from this govt(saints) CCB
Re: Twitter Activist Is Threatening To Expose Jibrin At 12noon Today by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 06, 2017
it just got real now hehe

1 Like

Re: Twitter Activist Is Threatening To Expose Jibrin At 12noon Today by Zetra(m): 12:32pm On Jan 06, 2017
hansyllo:
Hmmmmm
Pls switch to white mode (your twitter) , for better viewing ejor

1 Like

Re: Twitter Activist Is Threatening To Expose Jibrin At 12noon Today by hansyllo(m): 12:33pm On Jan 06, 2017
Ok nah

Re: Twitter Activist Is Threatening To Expose Jibrin At 12noon Today by hansyllo(m): 12:37pm On Jan 06, 2017
Pls don't accept that apology. Too late

1 Like

Re: Twitter Activist Is Threatening To Expose Jibrin At 12noon Today by louwie(m): 12:55pm On Jan 06, 2017
MizSparks:
We are watching..
hello sparks, you are very pretty

1 Like

Re: Twitter Activist Is Threatening To Expose Jibrin At 12noon Today by hansyllo(m): 12:58pm On Jan 06, 2017
This is serious

Re: Twitter Activist Is Threatening To Expose Jibrin At 12noon Today by hansyllo(m): 12:59pm On Jan 06, 2017
More

Re: Twitter Activist Is Threatening To Expose Jibrin At 12noon Today by chillbabe(f): 1:14pm On Jan 06, 2017
Naija is getting hot. Change lol is not so sweet now. Am loving this
Re: Twitter Activist Is Threatening To Expose Jibrin At 12noon Today by blazer234: 1:27pm On Jan 06, 2017
Dcomrade:

You people are very funny. ....someone is trying to expose corrupt Jibrin and you said he shouldn't be taken serious. If it was GEJ or Patience Jonathan your response wld have been otherwise undecided

if he truly want to expose, he will do it immediately and not wait till 12. well, it is 1:30 pm already
Re: Twitter Activist Is Threatening To Expose Jibrin At 12noon Today by doctokwus: 1:31pm On Jan 06, 2017
If he cud retrieve Jibrin's CCB asset form,why cant he also retrieve Dogara's to compare and contrast.
No sane mind,afta watching d desperation of Dogara,bliv he is corrupt free,but he came out to blow d whistle on everyone.Case of i wont go down alone.
Why are some people now trying to make it as if Jibrin is a devil? He has never claimed to be corrupt free,just that Dogara and d rest of d leadership are more corrupt than him.
Besides,when has a petition from an interested party to CCB or EFCC become proof of guilt.
Re: Twitter Activist Is Threatening To Expose Jibrin At 12noon Today by seunmsg(m): 1:32pm On Jan 06, 2017
somehowpenis:
do you know you sound silly? Neither of both parties know you exist, neither knows if you eat or die, you are nothing but an ordinary normal broke Nigerian citizen to them, yet they are paid with your tax.. now both are threatening to expose each other which would actually be the only thing you benefit from these people and you jump straight to fight , defending someone who doesn't and would never know you exist? What a shame.. cry

I will ignore your childish tantrums and address the main point. I don't care a bit about Jibrin or segalink and I am not here to defend anybody. Segalink has some informations about Jibrin but instead of going public with the info, he decided to ask for N25million to conceal the information. That's blackmail as far as I know and I will never take a blackmailer serious. If Jibrin had play ball, segalink won't be entertaining us on twitter with his exposition today. Segalink is not a whistle blower, he's just an angry blackmailer who got bursted.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Activist Is Threatening To Expose Jibrin At 12noon Today by somehowpenis(m): 3:18pm On Jan 06, 2017
seunmsg:

I will ignore your childish tantrums and address the main point. I don't care a bit about Jibrin or segalink and I am not here to defend anybody. Segalink has some informations about Jibrin but instead of going public with the info, he decided to ask for N25million to conceal the information. That's blackmail as far as I know and I will never take a blackmailer serious. If Jibrin had play ball, segalink won't be entertaining us on twitter with his exposition today. Segalink is not a whistle blower, he's just an angry blackmailer who got bursted.
stop explaining issues between two different people who don't know you exist to me.. have a wonderful day/night, whatever it is there.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Activist Is Threatening To Expose Jibrin At 12noon Today by ngwababe(f): 5:14pm On Jan 06, 2017
LePrezident:

Hehehehe amebo

I'm tells you..

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: Wike Has Invested, Harvested So Much, Can’t Dump Party – Debo Ologunagba / Appeal Court Declares Fayemi As Ekiti State Governor / 20 Corpses found Dumped in Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.